Six MileView Royal
Greater Victoria Areas
2359 Chilco Road in : VR Six Mile Single Family Detached for sale (View Royal) : MLS®# 421101$749,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,869 sq. ft.174 m2Entering this stunning/immaculate home it will feel like you're new home right away!Tiled entry is very inviting with lovely neutral colours,tastefully decorated throughout, newer grey wood grain style lam flooring, neat laundry, garage access, fab rec room, great for everyone, huge 4 pce bth & bed for teens/guests.Main level is super bright/vibrant with newer lam flooring on stairs & beds, 2 beds on this level with a massive master, big windows, fab walk in & 4 pce ensuite, 2nd bed is good size, lovely/bright.Great room is warm/inviting with timeless white cabinets, island, oodles of cupboards/counter space, terrific pantry, top notch S/S appl & gas range.Opening onto din/liv which offers tons of natural light with cozy gas F/P.Patio doors to lovely SW facing L/scaped b/yard, deck with newer awning to offer shade/privacy.Amazing location offers a lifestyle you'll love, galloping goose, trails/Thetis Lake, Mill Hill/Robin Hill Park/Westshore shopping/highway, all within short distance! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
224 Hart Road in VICTORIA: VR Six Mile Single Family Detached for sale (View Royal) : MLS®# 421053$850,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,191 sq. ft.111 m2Opportunity knocks! A lovely View Royal waterfront & beachfront property located on a lovely no thru road. This quaint home is situated on a deep rectangular lot that meanders down to your private piece of Craigflower Beach. Bring your canoe or kayak and explore the Esquimalt Harbour from your own home! A very well cared for 1932 built home offering country charm with sub-urban convenience. Enjoy breathtaking sunrises from inside and out as you overlook the half-acre property. Homeowner care and craftsmanship is apparent throughout this lovely property including gorgeous hardwood flooring inlays throughout, outdoor sauna, wood burning pizza oven, covered outdoor gathering area, chicken coop and so much more! Bring your ideas and take advantage of the large 830+ square foot detached garage/workshop ideally situated at the front of the property. ** "walk around" the home with virtual tour link below** More detailsListed by eXp Realty
1608 Seahaven Terrace in VICTORIA: VR Six Mile Single Family Detached for sale (View Royal) : MLS®# 420976$1,100,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,106 sq. ft.289 m2Open Sun 2-4 - Don’t miss this elegant home. Built in 2015 to exacting standards, it was the home of the builder. Quality is evident throughout with oak floors, quartz counters, crown mouldings, vaulted and coffered ceilings, Pella sliding doors and a master ensuite with heated floors and under counter lighting. The floor plan features a master on main, and 2 large bdrms up and an unfinished bonus room waiting for your ideas. The open concept living/dining room captures the light and opens onto a beautiful brick-enclosed patio. On the lower level you’ll find another 2 bdrms, full bath, living/eating area and a space pre-plumbed for a kitchen. Built with energy efficiency in mind, you’ll also find a gas fireplace, hot water on demand, heat pump and an HVR system. Located in a great area only one block from the Ocean and a short drive to Thetis Lake, JDF Rec Centre and Downtown. If you are looking for a move-in ready home on a quiet gated cul-de-sac you will be impressed with this one. More detailsListed by Newport Realty Ltd.
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.