Greater Victoria Areas
10326 Menagh Place in SIDNEY: Si Sidney North-East Single Family Detached for sale (Sidney) : MLS®# 428443
10326 Menagh Place Si Sidney North-East SIDNEY V8L 3M7$789,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,032 sq. ft.189 m2Are you looking for a fabulous home w in law accommodation & a legal studio/ workshop on a quiet cul-de-sac in Sidney. You have found it! Tastefully updated 4 bed/2 bath + den on a sought after street of friendly neighbors & walking distance to beaches, parks and schools. Featuring vinyl windows, high-efficiency gas furnace, oak floors updated bathrooms, wood burning insert in the living room & an entertainment size west facing deck w an automated retractable awning. The kitchen features a gas stove & overlooks a very private backyard. Double french doors in the dining room lead out to the deck & garden & also leads you to the studio/workshop currently being used as a potters studio & a workshop. It is wired for 220 w many windows and double french doors for lots of natural light and easy access. This home also has a spacious 1 bedroom in law suite that could easily be made into a two bedroom . There is a tremendous amount of value in this property. Come out and see for yourself! More detailsListed by Holmes Realty Ltd
409 9805 Second Street in SIDNEY: Si Sidney North-East Condo Apartment for sale (Sidney) : MLS®# 428418
409 9805 Second Street Si Sidney North-East SIDNEY V8L 4T9$425,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 801 sq. ft.74 m2Welcome home to The Landmark in Sidney with gorgeous views of the Marina and ocean! You will love this thoughtfully updated one bedroom condo featuring brand new kitchen with stainless steel appliances, spa like bathroom with walk in shower, vinyl plank flooring, and new paint throughout. A concrete and steel building offers a guest room, secure underground parking, common area, storage locker and onsite caretaker. This location cannot be beat - steps to oceanside walkways, restaurants and pubs, shopping and community events are plenty. Don't miss the virtual 3D Tour and neighborhood video. Book your private showing today. More detailsListed by Coldwell Banker Oceanside Real Estate
210 9805 Second Street in SIDNEY: Si Sidney North-East Condo Apartment for sale (Sidney) : MLS®# 428416
210 9805 Second Street Si Sidney North-East SIDNEY V8L 4T9$419,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 846 sq. ft.79 m2You will love living in the Landmark! Located in the heart of Sidney - within walking distance to all amenities - close to the seaside where you can stroll along the promenade, relax on one of the many benches overlooking the Sea, enjoy the variety of restaurants and unique shops.....or just relax on the large south facing balcony! The large bedroom has a walk through closet to a large 4 pice bathroom with large soaker tub; dining/living room area can be configured to accommodate your furnishings; kitchen has a pass through to the dining area and comes with 3 appliances ...plus stacking washer and dryer in the laundry room. The Landmark has guest suites, lockers, monitored entrance and underground secured parking - which is so unusual in Sidney. The Landmark has no age restrictions, is a non smoking building and pet free. This home is in great condition and ready to move into. Very rarely do south facing homes in the Landmark come on the market, so act quickly on this one! More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes Ltd - Sidney
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.