Six MileView Royal
Greater Victoria Areas
302 286 Wilfert Road in : VR Six Mile Condo Apartment for sale (View Royal) : MLS®# 405838$465,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 829 sq. ft.77 m2Come and discover this stunning 2 bed, 2 full bath plus office condo perched on top of View Royal. From the moment you enter, you'll love the wide open space that overlooks your quiet, forested oasis. You'll love your large, high quality kitchen - perfect for cooking and entertaining. The indoor/outdoor space is lovely during any time of year and offers a lot of space to lounge and BBQ. You'll love all the privacy that this unit has to offer as it's a quiet corner unit. Your master offers two large windows, a walk through closet, and full ensuite. This functional floorplan also includes another large bedroom on the opposite end alongside another full bath. Get some work or studying done in your custom office nook. This unit also includes in-suite laundry, 2 PARKING SPACES, a custom book shelf, and a guest suite. Bring your furry friends too. Wonderful tenants currently paying $1950 per month would love to stay making this a wonderful turn key investment. Don't miss out on this one! More detailsListed by Sutton Group West Coast Realty
8 Newcastle Court in VICTORIA: VR Six Mile Single Family Detached for sale (View Royal) : MLS®# 405823$679,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,693 sq. ft.157 m2Excellent location in Thetis Vale. Located on a no thru road and backing onto a park!! This spacious 3 bedroom, 3 bath family home boasts gorgeous cherrywood floors, vaulted ceilings, gas fireplace, stainless steel appliances, new washer dryer, newer dishwasher, new light fixtures in dining room and kitchen, laundry room plus mud room. Eat in kitchen with adjoining family room with patio doors to fenced rear yard complete with covered patio, shed and access to Park. Master bedroom up features corner windows, recessed ceilings, 4 pce. ensuite. You will also find 2 more good size bedrooms and 4 pce main bath with skylight. The driveway has been widened for extra parking, boat, RV. More detailsListed by Kahl Realty Inc.
3 300 Six Mile Road in VICTORIA: VR Six Mile Townhouse for sale (View Royal) : MLS®# 405667$489,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,395 sq. ft.130 m2Great floor plan in this small, well managed complex. Main floor offers a spacious living room with gas fireplace, dining room area with doors opening onto an east facing deck, and a lovely bright kitchen with eating area, which looks out onto a private, west facing rear yard. There is a 4 piece main bathroom and bedroom on this level as well. Perfect for someone who wants master on the main, or a great guest bedroom. Upstairs you will find a spacious master with 4 piece ensuite and lovely adjoining deck. A 3rd bedroom with access to the bathroom, is great for kids or a home office. The basement has a tandem drive in garage with a workshop as well, so there is the possibility to park 2 cars, and 250 square feet of extra storage. First time on the market since new, this unit has been well loved and cared for. Easy access to shopping, bus routes and the galloping goose trail and a short walk to Thetis Lake. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.