Greater Victoria Areas
2329 Oakville Avenue in SIDNEY: Si Sidney South-East Single Family Detached for sale (Sidney) : MLS®# 427544
2329 Oakville Avenue Si Sidney South-East SIDNEY V8L 1V6$869,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,455 sq. ft.135 m2Fantastic location, modern style, and a functional indoor/outdoor floor plan make this the perfect place to call home! Featuring 1,455 sq ft of living space with designer finishes and many recent updates, this stunning home is sure to impress! Highlights include 9’ ceilings, beautiful built-ins in the living room, a gorgeous kitchen w/new appliances, quartz counters, tile backsplash, & under cabinet lighting, and master suite w/ custom closet organizers & stunning ensuite. Other features include high-quality plumbing & lighting fixtures, natural gas fireplace, radiant in floor heating in the bathrooms, fresh paint & new flooring throughout, and plenty of storage. Outside you will find a professionally landscaped easy-care yard with u/g irrigation, natural gas hookup, and beautifully hedged patio space that’s perfect for enjoying the warm evening sun. Situated in the heart of Sidney & steps from the waterfront, this quality-built home is a rare find! More detailsListed by Macdonald Realty Ltd. (Sid)
2380 Ocean Avenue in SIDNEY: Si Sidney South-East Single Family Detached for sale (Sidney) : MLS®# 427476
2380 Ocean Avenue Si Sidney South-East SIDNEY V8L 3Y4$699,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,267 sq. ft.118 m2Sidney Rancher! This 1984 built 1287 sq ft one level home on crawl space has lots of potential. Sunny south facing with plenty of natural light throughout. Good sized 3 bedrooms & 2 full baths. Gas fireplace in living room. Dining & kitchen opens to the back porch & generous size single garage. Fully fenced 5500 sq ft level lot awaits a new "green thumb" owner. Enjoy sun & moon rises and a healthy stroll along the seaside walkway. Just across the street to tennis courts, lawn bowling club, ArtSea Gallery in Tulista Park, playground & boat ramp launch. A short stroll to Beacon Avenue, shopping, casual & fine dining. On major bus route, too. Convenient to the airport, BC Ferries & Anacortes Ferry. Terrific location!! More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Sidney
9520 Maryland Drive in SIDNEY: Si Sidney South-East Half Duplex for sale (Sidney) : MLS®# 427252
9520 Maryland Drive Si Sidney South-East SIDNEY V8L 2R8$750,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,511 sq. ft.140 m2Custom built 2-bedroom rancher offering luxurious living with quality finishes throughout. This well designed one level home features an open concept living space boasting vaulted ceilings and skylights giving it a spacious airy feel. Highlights include hardwood flooring, 9 ft ceilings, gas fireplace, and a spacious master with walk-in closet and tiled ensuite. The kitchen features granite counters, SS appliances with induction stove, wood cabinetry, and a large pantry. Outside you will find a fully fenced easy care yard, concrete patio with gas BBQ outlet, and oversized double-car garage. Other features include hot water on demand and A/C with heat pump to ensure comfort all year-round. Conveniently located within walking distance to Sidney’s downtown core and the waterfront promenade, this exceptional half-duplex is sure to impress. More detailsListed by Macdonald Realty Ltd. (Sid)
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.