SE Gordon HeadSaanich East
Greater Victoria Areas
10 3987 Gordon Head Rd in Saanich: SE Gordon Head Row/Townhouse for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 908091
10 3987 Gordon Head Rd SE Gordon Head Saanich V8N 3X5$779,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,751 sq. ft.163 m2Open house Saturday July 2nd 2:00-4:00. Located within minutes to U-Vic and all the good schools makes this the ideal location for a young growing family. Walking distance to many schools and parks, 4 minutes to University Heights mall, 5 mins to Shelbourne Plaza for easy shopping, 4 mins to Gordon Head Rec center, 8 mins to Golf puts this complex in the sweet spot for locations. Unit #10 offers a huge opportunity to expand the lower level for a parent to live or you can have up to 2 boarders renting the lower rooms for extra revenue. The lower rooms can easily have windows added with strata permission to turn them into bedrooms. Many others have done this already. The laundry room has the space, plumbing and electrical to add a second kitchen for a parent or family member. Rentals are not allowed but you can have family or boarders living with you. This unit has so much to offer that it needs to be seen in person to appreciate so book your showing today. Two property videos available. More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Chatterton
1570 Prairie St in Saanich: SE Gordon Head House for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 907899
1570 Prairie St SE Gordon Head Saanich V8N 2L3$1,750,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,593 sq. ft.241 m2Don't miss out on this stunning home. Centrally located in Gordon Head, steps to the base of Mt. Doug and plenty of neighborhood parks, this four bedroom custom home is perfect for any family. Built in 2015, it offers all the modern-day amenities. Open concept on the main, with stunning 20 ft vaulted ceilings, and a gourmet kitchen, perfect for entertaining. The living room opens up to a gorgeous backyard, with a covered patio and gas fireplace for enjoying the outdoors at any time of year. The upper floor is an ideal layout with a master suite, large walk-in closet and ensuite. Three more bedrooms complete the upper level, one with its own ensuite and a shared bathroom for the other two. There is a large laundry room and plenty of closet space on the upper level. Other features include, a fully fenced yard, irrigation, and a two car garage. More detailsListed by The Agency
1813 Feltham Rd in Saanich: SE Gordon Head House for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 906908
1813 Feltham Rd SE Gordon Head Saanich V8N 2A4$2,349,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,628 sq. ft.244 m2Prime Gordon Head location!! Brand New 3 Bedroom Home with 1 Bedroom Suite PLUS Accessory Building on a flat and level 7,472 SqFt Lot that faces South! Main Floor offers spacious Master Bedroom with Splashy 5-Piece Ensuite and large Walk-In Closet, Second Bedroom with its own Ensuite and Walk-In Closet, spacious Third Bedroom, 4-Piece Main Bathroom, Deluxe Gourmet Kitchen with Pantry, In-Line Dining and Living Room with feature Gas Fireplace plus large Entertainment sized Covered Deck, and much more! Lower level features a self-contained One Bedroom Suite with Covered Patio, Double Car Garage, Workshop, Den/Office, and much more! Situated near all levels of Schooling, UVIC, Recreation, Shopping, Transportation, and much more! 2-5-10 Year New Home Warranty. Don’t miss this opportunity – Call today! More detailsListed by Century 21 Queenswood Realty Ltd.
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.