SE Lambrick ParkSaanich East
Greater Victoria Areas
204 1620 McKenzie Ave in Saanich: SE Lambrick Park Condo for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 907030
204 1620 McKenzie Ave SE Lambrick Park Saanich V8N 0A1$685,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 962 sq. ft.89 m2Welcome to this spacious corner condo offering two bedrooms & two full bathrooms in the heart of Saanich. There is plenty of attention to detail by means of hardwood floors, quartz countertops & stainless appliances. 9’ ceilings throughout & of course, the package is not complete without in-suite laundry. The kitchen is perfect for entertaining with its open concept layout & high-top seating area. The finishing detail should not be overlooked. Nearly 1000sqft of warm, cozy living space. An exceptional collection for, the homeowner, students or investors. Step outside to your private patio for BBQ'ing in the summer or take advantage of the manicured courtyard with seating for larger groups. This home includes an underground parking stall & separate storage. Pets & rental allowed. No age restrictions. This condo is ideal for those heading to university or college in the Fall as it is minutes from both campuses & close to every amenity. Located on major bus routes/bike lanes. More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Chatterton
101 3969 Shelbourne St in Saanich: SE Lambrick Park Condo for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 907056
101 3969 Shelbourne St SE Lambrick Park Saanich V8N 6J5$599,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,234 sq. ft.115 m2Awesome Gordon Head location! This ground-level corner condo features a large south patio - great for outdoor dining. Generous living room with electric fireplace, separate dining room, eating area, spacious kitchen, laundry and lots of space to enjoy in this large suite! Large master suite features ample closet space and ensuite w/soaker tub. Second bedrm, full bathrm w/laundry, separate storage, & underground secure parking. Rentals & small pets are welcome. Bonus, new hot water tank & dishwasher! This great location is just steps to Tuscany Village, Save on Foods, Thirty's, Bus routes, University Heights shopping, professional services, the Public Library, and UVIC. A very well-maintained/managed building that was remediated in 2016 and offers a work room, a huge common area w/full kitchen, and plenty of guest parking out front and in underground parking. 55+ bldg for 1 owner only, 19+ additional occupant. A great, safe location in Saanich to live. Take a look and make appt to view! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
4027 Osgoode Pl in Saanich: SE Lambrick Park House for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 907129
4027 Osgoode Pl SE Lambrick Park Saanich V8N 5P5$1,299,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,817 sq. ft.169 m2OPEN HOUSE , Sat, June 25 @2-4pm. Located close to all amenities, Mt. Douglas High School, and UVIC! Many recent upgrades including brand new laminate floor, updated all bathrooms, fresh paint, Brand new kitchen cabinets and appliance. Upstairs offers a large living room w/loads of natural light, open concept of dining and a good sized kitchen. 3 Bedrooms and 1 1/2 Baths on the main floor. Downstairs features a one bedroom in-law suite. It is a great opportunity for a family with some extra income to help offset your mortgage, or for investors looking for a solid investment in a wonderful family neighbourhood! More detailsListed by DFH Real Estate Ltd.
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.