Greater Victoria Areas
2280 Frost Avenue in SIDNEY: Si Sidney South-East Half Duplex for sale (Sidney) : MLS®# 419451$849,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,006 sq. ft.186 m2Sidney Seaside living at its finest! Just steps to the ocean and Lochside Waterfront Park, this beautiful home has ocean views from most rooms and is sure to impress. Over 2,000 square feet of living space with a great layout featuring a living room with ocean views, gas fireplace (shared with family room) and doors opening to a fantastic outdoor patio perfect for outdoor entertaining. Main level also includes a separate dining room, a bright family room with water view and fireplace which is open to a roomy kitchen. Two spacious bedrooms upstairs including a grand master suite with sitting area, walk-in closet and luxurious 4 piece ensuite bath. The downstairs office/den could be possible third bedroom. Separate single garage for your car or walk to downtown Sidney along the waterfront “Heart Walk” and enjoy dining and shopping. On bus route to downtown Victoria. Come see for yourself, you will be impressed! More detailsListed by Holmes Realty Ltd
504 9775 Fourth Street in SIDNEY: Si Sidney South-East Condo Apartment for sale (Sidney) : MLS®# 419478$959,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,454 sq. ft.135 m2PRIME PENTHOUSE IN THE QUARTET. Among the finest BRAND NEW TOP FLOOR CORNER UNITS offering luxurious living in the heart of Sidney. 2 bedrooms + Den & 2 bathrooms. Western exposure with lots of afternoon & evening natural light. The open concept design, a living room & den with 11 ft ceilings & transom windows that make the space feel bright & modern. Chef-inspired kitchen, including stainless appliances with a gas range. Living areas are the perfect place to relax & entertain. Superb floor plan. Beds & baths at separate ends for optimum privacy. Secure underground parking stall close to the elevator. Separate storage room dedicated to this penthouse. Conveniently located in the heart of Sidney & walking distance to restaurants, shops, etc. Outstanding quality & value. For peace of mind & quality assurance, this penthouse comes with new home warranty coverage up to 10 years (effective Dec, 2019 check for details), rent guarantee until 2117 (subject to municipal bylaws), Pet friendly. More detailsListed by Pacifica Real Estate Inc.
305 2409 Bevan Avenue in NORTH SAANICH: Si Sidney South-East Condo Apartment for sale (Sidney) : MLS®# 419359$325,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 379 sq. ft.35 m2Absolutely pristine, turn-key investment opportunity. This studio suite shows like new and is gorgeous with tasteful décor and everything is included! The kitchen features gorgeous granite counter-tops, stainless steel appliances package, tiled back-splash, crown moldings, and engineered hardwood floors. Beautiful three-piece bathroom with granite counter-tops and lovely lighting. This condo is south facing with over-sized windows and is bathed in natural light. Fabulous location centered right in downtown Sidney and is walking distance to all amenities. Move in or use as an Executive or long term rental. Ideal pied-a-terre or holding property. In suite laundry, storage and parking included. More detailsListed by Holmes Realty Ltd
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.