Greater Victoria Areas
301 1315 Esquimalt Road in VICTORIA: Es Saxe Point Condo Apartment for sale (Esquimalt) : MLS®# 429705
301 1315 Esquimalt Road Es Saxe Point VICTORIA V9A 3P5$419,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 765 sq. ft.71 m2This 2008 built 2 bedroom/2 bathroom condo at the Ovation is like new and move-in ready! The fantastic location is walking distance to Red Barn Market, coffee shops, bistros, library and Saxe Point Park. Modern interior features include granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, hardwood floors and insuite laundry. Enjoy BBQing on your spacious patio this summer, and take advantage of living 5 minutes to downtown Victoria! The floorplan makes efficient use of space with an open concept and lots of natural light. Building features secure underground parking, storage on your floor, beautiful common courtyard and a fitness centre! Rentals and pets allowed. Don’t miss this one! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Alliance
325 Kinver Street in VICTORIA: Es Saxe Point Single Family Detached for sale (Esquimalt) : MLS®# 429647
325 Kinver Street Es Saxe Point VICTORIA V9A 6B7$1,495,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,638 sq. ft.245 m2Nestled between Saxe Point & Macauley Point Parks, this absolutely gorgeous West Coast custom built executive 4 bed/4 bath home offers panoramic OCEAN VIEWS & world-class sunsets from the principal rooms. Situated on a quiet, dead-end street in a peaceful, charming neighbourhood it is only minutes to downtown. The large deck overlooks the ocean & the street's own pretty beach. Year round outdoor living & entertaining is easy with the fabulous SW exposure & covered deck. Some of the custom features: engineered hickory floors, high-mass hydronic floor heating up & down, solid BC Alder doors & custom cherry cabinets throughout, hidden media centre & full-surround recessed speaker system! Bonus: fully self contained 1 Bed suite offers options of guest space, nanny quarters or high end rental. The back yard is fully fenced with a functioning garden bed. Extras: storage shed, RV parking incl. sewage hook up & shop area in garage. This is a must-see property, close to schools, shops & parks! More detailsListed by Macdonald Realty Victoria
Lot c Sturdee Street in VICTORIA: Es Saxe Point Land for sale (Esquimalt) : MLS®# 427539
Lot c Sturdee Street Es Saxe Point VICTORIA V9A 6R2$1,188,888Land
- MLS® Num:
- 427539An incredibly rare opportunity to live in peaceful tranquility on a south facing, oceanfront oasis is within grasp. Enjoy forever, uninterrupted and stunning views over the Juan De Fuca straight with the majestic Olympic Mountain Range in the distance. Located next to the downtown core yet peacefully tucked away in a safe, quiet little cove off Royal Roads Bay and viewing over the beautiful Saxe Point Park. The fairly active waterway can, from time to time display exciting and stormy weather effects for your viewing pleasure. Visit this property, walk down to the waterfront edge, there's a little beach park next to property for easy ocean access. The home rendered and displayed herein was designed specifically for this lot. Build as it is or make alterations to suit you. It may be possible to add a legal suite. Great spot to call Home. Don't wait....make an offer and start living your dream. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.