Shawnigan LakeMalahat & Area
Greater Victoria Areas
19 2046 Widows Walk in SHAWNIGAN LAKE: ML Shawnigan Lake Condo Apartment for sale (Malahat & Area) : MLS®# 429732
19 2046 Widows Walk ML Shawnigan Lake SHAWNIGAN LAKE V0R 2W0$459,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 690 sq. ft.64 m2GORGEOUS WATERFRONT condo at the SHAWNIGAN BEACH RESORT. This terrific 1 bedroom corner unit offers SPECTACULAR WATER VIEWS. Easy access to the SANDY BEACH and beautifully landscaped 6 acre waterfront property. A great floor plan with open living, dining, kitchen and a spacious bedroom. Recent updates include a kitchen with quartz countertops, wide plank laminate flooring throughout well as recent fixtures and interior paint. Gorgeous water views from large deck which is perfect for entertaining, family BBQ's or quiet enjoyment in the sun. This turn-key recreation property offers plenty of sun drenched waterfront with a private swim area, boat launch & moorage, indoor pool, tennis court, volleyball and a small chip & put golf course. A full time, live-in caretaker onsite make this a fantastic turn-key recreation property. No rental restrictions, pets allowed, 2 parking spaces and NO Spec Tax. A great opportunity to create long lasting family memories at the lake. Act quickly More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
2276 Dovedale Road in SHAWNIGAN LAKE: ML Shawnigan Lake Land for sale (Malahat & Area) : MLS®# 429614
2276 Dovedale Road ML Shawnigan Lake SHAWNIGAN LAKE V0R 2W3$254,900Land
- MLS® Num:
- 429614Untouched vacant 80' x 264' lot in a wonderful subdivision near the water in Shawnigan. Fronting on 2 streets and sitting at the dead-end of both roads. This lot would provide a private site for your Shawnigan Lake retreat or full-time home. No building scheme and single-family home and mobiles allowed, although buyers should discuss any and all intended uses with the CVRD. Shawnigan Lake is a popular recreation Lake with both full and part-time residents. Located 20 minutes from Duncan and 40 minutes from Victoria and in an area of impressive private schools. This property is not serviced by a septic system or well. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
1031 Skylar Circle in SHAWNIGAN LAKE: ML Shawnigan Lake Single Family Detached for sale (Malahat & Area) : MLS®# 429629
1031 Skylar Circle ML Shawnigan Lake SHAWNIGAN LAKE V0R 2W3$477,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,470 sq. ft.137 m2Welcome to popular Shawnigan Station! This quality built home is positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac only 15 mins from Langford and minutes from Shawnigan Lake. A 2 level bright & cozy home with a fully fenced yard. An open plan concept on the main includes a kitchen w/ plenty of cabinets & s/s appliances. Wood flooring throughout the main level that incorporates a gas featured fireplace in the living/dining room. A two piece bathroom off the right of the foyer completes the main area living space. Main level includes 9' high ceilings, ceramic tiles & pot lighting. The 2nd carpeted level includes two bedrooms in front, a 4 piece bath, laundry & rear master bedroom w/4 pce bath & walk-in closet. Living in "Lake Country", amongst the soaring pines, this affordable home is nestled in a natural green belt, central to waterfront access, recreational walking trails & abundant amenities. Restricted showing schedule to respect long term tenants. Call your agent to view! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.