Greater Victoria Areas
209 1405 Esquimalt Road in VICTORIA: Es Saxe Point Condo Apartment for sale (Esquimalt) : MLS®# 419402$349,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 590 sq. ft.55 m2Private location for this 1 bed condo on the quiet side of the building & steps to the ocean, the Naval Base, transit & shopping. Walk or bike to work downtown Victoria for convenience and a healthy lifestyle. This beautiful one-bedroom unit is located on the rear of the building and the bylaws allow Rentals, Bbq's, No Age Restrictions & Pets Allowed! Built in 2010, The Martello offers a massive rooftop patio with views of the Juan De Fuca Strait & The Olympic Mountains. At the end of Esquimalt Road, away from the road noise, and just steps to the Ocean, groceries, bus routes & shopping! Bonus: Undercover parking, bike storage, separate storage and in-suite laundry. Low Strata Fees and a Healthy Contingency Fund. Well maintained and a pleasure to show! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
2 300 Plaskett Place in VICTORIA: Es Saxe Point Single Family Detached for sale (Esquimalt) : MLS®# 418830$1,299,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,167 sq. ft.201 m2Saxe Point Beauty! Set on a private & exclusive enclave of luxurious ocean side homes this residence offers outstanding panoramic ocean & mountain views from all principal rooms. Literally a stone's throw from the water, enjoy ever changing views of cruise ships, fishing & sail boats. Relax on your south-east facing deck watching nature’s splendor unfold with regular visits from seals, eagles and whales. Fully updated with style, this quality residence offers open plan living with primary rooms all on one level. Offering gleaming wood floors, 9 ft ceilings, new kitchen with quartz counters & SS appliances. Well appointed master suite offering a luxurious en-suite with soaker tub & heated flooring. Lower level provides 3rd bedroom, den, laundry, double garage & a family room with access to the yard overlooking Macaulay Point. Within walking distance to shops, services, recreation & perfectly perched between 2 waterfront parks & Flemming beach. More detailsListed by DFH Real Estate - Sidney
424 Lampson Street in VICTORIA: Es Saxe Point Half Duplex for sale (Esquimalt) : MLS®# 417437$739,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,945 sq. ft.181 m2MOTIVATED SELLER! Open house Saturday 12:00 - 1:00. Here is your chance to put down roots in Esquimalt's most sought after neighbourhood, Saxe Point! Only 10 minutes from the downtown core, this seaside neighbourhood offers some of the best valued homes in all of Greater Victoria. We proudly present this 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom half-duplex to the market for the first time in more that 20 years! You'll be amazed from the minute you pull up to this Tudor style home with perfectly manicured gardens and lawns. Extraordinary design and well thought out floor-plan on a corner lot gives this home the feel of a single-family dwelling. Many tasteful updates throughout including a complete kitchen remodel, new flooring, brand new hot water heater and new gutters and downspouts. Huge bedrooms all with walk-in closets. Meticulously and regularly maintained, this home is ready for new owners to comfortably settle in before the year is over. Contact us today for a private showing. More detailsListed by Macdonald Realty Victoria
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.