Greater Victoria Areas
471 Grafton Street in VICTORIA: Es Saxe Point Single Family Detached for sale (Esquimalt) : MLS®# 423822
471 Grafton Street Es Saxe Point VICTORIA V9A 6S4$949,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,653 sq. ft.154 m2OCEAN & MOUNTAIN VIEWS & Steps just to the Beach! WOW Simply Stunning 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom, 2236 sq.ft. 2004 built custom designed home offers peaceful OCEAN & MOUNTAIN VIEWS from the upper level's amazing 856 sq.ft. rooftop sun deck. You will be immediately impressed by the gleaming hardwood floor, designer colours, 2 storey lofted ceiling, wide open floor plan & cozy 3 sided gas fireplace. Chef's kitchen with ss appliances, island with breakfast bar, birch cabinets, granite counter tops & doors to huge private back deck. Master bedroom suite has walk-in closet & ensuite. 3rd bedroom/office has Murphy bed & its own balcony. Need storage? You will love the huge, dry crawlspace. Fully fenced & gated for kids & pets. Located near the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, close to Saxe Point, with several waterfront parks & beach access less than a minute walk away. This is a great location for an incredible home in move-in condition. Be sure to take a virtual walk through with the 3D VIRTUAL TOUR. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
321 1315 Esquimalt Road in VICTORIA: Es Saxe Point Condo Apartment for sale (Esquimalt) : MLS®# 423811
321 1315 Esquimalt Road Es Saxe Point VICTORIA V9A 3P5$410,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 776 sq. ft.72 m2Welcome to the Ovation in downtown Esquimalt. This 2 bedroom and 2 bathroom condo is modern and move in ready! Offering 9' ceilings, gourmet kitchen with granite countertops, open layout overlooking your living room leading to your sun-drenched, deck with ocean and mountain views. Offering a master bedroom with a full 4 piece ensuite, in-suite laundry, underground parking, courtyard, separate storage. BONUS: pets and rentals allowed! You will love the lifestyle of the gym featuring weights and cardio. Only minutes to Victoria, shopping, bus routes and all amenities. This is a fantastic location and opportunity, don't miss out! More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Chatterton
518 Lampson Street in VICTORIA: Es Saxe Point Single Family Detached for sale (Esquimalt) : MLS®# 423653
518 Lampson Street Es Saxe Point VICTORIA V9A 5Z5$649,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,230 sq. ft.114 m2Quality, Character & Charm! Situated on a cherry-blossom lined street just a short walk to the ocean. This home ideally located in Esquimalt neighbours schools, recreation and all amenities. Tastefully updated and offering 3 bedrooms on the main level (including a large master w/ ensuite). This home provides a spacious kitchen with island, welcoming living room, separate dining room & full bath. The lower level offers a generous workshop area, extensive storage, and is ready for your finishing ideas. Outside provides a delightful space where you will find a backyard, with fruit trees perfect for outdoor entertaining and summer living. All this in a sought-after area just 5 minutes to downtown Victoria. Floor Plans and 3-D Virtual Tour available. More detailsListed by Realtii Victoria
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.