Greater Victoria Areas
2413 Oakville Avenue in SIDNEY: Si Sidney South-East Single Family Detached for sale (Sidney) : MLS®# 408084$800,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,461 sq. ft.136 m2FEE SIMPLE. NO STRATA FEES. IN THE HEART OF SIDNEY!!! This home has everything a person needs on the main floor, including the master bedroom with an additional 2 bedrooms and 4 piece bathroom up. Relax your days away in your own private, fenced, south facing backyard with a spacious deck and interlocking brick pathway, or in your bright open livingspace with lots of natural light and plenty of room. Just two blocks from Beacon Ave, this home is within walking distance to shopping, restaurants or even a stroll along the waterfront. The wide, single car garage allows easy access to your car, home and storage space. Book your showing today! More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes Ltd. - Oak Bay
206 9650 First Street in SIDNEY: Si Sidney South-East Condo Apartment for sale (Sidney) : MLS®# 408083$549,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,326 sq. ft.123 m2Experience Sidney By The Sea! This 2 bed/2 bath second floor corner unit offers south & west exposure flooded with natural light! Excellent separation of bedrooms with generous master offering a walk-in closet & 3 pce ensuite. No compromise on entertaining as the living/dining room are an open concept featuring a cozy gas fireplace. Step out on the south facing balcony and see ocean glimpses without street exposure. The original galley-style kitchen provides a west-facing breakfast nook. This bright & quiet unit offers over 1300 square feet and awaits your modern touches throughout. Lots of in suite storage including bonus storage/ laundry room with newer machines. The building is well managed and located across from the waterfront, just a short walk to the Art Centre, lawn bowling or one of many parks & all the town of Sidney has to offer. Your covered parking stall awaits you right outside the back door in this clean & quiet 55+ building which allows pets & restricted rentals. More detailsListed by DFH Real Estate - Sidney
401 9776 Fourth Street in SIDNEY: Si Sidney South-East Condo Apartment for sale (Sidney) : MLS®# 407939$785,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,323 sq. ft.123 m2*FIRST OPEN HOUSE SUN APRIL 14, 1pm - 3pm* Stunning 2 bed + den and 3 bath top floor condo offers luxurious living in the heart of Sidney. Vaulted ceilings and Open Concept allow natural light to surround the gourmet kitchen. Beautiful finishings and features include granite counter tops, Crown moulding throughout, walk-in pantry, hot water on demand, personal heat pump on the roof and even a designer pot filler above the cooktop. Absolute bonus is the fully finished 630 sqft LCP room on the lower level of the building waiting for your ideas. This location allows you to sit on your deck and watch all the Sidney Parades or simply enjoy the view of Mt. Baker and the Olympic Mountains. Oversized locker and secure underground parking included. Truly a unique offering at this price. More detailsListed by Macdonald Realty Ltd. (Sid)
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.