Greater Victoria Areas
205 2349 James White Boulevard in SIDNEY: Si Sidney North-East Condo Apartment for sale (Sidney) : MLS®# 423896
205 2349 James White Boulevard Si Sidney North-East SIDNEY V8L 1Z7$459,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,152 sq. ft.107 m2Conveniently located in the heart of Sidney, this updated 2 bed, 2 bath 1152 sqft condo awaits. Within walking distance to the ocean and the wide-array of shopping, restaurants and amenities that downtown Sidney living presents. This south/west facing condo is flooded w/natural light & offers beautiful modern finishings featuring newer hard wood floors, stone countertops in kitchen & master ensuite, stainless steel appliances, modern light fixtures, fresh coat of paint & in-suite laundry. The fully equipped kitchen is open to the dining & living room. Curl up next to the cozy fireplace in the living room w/gas included in the strata fees. The oversized master bedroom has double closets w/organizers & leads into the 3pc ensuite. There is also plenty of storage in this condo and it comes with 1 parking stall & separate storage. This is a well run & remediated building. This home offers the best in comfort, lifestyle & location! Floor plans & Virtual Tours available. Call now to view. More detailsListed by The Agency
2243 Markinch Place in : Si Sidney North-East Land for sale (Sidney) : MLS®# 423894
2243 Markinch Place Si Sidney North-East V8L 0C6$475,000Land
- MLS® Num:
- 423894Last few and most attractive lots with south facing back yards in a premium Sidney subdivision! Offering a very rare opportunity to own your own lot and build the home of your dreams in Sidney. Fantastic location near beach access and easy walking & biking to Sidney shops and amenities. These fully serviced, freehold lots that have never been built on are being offered at 475,000 plus GST. More detailsListed by Fair Realty
2 10293 Sparling Place in SIDNEY: Si Sidney North-East Single Family Detached for sale (Sidney) : MLS®# 423716
2 10293 Sparling Place Si Sidney North-East SIDNEY V8L 3K2$995,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,970 sq. ft.183 m2*New construction - private showings available* Beautiful brand new 3 bed/3 bath + den home situated on a bright & sunny lot & walking distance to the many amenities that Sidney has to offer. Featuring soaring 11 foot ceilings, stunning finishes, & an open concept floor plan, this home seamlessly combines modern interiors w/ the timeless appeal of a classic home. Highlights include 1,970 sq ft of living space, master-on-main w/ a luxurious ensuite, white-oak hardwood floors, natural gas fireplace, premium appliance package, & a gourmet kitchen w/ walk-in pantry. Upstairs you will find 2 spacious bedrooms & a 5-pc bath. Step outside to a large patio w/ gas BBQ outlet & a beautifully landscaped easy-care lot backing onto a park. Other features include a spacious 2-car garage w/ electric car charging port & heat pump w/ A/C to ensure comfort all year round. Designed by Samantha Weeks Design Group, this incredible home will not disappoint. Offering outstanding value at $995,000 plus GST. More detailsListed by Macdonald Realty Ltd. (Sid)
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.