Greater Victoria Areas
9452 Braun Crescent in SIDNEY: Si Sidney South-West Single Family Detached for sale (Sidney) : MLS®# 428456
9452 Braun Crescent Si Sidney South-West SIDNEY V8L 4Y1$799,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,440 sq. ft.227 m2Beautiful and pristine 5 bedroom home that is sure to please even the most discerning buyers. Three bedrooms and two baths upstairs and one of the nicest two bedroom suites ever down. Upstairs is bathed with natural light from over-sized windows and features an eating bar in the updated kitchen, spacious bedrooms and the master has a lovely 3 piece ensuite. The main 4 piece bathroom has been completely renovated. Dining room opens onto an entertainment-sized, partially covered deck with stairs leading down to the bright west facing, fully-fenced garden. The two bedroom suite has 8 foot ceilings, oak floors, generous windows, it’s own separate patio and is ground level and very bright. The kitchen (with an island has beautiful and generous cabinets) and the bathroom is modern and like new. 2 year old roof and hot water tank, vinyl windows, a fabulous detached wired studio and a single car garage. This one has it all and will not last! More detailsListed by Holmes Realty Ltd
9478 Greenglade Road in SIDNEY: Si Sidney South-West Single Family Detached for sale (Sidney) : MLS®# 428484
9478 Greenglade Road Si Sidney South-West SIDNEY V8L 3T7$699,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,798 sq. ft.167 m2Virtual OH Sat 12:30-1! Open House Sat 1-3! Welcome home to this perfect family spot located in Sidney/North Saanich! Situated on a quiet well maintained dead end street with a large field backing onto your sunny backyard, the kids can hop this fence and play for hours while you enjoy the meticulously landscaped yard that features a huge, sunny custom built deck, hot tub, pergola, pond and beautiful gardens that are a feast for the eyes! The main floor offers an open living room-dining room as well as the "unicorn" floorplan - a kitchen where you can watch the kids play in either the back yard or the family room! Upstairs offers 3 bedrooms - the master with an ensuite, and a nicely renovated family bathroom. Updated with brand new windows, roof, bathroom and deck! This lovely home is close to Sidney shopping, schools, Rec centres, restaurants, beaches and parks! Check out the media link for more photos, floorplans, virtual tour and video and book your private showing today! More detailsListed by Coldwell Banker Oceanside Real Estate
9559 Canora Road in SIDNEY: Si Sidney South-West Half Duplex for sale (Sidney) : MLS®# 428074
9559 Canora Road Si Sidney South-West SIDNEY V8L 1R4$549,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,404 sq. ft.130 m2This is a must see for first time buyers and families! Spacious, updated 3 bed, 2 bath duplex located by the Victoria Airport and right beside the Lochside trail! This home is extremely family friendly with a fully fenced backyard and easy access to the ferry, airport and parks. Brand new wide plank laminate flooring throughout, a cozy wood-burning fireplace in the main living area, formal dining room, separate kitchen and laundry with brand new appliances. New windows, window coverings doors and trim with fresh paint plus updates to the kitchen and bathrooms. This low maintenance property comes with plenty of parking and lot's of storage throughout. More detailsListed by The Condo Group Real Estate
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.