Greater Victoria Areas
10351 McDonald Park Road in SIDNEY: NS Sandown Other for sale (North Saanich) : MLS®# 417084$779,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,263 sq. ft.210 m2NEW GREAT PRICE!! Fabulously maintained home boasting 4 bedrooms & 3 full bathrooms situated on an oversized & flat duplex-able lot on the border of Sidney & NS now available for purchase. This great home features a bright eat-in kitchen w stainless steel appliances; dining room w access to the spacious glass paneled balcony great for entertaining. Main floor living room w new hardwood floor, & cozy fireplace. Lower level features a well-finished family room w an entertaining bar, space for a large sectional, workout area & access to the backyard; extra bedroom, full bath w laundry, workshop & storage, + sep entrance to the carport. Home has it all: heat pump; central vac system, tankless water heater, Energuide 80 rating; soaker tub; new carpet; vinyl windows; newer paint job; RV & boat parking; treed lot; shed; located on Lochside Trail, close to beaches; schools; hwy; minutes away from the heart of Sidney; shopping; eateries; 5 min to airport & ferry. Wow! Come see for yourself. More detailsListed by Sutton Group West Coast Realty
19 1255 Wain Road in NORTH SAANICH: NS Sandown Row/Townhouse for sale (North Saanich) : MLS®# 414275$625,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,732 sq. ft.161 m2Welcome to Eagle Ridge Estates. Situated on a quiet road with a south facing yard, this extremely private townhouse is gorgeous and bathed in natural light. Step inside and you will be impressed by the entertainment-sized living and dining room featuring vaulted ceilings and a wonderful rock-faced gas fireplace. Kitchen with pantry and plenty of cabinets has its own sun room eating area. The main floor master has an extra-large ensuite and a walk-in closet. Upstairs you will find a spacious second bedroom with sitting area, 4 piece bath, a landing (perfect for an office area) and large deck to overlook the green space. Over-sized double garage. RV & boat parking available. The Eagle Ridge Estates complex is gated and is situated on 75 acres of spectacular parkland with scenic walking trails throughout. Come see for yourself, you will be impressed. More detailsListed by Holmes Realty Ltd
Lot A Munro Road in NORTH SAANICH: NS Sandown Land for sale (North Saanich) : MLS®# 407792$1,299,000Land
- MLS® Num:
- 407792Sunny, flat 6.59 acre property in the ALR, has been used for hay crop and cattle grazing, but possibilities are endless. Build your hobby farm dream, or local farmer may be interested in leaseback. Located a block to the beach, 5 minutes drive to Sidney, around the corner from several equestrian centres. These acreages are hard to find, this one is a blank canvas. Fenced on three sides, please do not walk property without an appointment. More detailsListed by Holmes Realty Ltd
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.