Greater Victoria Areas
406 1405 Esquimalt Road in VICTORIA: Es Saxe Point Condo Apartment for sale (Esquimalt) : MLS®# 405773$299,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 489 sq. ft.45 m2Perfect size - perfect location. This condo has everything you need: full-size kitchen with full-size appliances. Stone counter tops, lots of kitchen cupboard & counter space. Kitchen open to the large living room with full size windows. Possible to fit an over-sized sectional so no need to downsize your furniture. Lots of room for everyone, perfect to entertain friends. Pony wall divides the bedroom area. Other similar units in the building have enclosed this area, added an interior window into a full wall or built functional storage into the pony wall. Lots of possibilities for your small-living ideas. Simplify your life, pare down and begin clean, easy living. With less stuff possible to get outside - Red Barn within walking distance. Close to Saxe Point or Macaulay with outdoor rock climbing wall, SUP from the dock. Restaurants (Mexican, Vietnamese, Indian, African, Sushi, Pizza) all on your door step. Bike to work. Walk to work. Full roof top patio with panoramic views. More detailsListed by HomeSold Real Estate Corporation
1131 Wychbury Avenue in VICTORIA: Es Saxe Point Single Family Detached for sale (Esquimalt) : MLS®# 405781$899,888Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,634 sq. ft.152 m2OH Sun, Feb 24th 11AM-1PM SAXE POINT DEVELOPER ALERT!! In the heart of Saxe Point, steps to the ocean, parks and all amenities, this rare opportunity has finally hit the market! With the Engineer package in hand, this detailed pkg provides the options of what this amazing property has to offer! There is THREE options: 1) Purchase & hold for the future. 2) Similar to the property across the street - Keep the existing house & subdivide/rezone this property & build a brand new home on the southern portion. 3) Work with the current RD-3 zoning, keep the existing house & add a duplex to it. This prime 9100sf+ property is located on the corner of Kinver & Wychbury and currently offers a 3 level home with 4bds, 1bth & an unfinished basement with loads of options. Please contact us directly or through your realtor for Engineer Package. Once reviewed Development Services 250-414-7103 at Esquimalt Municipality or the Engineer can answer any questions. HD VIDEO, PHOTOs, and FLOOR PLAN online. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
432 Admirals Road in VICTORIA: Es Saxe Point Single Family Detached for sale (Esquimalt) : MLS®# 405790$1,189,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,402 sq. ft.316 m2A rare opportunity to get into the very special, highly desired seaside SAXE POINT neighbourhood! This spacious & beautiful 6 bed 4 bath character home is perched on a large lot w/ incredible OCEAN AND SUNSET VIEWS! Just steps to Saxe Point Park, private coves & beaches! Updates incl: 3rd floor addition with vaulted ceilings, 200A service, roof, exterior & more. Other features incl: coved ceilings & hardwood floors throughout the main, 2 gas fireplaces, gas range, SS appl, deck, large master suite with WIC, en-suite & balcony. Loft area upstairs is perfect for home office & kids play area. Fully finished lower level with 2 bedroom mortgage helper, living room with French doors to garden-patio & separate laundry. Yard features gardens, pond & interlocking brick path. Close to schools, shopping, rec center, groceries, cafes, pubs, restaurants, golf, Fleming beach boat launch, Macaulay Park, West Bay Marine Village & only a 10 min drive to downtown Victoria. Don't miss this opportunity! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Cam. Peninsula Prop
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.