Six MileView Royal
Greater Victoria Areas
2365 Lund Road in : VR Six Mile Single Family Detached for sale (View Royal) : MLS®# 424405
2365 Lund Road VR Six Mile V9B 0S9$734,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,216 sq. ft.206 m2*** NEW & VACANT *** If you are looking for large, spacious rooms this home may be perfect for you! This comfortable 3-bedroom homes offers a large island kitchen along with two bedrooms, including a master with ensuite, on the level walk out upper level. The great room with plenty of windows merges seamlessly with your private patio, backing onto Mill Hill Park. Downstairs, the space continues with an extremely large family room, full bathroom, and 3rd bedroom – a layout ideal for kids or guests. Other quality details include 9’ ceilings, gas heat, gas on-demand hot water, and quality construction by the Limona Group - one of Victoria’s most award-winning local developers with over 35 years of experience. Adjacent to green space, only a short walk to Thetis Lake Park, with easy access to shopping, schools and recreation, Thetis Glen is a great place to call home. No property transfer tax for most buyers, saving over $12,000. Price+GST. Move in by August 27, 2020. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
3 1 Dukrill Road in VICTORIA: VR Six Mile Row/Townhouse for sale (View Royal) : MLS®# 424334
3 1 Dukrill Road VR Six Mile VICTORIA V9B 1E5$699,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,261 sq. ft.210 m2Waterfront!! This 3-unit complex is a hidden treasure offering an outstanding waterfront setting onto Prices Bay. View Royal covenant for walking trail along waterfront section. An end unit featuring 2261 sq. ft of living area on three levels with balconies off main and upper levels and a lower level walk out patio for outdoor entertaining, summer BBQ’s, marine & wildlife viewing. Prices Bay is a gorgeous walk-on beach accessed from the walking trail directly below this complex. Upper level features 2 generous bedrooms both with ensuite bathrooms. Main level is spacious with an expansive use of windows for natural light and to take advantage of the view. Lower level family room with 2nd gas fireplace. Privacy galore and yet so close to the city and all the amenities. Double garage and driveway parking. Full Matterport tour and floor plans for online viewing. Be quick on this one as it is sure too sell quickly More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
1 Pitt Place in : VR Six Mile Single Family Detached for sale (View Royal) : MLS®# 421997
1 Pitt Place VR Six Mile V9B 0S9$799,800Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,223 sq. ft.207 m2Like new! 2018 lever entry Rancher with walk out lower level perched at the edge of forested park land. This spacious dream home offers open floor plan boasting spacious gourmet kitchen with quartz countertops, designer white shaker style cabinets, center island ideal for entertaining, custom lighting, stainless appliances, new blinds throughout and so much more. You will love the living room gas fireplace, 9' ceilings, dining area, spacious deck to let you enjoy the private, peaceful forest views and luxurious MASTER SUITE ON MAIN FLOOR with full ensuite. On the lower lever you’ll find 3 additional bedrooms, a large storage room, plus an oversize recreation room with covered patio, ideal for your home theatre, new home warranty and No GST. Custom designed by Lemona Group offering exceptional value, adjacent to green space and only a short walk to Thetis Lake Park, with easy access to shopping, schools and all amenities. A great place to call home. Don't miss this one, call now! More detailsListed by Day Team Realty Ltd
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.