Greater Victoria Areas
202 9560 Fifth Street in SIDNEY: Si Sidney South-East Condo Apartment for sale (Sidney) : MLS®# 421344$429,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,065 sq. ft.99 m2Enjoy unobstructed views of the ocean & Mt. Baker from every room in this spacious 2 bedroom condo! With the convenience of Downtown Sidney just a few minutes walk away & the beauty of nature on your doorstep, this condo is ideal for a downsizer! Upgrades throughout this condo include slate tile & wood flooring, stylish kitchen cabinetry, & soaker tub in the large 4pce bathroom. Over 1000 sq ft of living space in this condo, including an enclosed balcony overlooking the blissful oceanfront views below. Views continue to both generously sized bedrooms featuring large closets. Bonus walk-in hallway closet leaves this condo with plenty of storage space. This building is fully owner-occupied & is non-smoking. Bike or walk along the waterfront & enjoy the peaceful lifestyle of Sidney by the Sea! More detailsListed by The Condo Group Real Estate
2327 Orchard Avenue in SIDNEY: Si Sidney South-East Single Family Detached for sale (Sidney) : MLS®# 421290$725,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,541 sq. ft.143 m2OPEN HOUSE SATURDAY FEB 21 1-2:30!!! Located in one of Sidney's most coveted locations, this 2004 built 3 bed 3 bath home offers an expansive main level floor plan that impresses from the moment you enter. With a Chef inspired kitchen for the most discerning culinary enthusiasts, offering a ton of natural light with incredible indoor-outdoor transitions, this home is ideal for entertaining throughout the seasons. With ample driveway parking for guests, boats and RV's this home has something for everyone. If you are looking for a low maintenance turn-key investment in the Heart of Sidney, this is the property for you. Situated only a short stroll away from everything Sidney has to offer, the quintessential Sidney lifestyle close to the Airport and Ferries is yours in this coveted Sidney address. Whether downsizing or buying your first home, don't miss this incredible opportunity in the Sidney Marketplace. More detailsListed by Coldwell Banker Oceanside Real Estate
203 9710 Second Street in SIDNEY: Si Sidney South-East Condo Apartment for sale (Sidney) : MLS®# 421192$419,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,211 sq. ft.113 m2Enjoy the Sidney-by-the-Sea lifestyle! Spacious 1,211 sq. ft. two bedroom, two bath condo in the heart of Sidney’s vibrant downtown core. Fantastic layout featuring a bright living room/dining room combo with electric fireplace, access to a big deck with some ocean glimpses and pass-through from the dining room to a good sized kitchen with plenty of cabinets and counter-space. Master suite includes big walk -in closet and 4 piece ensuite. Second spacious bedroom or den, 3 piece main bath and in-suite laundry and storage. Unit also comes with separate storage and parking space. All of this just steps away from Sidney’s great shopping, restaurants and amenities - one block and a half from Beacon Ave and two blocks to the waterfront. Come see for yourself. You won’t be disappointed. More detailsListed by Holmes Realty Ltd
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.