Si Sidney North-EastSidney
Greater Victoria Areas
2549 Beaufort Rd in Sidney: Si Sidney North-East House for sale : MLS®# 908169
2549 Beaufort Rd Si Sidney North-East Sidney V8L 2K2$4,399,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,257 sq. ft.303 m2Luxury, high end waterfront home situated in the most desirable area of Sidney-by-the-Sea. This 4 bed + den home has SE exposure & has unbelievable views of the ocean, sunrise, Mt. Baker & the islands. The chef’s kitchen is sure to please w quartz counters, tiled backsplash, large island, S/S appliances, a warm color scheme & oversize windows. The great room is open & bright w beautiful HW flrs & a showpiece gas FP. Open the accordion doors & marry the inside to the beach. Sit on the expansive patio & enjoy everything this low bank walk on beach property has to offer. Kayak, paddle board or simply sit & enjoy the active marine activity from kayakers to whales & birds. 2 Beds on the main both plus a den/office. One is used as primary WI closet, access to the patio, a spa like ensuite w dbl walk in shower, heated tiled floors & a soaker tub. Up is second primary bedroom w gorgeous ensuite. WI closet & a large balcony to enjoy the views. Bonus beautiful 1 bed suite w private entry. More detailsListed by Holmes Realty Ltd
104 2326 Harbour Rd in Sidney: Si Sidney North-East Condo for sale : MLS®# 908160
104 2326 Harbour Rd Si Sidney North-East Sidney V8L 2P8$799,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,242 sq. ft.115 m2Absolutely gorgeous two bed two bath in the fabulous Miraloma on the Cove. Fabulous chef’s kitchen with granite countertops and island, stainless steel appliances and ample counter and cupboard space. The living room and dining room are open and features an electric fireplace and French doors that open onto a wraparound deck that looks out over the famous heritage gardens. This suite is the largest in this oceanside luxury complex and the only one with it’s own Garden entrance. The spa like ensuite features heated floor, granite countertops, soaker jacuzzi tub and separate shower. Common area Atrium with skylights has a large lounge with library, gas fireplace, bar, spacious meeting room, industrial kitchen & sun/barbecue deck overlooking the stunning heritage garden, ponds & waterfall. Zoned as a hotel, this is Sidney’s only building legally zoned for Air B&B. Strata fees include H/C water, gas, gym, bike storage, parking, sauna & storage unit. A must see! More detailsListed by Holmes Realty Ltd
10433 Allbay Rd in Sidney: Si Sidney North-East House for sale : MLS®# 907917
10433 Allbay Rd Si Sidney North-East Sidney V8L 2N8$4,300,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,195 sq. ft.297 m2This 3,195 sqft West Coast style oceanfront home has stunning views of Roberts Bay, w/ uncompromised quality & craftsmanship. The custom kitchen has wood cabinetry, SS appliances, 6-burner gas range & an oversized island w/ a maple countertop. The open living space has custom millwork, gas fireplace & 9 ft beamed ceilings highlighting the ocean views The main level includes fir floors, heated slate tile entry & 4 sets of French doors open to a covered front porch, creating true indoor/outdoor living. The primary bdrm upstairs has vaulted ceilings, ocean views, gas fireplace, 2 walk-in closets & a 5-piece en-suite w/ soaker tub & glass shower. Upstairs offers 2 bdrms w/ a spacious games room, high ceilings & gas fireplace. The unfinished basement has 8ft ceilings & room for storage. Step out to a landscaped low-maintenance yard w/ access to the low-bank waterfront and panoramic views. Convenient location minutes to restaurants, shopping, airport, & everything Sidney has to offer. More detailsListed by Macdonald Realty Ltd. (Sid)
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.