Greater Victoria Areas
2027 Linda Place in SIDNEY: Si Sidney North-East Single Family Detached for sale (Sidney) : MLS®# 408456$859,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,312 sq. ft.215 m2Beautiful family home in Sidney by the sea. At the end of a quiet cul de sac in an established Sidney neighbourhood you'll find this wonderfully renovated 4 Bedroom 3 Bathroom home. 3 Bedrooms on the main with a family room, guest bedroom and bathroom downstairs plus a spacious open concept studio in-law suite. Gorgeous open kitchen with quartz counter-tops and stainless steel appliances including a gas range. Like new bathrooms, new flooring throughout, new roof, thermal windows, high efficiency gas furnace and gas fireplace insert. All this only few blocks from the ocean and on a private, southerly facing, carefully landscaped lot featuring multiple outdoor entertaining options, including a hot tub area, and more than enough room for the kids to play. Huge wrap around deck, single garage, lots of storage and parking options for your things and your toys. This is the family home in Sidney that you've been looking for, don't wait to see it. OPEN HOUSE SUN. APR. 21st 10-12 am. More detailsListed by Macdonald Realty Victoria
61 2070 Amelia Avenue in SIDNEY: Si Sidney North-East Townhouse for sale (Sidney) : MLS®# 408366$479,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,179 sq. ft.110 m2This updated 2 bedroom 2 bath Townhouse in popular Twin Oaks is move-in ready. You will appreciate the hardwood flooring, extra skylights, updated baseboards and bathrooms - plus the gas stove provides comfort on those chilly evenings! The main floor offers a bedroom, laundry, 3 piece bath, kitchen and living room with the master bedroom suite on the upper level with large closet space and four piece ensuite. The fenced south facing patio, with pergola, is accessed from the living room and offers privacy while enjoying the quiet setting. Just a short walk and you will be able to enjoy the amenities of the Club House, offering: games room (including billiards), kitchen area, jacuzzi, guest suite, exercise area, outside swimming pool and seating areas to enjoy our beautiful summers! Single car garage plus one additional parking spot. 45+ complex allowing 1 small dog and 1 indoor cat. A home in excellent condition plus the amenities in a great community makes this a great buy! More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes Ltd - Sidney
10441 Allbay Road in SIDNEY: Si Sidney North-East Single Family Detached for sale (Sidney) : MLS®# 408332$1,399,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,753 sq. ft.256 m2What a fantastic opportunity to own waterfront on one of the most prestigious streets in Sidney! Located on Roberts Bay this 5 bedroom three bath home is south facing with a spectacular view! Launch your kayak from your own back yard! If you are thinking of owning waterfront and are not ready to move here, this home comes with a built in long term tenant who would love to stay. Double car garage, partially finished basement that could be developed for extra living space and has a brand new bathroom. Just a few minutes drive into downtown Sidney and close to ferry and airport. The retaining wall to the ocean is a bonus. Bring your decorating ideas as this is a wonderful opportunity to be a part of Sidney’s waterfront community! More detailsListed by Holmes Realty Ltd
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.