Greater Victoria Areas
Lot 1 Lighthouse Point Road in SHIRLEY: Sk Sheringham Pnt Land for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 420898
Lot 1 Lighthouse Point Road Sk Sheringham Pnt SHIRLEY V9Z 1G4$769,000Land
- MLS® Num:
- 420898The Westcoast is calling! Spectacular 80+ acres situated in prestigious "Lighthouse Point" a gated community of superior homes. This lot is located across the road from the Sheringham Point Lighthouse and has spectacular views of the Straight of Juan de Fuca and the Olympic Mountains-watch whales, eagles and the everchanging scenery from your own private paradise. The Sheringham Lighthouse is a historic landmark and a valued piece of local history. This lot is zoned Rural A which allows up to 8 single family dwellings to be built on it-but can not be subdivided. Great "family venture" opportunity offering many great building sites. The "Shirley District" has great walking/hiking trail systems and easy access to many beaches. Easy walk to "Shirley Delicious"-best coffee and chocolate croissants around! Short drive to "Stoked Pizza" and fine dining at "Point no Point". Fabulous surfing is only 10 minutes away...The Wonderful Westcoast Lifestyle is calling! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
Lot 85 West Coast Road in : Sk Sheringham Pnt Land for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 420221
Lot 85 West Coast Road Sk Sheringham Pnt V8Z 1G3$739,900Land
- MLS® Num:
- 420221This one of a kind 160 ACRE PARCEL(next to Creekside Estates-10acre lots) offers ultimate privacy, a great partnership venture or a chance to develop in to 10 acre lots. The moment you stand on this site you will be excited for the opportunity, rolling hills with stunning southern views. Located in Shirley, a short distance from the harbor-side town of Sooke and 2km from French Beach Provincial Park, you will be experiencing an authentic West Coast lifestyle surrounded by spectacular coastline, pristine forests, unspoiled beaches, and world-class fishing while still enjoying the conveniences of the thriving local community. Many possibilities exist with this majestic property. Create an equestrian estate, hobby farm or build your dream home in a quiet , peaceful setting. Hard to find a better investment in today's active market. Call today to discuss your many options. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
9261 Invermuir Road in SHIRLEY: Sk Sheringham Pnt Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 417664
9261 Invermuir Road Sk Sheringham Pnt SHIRLEY V9Z 1G3$1,450,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,781 sq. ft.258 m2Oceanfront luxurious estate character home with breathtaking panoramic ocean views of the Juan de Fuca Strait. Enjoy south facing sunsets, whale watching, Olympic mountains + star gazing anywhere on your property! Attention to detail & high quality is evident throughout this meticulously updated one-of-a kind home featuring 6 beds (3 in home + detached 3 beds above big workshop) 4 baths, high-end finishings, library, vaulted ceilings, exposed beams throughout, fir floors, radiant heated floors, french doors, walk-in closets, wine cellar, cozy wood burning fireplace, 2 washer dryer sets, upper floor offers huge master complimented with double vanity, en suite & walk in shower. Outside you will be impressed with a stunning, huge workshop for your boat, cars & projects. Large detached, powered 2 car garage & powered tool shed, privately nestled on a huge flat, generous 3+ acres of West Coast high bank oceanfront with professionally landscaped grounds leading up to your ocean front oasis. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.