Greater Victoria Areas
23 7925 Simpson Road in SAANICHTON: CS Saanichton Row/Townhouse for sale (Central Saanich) : MLS®# 415893$462,800Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,322 sq. ft.123 m2OPEN SAT 1-3 SEP 21 Wonderful opportunity to own this bright & tastefully updated 3 bdrm, 2 bath, detached townhome. Located in sought after area of Saanichton on the Peninsula, this spacious townhome offers over 1300 sq ft, orig oak floors, lg carport & front yard, fully fenced yard w/deck + greenhouse/shed. Beautifully reno'd baths, laundry rm, tile flooring, lighting, most appliances, paint & more. Excellent family & pet friendly complex, feels more like a home only connected by carport. Functional floor plan w/ample storage, bonus 3' heated crawl space. Main level w/sunny kitchen &eating area, dining rm w/slider to deck & south facing backyard ideal for entertaining, & watching the kids or dogs play. Living rm, 2pc bath & lg laundry rm complete the main. Up find, 3 bdrms, full bath w/double vanity. Yard backs onto Saanichton Village, w/amenities close at hand, excellent schools, parks, & public transport. Fantastic investment in this well maintained, professionally managed complex. More detailsListed by One Percent Realty
11 7509 Central Saanich Road in SAANICHTON: CS Saanichton Manu Double-Wide for sale (Central Saanich) : MLS®# 415812$259,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,209 sq. ft.112 m2Beautifully maintained, double wide modular home ideally located in popular Country Park Village. Updated and spotless! The spacious kitchen is complete with white cabinets, built in appliances, large island and sunny eating area. Floor plan allows easy flow with an open concept living room and a seperate family room, perfect for your TV watching. This home also offers a lovely den/office area or use as flex space. Several skylights throughout, 2 updated bathrooms and 2 bedrooms. The ensuite bath has an over-sized walk-in shower. Fully fenced yard features a sprinkler system for ease of maintenance, lovely plantings and garden shed...if you love to garden and value your privacy, this backyard will be sure to please! Adult oriented (55+), the park is well managed and offers a great Clubhouse. Pride of ownership shines throughout this home. One look and you'll agree, this is not your average modular home! More detailsListed by Holmes Realty Ltd
8 8025 East Saanich Road in SAANICHTON: CS Saanichton Row/Townhouse for sale (Central Saanich) : MLS®# 414831$729,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,354 sq. ft.219 m2Townhome set back from road, very quiet, adjoining or bordering Western Forestry land … VIEWS - nice view of Mt. Baker, small water view to James Island … sunrise every morning … END unit, private, trees all around … 2 patios, 1 sundeck … 3 parking spots … 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, hardwood flooring throughout upper level … BONUS - in-law suite, self contained with own entrance, 1 bedroom, with Murph/wall bed in LR for extra accommodation … bus stop at driveway to complex - Panorama Rec, Saanichton Village, Saanich Peninsula Hospital all only minutes away … a MUST SEE! More detailsListed by One Percent Realty
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.