SE Swan LakeSaanich East
Greater Victoria Areas
970 Ridgeway St in Saanich: SE Swan Lake House for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 907923
970 Ridgeway St SE Swan Lake Saanich V8X 3C3$1,395,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,357 sq. ft.219 m2Open House Sat 2-4. Located on a gorgeous, beautifully landscaped lot in the sought after Swan lake area with a peek a boo view of the lake. This 1958 built home has been transformed into a move in ready show place. Professionally updated thru-out including New Metal roof, Vinyl thermopane windows, New 200 amp service plus electric furnace and heat pump. The interior features are stunning with wide plank flooring, Quality white kitchen with quartz countertops and stainless appliances. Fabulous New deck off the dining area to soak up the sun and look out to Swan Lake. There are a total of 4 bedrooms and 2 New bathrooms on two levels. Ideal for a New family or extra accommodation options. This great corner lot is very private with a municipal road allowance next door plus this would be an ideal candidate for a carriage house with 120' of road frontage. A must see if your looking in this price range ! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
3 864 Swan St in Saanich: SE Swan Lake Row/Townhouse for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 907752
3 864 Swan St SE Swan Lake Saanich V8X 2Z3$659,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,261 sq. ft.117 m2Welcome to Lakewood…a warm, inviting, spacious 3 bed 2 bath townhouse situated on a quiet no thru street awaits you. Nestled amidst incredible greenery, the natural light of this property is stunning. A bright kitchen with plenty of cabinets and storage...transitions into an open dining/living room space. Don’t forget the bonus enclosed sunroom for your home gym, relaxing reading area, or child play room…All three large sized bedrooms are on the upper level along with the 3 piece bath. This private oasis is minutes away from the Galloping Goose trail, Swan Lake Nature Sanctuary, Uptown, UVIC, Camosun, Downtown Victoria and more. Come check us out! More detailsListed by eXp Realty
8 864 Swan St in Saanich: SE Swan Lake Row/Townhouse for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 906147
8 864 Swan St SE Swan Lake Saanich V8X 2Z3$620,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,233 sq. ft.115 m2Excellent value for this updated two bedroom townhome in a prime location. This two level home is in the Lakewood complex set in a pretty gardened property and a well maintained complex with a lovely surprise - outlooks and views from the spacious west facing balcony towards Swan Lake and the Sooke Mtns. The location is incredibly convenient to shopping and Galloping Goose Trail, Swan Lake and more. The setting on a dead end street is quiet and with beautifully maintained grounds. This home was updated throughout a few years ago from vinyl TP windows to doors and finishing and cabinetry and more. The west facing main level is sunlight and offers glorious sunsets through the large patio doors off the balcony. This is a little gem at an affordable price. Have your realtor book a private showing soon. We think you will love it. More detailsListed by DFH Real Estate Ltd.
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.