Greater Victoria Areas
42C 1000 Sookepoint Place in : Sk Silver Spray Condo Apartment for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 405084$1,195,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,051 sq. ft.98 m2This luxurious south facing Sookepoint Cottage opens to a spectacle of nature with floor-to-ceiling seamless 3 slider wall of windows to showcase the most amazing panoramic south-westerly views from the snow-capped Olympic Mountains to the open Pacific, the Sooke Hills to Sooke Harbour and the shores of Silverspray. This upscale top-level cottage offers 1051 square feet of one-level living with upgraded furnishings and fixtures. The open-concept living room – kitchen features a large sit-at island with custom cabinetry, stainless appliances, and granite countertops. Offering two beautifully furnished bedrooms and 2 baths with heated floors, including a spacious master suite with elegant 5 piece ensuite with freestanding shower and a luxurious free standing tub. This unit comes fully furnished and equipped so you can enjoy a “lock & go” lifestyle with the option to rent when you are not home making it a great investment property! More detailsListed by Century 21 Queenswood Realty Ltd.
45 1000 Sookepoint Place in SOOKE: Sk Silver Spray Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 404863$1,995,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,763 sq. ft.164 m2This luxurious south-facing waterfront Sookepoint Cottage offers a ringside seat above an amazingly active marine environment with panoramic views from East Sooke Park to the snow-capped Olympic Mountains and the open Pacific. This unique stand-alone home boasts 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms including two luxurious ensuites with in-floor heat. The gourmet kitchen features stainless steel appliances, high-end cabinetry, and granite countertops. Designed for a ‘lock & go’ lifestyle, this property comes fully furnished and equipped and can be rented when you are not home. The exterior features a private ocean-front hot tub, trellis arbor with wrought iron gates and lush landscaping. This is a one of a kind exclusive offering for the most discerning buyer. More detailsListed by Century 21 Queenswood Realty Ltd.
10A 1000 Sookepoint Place in : Sk Silver Spray Condo Apartment for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 404369$589,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 717 sq. ft.67 m2Due for completion in early 2019, this luxurious north-west facing Sookepoint Cottage offers a ringside seat above an amazingly active marine environment. The open plan kitchen, living room opens to a spectacle of nature with floor-to-ceiling seamless 3 slider wall of windows to showcase the most amazing views from the Olympic Pennisula, the Sooke Hills and Whiffen Spit. Fully furnished and equipped, this upscale one bedroom waterfront cottage offers over 700 square feet of one-level living with high-end cabinetry, stainless appliances, and quartz countertops. The unit features a beautifully furnished bedroom with built-in custom cabinetry and a cozy electric fireplace and spacious bath with shower and luxurious free standing tub. Sookepoint offers a “lock & go” lifestyle with the very best in luxury living and the option to rent when you are not home. Please Note: Photos are not of this unit which is still under construction. More detailsListed by Century 21 Queenswood Realty Ltd.
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.