Six MileView Royal
Greater Victoria Areas
185 Atkins Road in VICTORIA: VR Six Mile Half Duplex for sale (View Royal) : MLS®# 423976
185 Atkins Road VR Six Mile VICTORIA V9B 2Z9$515,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,263 sq. ft.117 m2This is it! Enjoy your newly updated, bright and beautiful 3 bed two bath no-fee strata duplex set in the country yet just minutes to downtown Victoria, Westshore Town Centre, and all amenities. Step into this spacious open-layout home with gourmet kitchen featuring newer appliances, white shaker panel cabinets, and large island overlooking the main living area with woodstove and new floors throughout. You’ll love the large laundry room with a high-end LG team and skylight, the new bathroom with delta rainfall shower and 22” soaker tub, his & hers closets in the master, and panoramic farm views from extra windows upstairs. Wide detailed trim, custom woodwork, and new doors finish the space. Outside you can relax and enjoy the large pressure treated deck and generous fully fenced yard while you bbq from your natural gas hookup. Plus, Thetis lake is just a stroll away. Don’t wait, make it yours today. Call now! More detailsListed by Day Team Realty Ltd
17 Tuzo Court in : VR Six Mile Single Family Detached for sale (View Royal) : MLS®# 423607
17 Tuzo Court VR Six Mile V9B 0S9$729,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,882 sq. ft.175 m2*** NEW & VACANT *** With four bedrooms together on the upper level, this is an ideal & rare family layout! The main floor features a large great room with cozy gas fireplace and abundant windows looking into the forested parkland which adjoins your backyard. You’ll have no neighbours behind you here, or on the other side of this quiet cul-de-sac! Upstairs the master suite offers a spacious walk-in closet, heated floor ensuite, and double sinks! Other quality details include 9’ ceilings, gas heat, gas on-demand hot water, and quality construction by the Limona Group - one of Victoria’s most award-winning local developers with over 35 years of experience. Adjacent to green space, only a short walk to Thetis Lake Park, with easy access to shopping, schools and recreation, Thetis Glen is a great place to call home. No property transfer tax for most buyers, saving over $12,000. Price+GST. Move in by June 1, 2020. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
105 150 Nursery Hill Drive in : VR Six Mile Condo Apartment for sale (View Royal) : MLS®# 423359
105 150 Nursery Hill Drive VR Six Mile V9B 0P2$449,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 869 sq. ft.81 m2BIKE TO WORK! Vacant - sellers out of town - ok to show. Thetis Edge is the ideal blend of contemporary design and nature. Enjoy 13 acres of adjacent parkland or take the 5 minute stroll to the beach at Thetis Lake. Secure underground parking and bike storage for those who wish to commute 15 minutes on the Galloping Goose Trail to Uptown Victoria. In-suite laundry and a massive patio add to the convenience of this main floor 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo. This building was new in 2013 - rentals, pets and children are welcome. Book your showing today; this one won't last long. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Sooke
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.