SE ArbutusSaanich East
Greater Victoria Areas
4047 Haro Rd in Saanich: SE Arbutus House for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 907255
4047 Haro Rd SE Arbutus Saanich V8N 4B3$1,495,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,408 sq. ft.131 m2Open House Sunday July 3rd, 2-4 pm. Tucked away on a quiet no through road on the water side of Arbutus, this one level, 1950's 3 bed/1 bath home resting on a level .32 of an acre lot will delight you. Step into the bright and sunny living room with cork flooring, gas fireplace, corner windows, and open plan dining room. Big country kitchen features maple cabinets, stainless appliances, tile flooring and lovely garden window, with French door leading to private back deck. 3 good sized bedrooms and luxurious main bath with separate shower and deep soaker tub. Plenty of storage, single carport with 2 driveways. Outside, lots of room for gardens, kids and pets. Beautiful established neighbourhood, Finnerty Cove beach access and Haro Woods Urban Forest nearby. In an area of executive homes and waterfront estates, this could be the perfect place to build your dream home. Uvic, Mt Doug park, Cadboro Bay village and Gyro beach are minutes away. Shopping, pubs & restaurants,bus route close by. More detailsListed by Sotheby's International Realty Canada
2243 Arbutus Rd in Saanich: SE Arbutus House for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 906827
2243 Arbutus Rd SE Arbutus Saanich V8N 1V4$1,398,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,935 sq. ft.180 m2Move in, relax and enjoy! Privacy Plus! Nestled behind an impressive Cedar Hedge on the corner of Arbutus Road and Ebony Terrace, you'll find this solid 60's home, ahead of its time in both function and floor plan. The entry-level affords separate Living and Dining Rooms with raised hearth, wood-burning fireplace, hardwood floors under the carpet, updated Kitchen with an adjacent Family Room, Laundry and 2-piece Guest Bath. The upper level offers 4 spacious Bedrooms with gleaming Oak hardwood flooring - the Primary Bedroom features a 3-piece ensuite and walk-in closet. The unfinished, full-height basement is a "Blank Canvas ". There is an attached legitimately sized double garage with remote control access. The 10,000+ sq ft lot is fenced, with an easy-care yard and sunny South/West facing Patio covered by a grapevine clad Pergola. Moments away from 2 access pathways to popular Arbutus Cove, transportation is at your front door and convenient to all levels of schooling, including UVic. More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Chatterton
31 3987 Gordon Head Rd in Saanich: SE Arbutus Row/Townhouse for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 906795
31 3987 Gordon Head Rd SE Arbutus Saanich V8N 3X5$799,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,956 sq. ft.182 m2Open House Fri 17 & Sat 18 2-4pm. A rare 4-bedroom over 1,900+ sq.ft. end-unit townhome in Gordon Head/Arbutus location. Great for families, located in a well-maintained complex close to exceptional schools and steps away from UVic. Main level offers a separate kitchen with dining area & access to the large private sun drench outdoor space. The family rm boasts an inviting fireplace and a dining area with sliding door out onto the shared green courtyard. The upstairs offers 3 bedrooms including 1 master bedroom with a HUGE walk-in closet. Flexible floor plan on the lower level with 1 bedrm and game rm, 3pc bathrm & separate laundry rm. Great storage capacity with two custom built storage sheds in the private backyard. Strata bylaws allow owners or their family to have 2 roommates or boarders, no age restrictions and up to 2 pets allowed. Walking distance to Cadboro Bay Beach, UVIC, Mt. Doug secondary & Campus View schools, Tuscany Village & University Heights Shopping Centre. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.