Greater Victoria Areas
43c 1000 Sookepoint Place in SOOKE: Sk Silver Spray Row/Townhouse for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 427396
43c 1000 Sookepoint Place Sk Silver Spray SOOKE V9Z 1A8$999,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,051 sq. ft.98 m2Unparalleled South West Ocean Front;whale watch from your deck! 180deg views sunrise to sunset. 'The cruise ship that never leaves port'. Better than new top level 2 bedroom/2 bathroom cottage (only 1 step entry!) features custom upgrades hard to find elsewhere:10' ceilings w/ valance lighting, 21' patio door sliders, and a premium kitchen w/ custom cabinetry, quartzite counters and high-end appliance package. Enjoy in-floor heating throughout, motorized blinds, premium lighting, and 2 full spa inspired bathrooms with titanium granite counters. Available fully furnished including Scan Design furniture and a custom maple Murphy Wall Bed with built in cabinets. Includes 2 parking spaces! This flagship property is one of the most private units at SookePoint Ocean Cottages, recently voted Best Townhouse Development. Owner occupied since new (never rented). Investors take note: Unique zoning allows investment potential using the on-site resort rental management plan (ask for details!) More detailsListed by Engel & Volkers Vancouver Island - Victoria
1060 Roxview Court in SOOKE: Sk Silver Spray Land for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 426615
1060 Roxview Court Sk Silver Spray SOOKE V9Z 0X1$399,900Land
- MLS® Num:
- 426615OCEANFRONT! Spectacular, sundrenched, w-facing .68ac/29,621sf oceanfront lot in prestigious Silver Spray Estates. This special property has breathtaking views over the sparkling waters of Juan de Fuca Strait to the snowcapped Olympic Mountains. Approx 100' of ruggedly beautiful shoreline & paved road to within a few feet of building site. Quiet cul-de-sac w/muni water, hydro, phone, internet & common septic. Live where wilderness meets the sea & be a part of Silver Spray, a master planned 174ac seaside community w/whale watching, beach-combing, kayaking, sailing & sport fishing at your door. Enjoy a world-class lifestyle only mins from the celebrated hiking trails & beaches of 3,500ac East Sooke Park. Commune w/nature, enjoy eagles soaring overhead, orcas plying the crystal clear waters & savour the finest in West Coast living. Included in the development is the new SookePoint Cottage Resort & Silver Spray Marina Estates offering a proposed restaurant, marina & other amenities. No GST! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
7500 Ocean Park Place in : Sk Silver Spray Land for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 426348
7500 Ocean Park Place Sk Silver Spray V9Z 1L8$399,900Land
- MLS® Num:
- 426348This spectacular .44 acre oceanfront lot in Silver Spray sits on a protected bay with full southern exposure and exceptional views of Secretary Island, the Strait of Juan de Fuca and majestic snow-capped Olympic Mountains. Situated in a private enclave where owners have the option to control entry via gated access, the lot is ideal for your luxurious oceanfront dream home. Less than an hour from Victoria, Silver Spray is an exclusive master planned 174-acre seaside community bordering East Sooke Park offering world-class opportunities for outdoors enthusiasts, from hiking and kayaking to fishing and whale watching. All services to the lot line including municipal water and waste-water treatment plant. Price+GST. More detailsListed by Century 21 Queenswood Realty Ltd.
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.