Six MileView Royal
Greater Victoria Areas
402 201 Nursery Hill Drive in VICTORIA: VR Six Mile Condo Apartment for sale (View Royal) : MLS®# 419430$415,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 747 sq. ft.69 m2Live at the ASPEN! Located at the Lakeside Village, adjacent to the Galloping Goose Trail and just steps to Thetis Lake Park! This TOP FLOOR 2 bedroom unit offers a great floor plan, with open living, 9ft ceilings, hardwood floors and a gourmet kitchen. The perfect open living floor plan with cross hall bedrooms, a great size kitchen, dinning area, and living room opening to private patio overlooking the trees and green space. The master bedroom provides a large walk-through closet leading to the cheater ensuite. The bright living room includes an electric fireplace and access to the deck, perfect for BBQ's! The unit features in-suite laundry, secure underground parking, gym/fitness facility, separate storage locker, bike locks and visitor parking. No rental restrictions and 2 dogs (Any Size!!). Just 15 minutes to downtown Victoria or the Westshore! Call today to view this unit! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
2379 Chilco Road in : VR Six Mile Single Family Detached for sale (View Royal) : MLS®# 419459$779,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,164 sq. ft.201 m2Welcome to the perfect family home! This beautiful corner-lot home was built in 2012 and has been tastefully updated. The main floor features a spacious chef's kitchen with lots of counter-space, under-mount sink, granite counter tops, updated backsplash, and all new appliance in 2017, an office, power room and laundry room. The great room has a large open-to-above area complete with a large corner fireplace. The west facing backyard with new hedging and irrigation system offers a quite retreat at the end of your busy day. Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms, a large open-to-below area, a master bedroom, en-suite, walk-in closet, and front balcony to enjoy your morning coffee. Close to schools, amenities, Thetis Lake, and the Galloping Goose trail for walks/cycling or an easy commute to downtown. There is a large children's playground at the bottom of Chilco Rd. This is an incredible area and family home with plenty of space to grow. Don't miss this one! More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Chatterton
206 1 Buddy Road in VICTORIA: VR Six Mile Condo Apartment for sale (View Royal) : MLS®# 419339$549,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,506 sq. ft.140 m2Downsize to this 1500sqft oceanfront condo of 2beds,2bath,laundry room in suite. This corner unit feels more like a cottage than a condo with windows on 3 sides. And you have space to bring your 'musts' as you move into a carefree lifestyle. Take the waterfront walkway to the SixMile Pub, Juan de Fuca Recreation Centre, Elements Casino, hop on the Galloping Goose and bike into the city or to Sooke! Highlands Golf Course, Victoria General Hospital and Thrifty's just minutes away by vehicle. This well cared for strata affords you the time you want to sit by the sea or lock up and travel. Folks that live here stay here... these condo's rarely come on the market...Imagine starting your day over the peaceful bay at Harbours End. Morning light cascading into your kitchen nook where hot coffee steams as you lounge gazing across the bay... More detailsListed by RE/MAX Alliance
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.