Greater Victoria Areas
2395 Mt. St. Michael Road in SAANICHTON: CS Saanichton Single Family Detached for sale (Central Saanich) : MLS®# 428380
2395 Mt. St. Michael Road CS Saanichton SAANICHTON V8M 1T7$1,299,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,052 sq. ft.191 m2This ultimate couples or retirement home awaits your viewing today!!! Privately set on a country road adjoining farm land with ocean glimpses. Custom built & finished in 2016 by the current owners in true contemporary style, high elevated ceilings with pella windows allows tons of passive solar light & heat to the south. Loaded with custom features such as gas in floor hot water heating under engineered wood & slate floors throughout the entire home, gas on demand hot water, gas fireplace & cooktop, all 9 ft ceilings with 13 ft in living & office areas. Relax & soak in the deluxe 5pce ensuite w large walk in shower & closet, custom showers, built ins galore, metal roof with skylites, easy care hardi exterior. Open concept 3 bedrm, 3 bathrm plan is perfect for entertaining & opens onto a level 700sqft rear patio & a fully landscaped 0.50acre, bonus is the large 750sqft garage & workshop w 10 ft ceilings & storage room w HRV. Great curb appeal, RV parking, minutes to shopping & amenities More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
7418 East Saanich Road in SAANICHTON: CS Saanichton Single Family Detached for sale (Central Saanich) : MLS®# 428252
7418 East Saanich Road CS Saanichton SAANICHTON V8M 1W2$713,800Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,195 sq. ft.204 m2TAKE NOTICE-Priced extremely sharp@$713,800 to afford a great opportunity for happy new owner to choose own upgrades. This is a fabulous find for the current fast moving market with virtually no available inventory for the sought-after S/F dwellings segment especially at such an affordable price point. Wonderful place to raise your family with this fabulous 5 bedroom 3 baths family home on 8600sf lot conveniently located in fabulous Central Saanich behind a Boulevard on East Saanich Rd, quick access to shopping in Saanichton Village with restaurants, cafes, pub, banking, pharmacy, medical, hospital, parks, Island View beach, Panorama Rec & schools all close by. On main bus routes or easy drive/commute to Victoria, short drive to Airport/Sidney/Ferries. Many features including alarm system, air-exchange/heat recovery, B-I vacuum, 200Amps service, ample storage inside double garage. Come enjoy that fabulous private fenced-in back yard with tree house/shed, your family would love it here. More detailsListed by DFH Real Estate Ltd.
7939 Central Saanich Road in SAANICHTON: CS Saanichton Land for sale (Central Saanich) : MLS®# 428280
7939 Central Saanich Road CS Saanichton SAANICHTON V8M 1T7$1,195,000Land
- MLS® Num:
- 428280PRICE REDUCED! Desirable View Property - Located in Central Saanich, near major transportation route, airport and ferries. Just a few minutes to Victoria and Sidney. . This flat, 4.47 acre property, on ALR land, is perfect for someone wanting to have a small hobby farming operation and or looking for a great site for a new home. Sunny acreage with water views across Haro Strait to James Island. Easy access from Central Saanich Rd and also from Mt. Newton Cross Rd. Much work has been done to ensure good drainage and all necessary easements in place. More detailsListed by Coldwell Banker Oceanside Real Estate
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.