Six MileView Royal
Greater Victoria Areas
2355 Lund Road in : VR Six Mile Single Family Detached for sale (View Royal) : MLS®# 417008$679,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,896 sq. ft.176 m2This spacious 3-bedroom home offers large rooms, a spacious kitchen with eating bar that invites friends to hang around, and a great room with plenty of windows that merges seamlessly with your great private patio out back. The lower level with its large family room, bathroom, and bedroom is ideal for kids or for guests. Enjoy quality details in this great home including quartz counters, 9’ ceilings, Rinnai direct vent gas heating, a cozy gas fireplace, and gas-fired on demand hot water. Thetis Glen Phase 7 is a new development of thirty-five well-designed homes offering exceptional value by The Limona Group. Adjacent to green space, only a short walk to Thetis Lake Park, with easy access to shopping, schools and recreation, Thetis Glen is a great place to call home. NO PROPERTY TRANSFER TAX FOR MOST BUYERS! Price is plus GST. Approximate completion date Oct 30, 2019. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
303 150 Nursery Hill Drive in : VR Six Mile Condo Apartment for sale (View Royal) : MLS®# 416970$462,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,089 sq. ft.101 m2see M2M notes A/O-- Remarkable top floor, rentable 2013 built 3 bedroom/2 bath condo in beautiful Thetis Edge complex, adjacent to 13 acres of peaceful parkland. This is a fantastic, sought after location in Westshore and just minutes to the Galloping Goose trail, Thetis Lake Park, world class golf courses and more! Features open concept living space w/ lots of natural light, premium laminate flooring, and walk out from living area to oversize deck. Offers gourmet kitchen, stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, large view windows, heated tile floors, in-suite laundry & electric fireplace. Your cat and dog are welcome here, and there are no age restrictions. More detailsListed by Sutton Group West Coast Realty
107 290 Wilfert Road in : VR Six Mile Condo Apartment for sale (View Royal) : MLS®# 416932$330,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 605 sq. ft.56 m2OH Sat 19th 12-2 Sun 20th 11-1 Beautifully located atop a grand rocky hilltop on the quieter side of View Royal/Colwood: creates the perfect setting for an active lifestyle. The Coho is ideal to kick back & relax on your large, covered, private patio with serene mountain views & gorgeous sunrises. This like-new building is close to all amenities & so close to Thetis lake park, Galloping Goose, Rec centre, Golf courses, shopping & only 15 mins to downtown Victoria. Exceptionally managed building is impeccably maintained: enjoy every minute spent with friendly neighbors, unrestricted Rentals, & is Very Pet Friendly. Live leisurely with an incredibly thought out and well designed open concept layout, incl: Walk-in-closet & cheater en-suite + 9 foot ceilings in this spacious unit - SS appliances, quartz tops, vinyl flooring, in-suite W&D, large closet, ample storage, large Floor-to-ceiling windows. Building has extra/guest parking. Click the media icon for floor plans & CALL TO VIEW TODAY! More detailsListed by eXp Realty
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.