Greater Victoria Areas
413 Constance Avenue in VICTORIA: Es Saxe Point Single Family Detached for sale (Esquimalt) : MLS®# 417076$799,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 902 sq. ft.84 m2A RARE FIND IN SAXE POINT! After being loved for two generations this meticulously maintained OCEAN VIEW home is on MLS for the first time. The home features many recent upgrades, including a new high efficiency gas hydronic heating system, new kitchen, freshly refinished HW floors, new paint, and a newer roof, and is move in ready. The massive West facing 7900+ sqft lot offers endless opportunity for expansion, gardening, or recreation. Well located on one of the most desirable dead end streets in Saxe Point, this walkable home is close to all level of shops, parks, and recreation. Home to the top rated year round farmers market in Victoria, Rib Fest, Pet-A-Palooza, and Buccaneer Days, Esquimalt boasts endless summer and year round activities. The detached single car garage is a coveted bonus! More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
205 520 Foster Street in VICTORIA: Es Saxe Point Condo Apartment for sale (Esquimalt) : MLS®# 417042$289,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,029 sq. ft.96 m2The Hermitage is located on the grounds of the historic Naval Garrison Church of St. Peter & St. Paul's Anglican Parish. Located in the Saxe Point area of Esquimalt this unique leasehold building is literally one block to the ocean & is close to all amenities, recreation center, medical clinics & banks, it is all within easy walking distance. Excellent bus service with routes that connect to downtown & all other areas. Built in 2002 as a 99 year leasehold, this solidly constructed 26 unit building offers adults 55+ a quiet lifestyle in a well run building. Rentals & small pets are allowed & the building offers secure underground parking & insuite laundry. Seldom do units come up in this building, once you see its location you will understand why. Take in ocean breezes from your private, south & west facing deck. This spacious, well laid out unit has 2 large bedrooms, a master bedroom that offers a 4 piece ensuite, a bright kitchen with plenty of workspace & a full size walk in pantry. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes Ltd - Sidney
3 445 Admirals Road in VICTORIA: Es Saxe Point Single Family Detached for sale (Esquimalt) : MLS®# 416787$825,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,691 sq. ft.157 m2Idyllic cedar shingle home nestled quietly among the trees & just steps from Saxe Pt Park and the ocean! This unique 3 bedroom west coast home is one of four immaculate houses in the complex-easy maintenance! Fees cover insurance, ALL exterior house maintenance, and driveways! With cozy gas fireplace, new paint throughout and gorgeous renovated bathrooms this home is stylish, modern and functional for a variety of family dynamics. Open concept kitchen with new induction stove top has access to the patio for easy entertaining and summer bbqs! The master bedroom features a fully organized walk through closet & 3 pc ensuite. Both upstairs bathrooms include heated tile floors, large tile shower (also w. heated floors!) waterfall faucet, & modern vanity with soft close cabinets. Natural light floods in from skylight to fill the rooms upstairs. Single car garage with storage plus driveway parking for 1 included. Close to town, groceries, coffee shops, the future Irish Pub & all amenities! More detailsListed by The Condo Group Real Estate
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.