SE Mt TolmieSaanich East
Greater Victoria Areas
1679 Cedar Ave in Saanich: SE Mt Tolmie House for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 907994
1679 Cedar Ave SE Mt Tolmie Saanich V8P 1X1$1,450,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,642 sq. ft.153 m2Welcome to this tasteful home in the fabulous location on 10000+ sqft lot near UVic and Camosun. 3 beds 2 bath on main , a walk-in-closet for your convenience. Spacious decks for your leisure use. Separate suite with eat-in-kitchen and bathroom along with the garage. Don't miss this great opportunity. Come make it your Destined Home! More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
107 3921 Shelbourne St in Saanich: SE Mt Tolmie Condo for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 905963
107 3921 Shelbourne St SE Mt Tolmie Saanich V8P 4H9$579,988Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,218 sq. ft.113 m2Welcome to your new home at The Willows! This extremely well-kept ground floor end unit offers privacy, solitude and a lovely glassed-in all-season/sunroom with garden access. You won't find many 2 bedroom + Den and 2 bath units with this much square footage remaining in the city! This expansive home offers over 1,300 + SQFT, a murphy bed in the 2nd bedroom, plenty of storage space, an Electric Fireplace, open concept living, and tons of natural light and large windows throughout. Within walking distance of UVIC, University Heights Mall, Tuscany Village, McKenzie Professional Centre and countless amenities, this location is ideally set along major bus routes. Building amenities include a guest suite, workshop, bike storage, grass courtyard and outdoor patio. Quiet pet-friendly building. Excellent for first-time buyers or those looking to downsize. No rentals, 16-year+ age restrictions. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
1724 Kingsberry Cres in Saanich: SE Mt Tolmie House for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 906311
1724 Kingsberry Cres SE Mt Tolmie Saanich V8P 2A7$1,450,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,336 sq. ft.217 m2First time on the market in 30+yrs.Located on a large landscaped .28 of an acre lot that backs onto Mt. Tolmie Park (access is 30 seconds away) Property feels like an acreage on a very quiet rural like mstreet. Immaculate 4+beds, 2bath (potential suite down, renters or students)awaiting a family who loves to entertain, a location close to UVIC & all amenities. You'll be immediately impressed with the open living rm & fireplace,rounded coved ceilings & hardwood flooring. Dining rm area has access to 16x24 ft deck & private backyard garden.Galley style Kitchen is accessible & has Tea-Coffee area that looks out to backyard, to watch all the Wildlife.3 good sized beds on main,Master has ample closet space. 4pcs bath has been updated like most of the home with stylish window block finish. Down has huge Rec rm area, 4th bed(almost big enough for 2 beds), full bath.Sgl car garage(Workshop),Laundry & Freezer area.looking at offers As they come in. More detailsListed by Maxxam Realty Ltd.
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.