Greater Victoria Areas
7 1893 Prosser Road in : CS Saanichton Townhouse for sale (Central Saanich) : MLS®# 408281$600,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,250 sq. ft.116 m2OH Sat 12-2pm. Like new end unit townhouse in desirable Stone house Lane complex. This 3 bed 3 bath unit has no shared living space walls, and includes upgraded engineered hardwood floors, stainless steal appliances, heat/AC pump system and central vac. The open floorplan is great for hosting and entertaining, the chef’s kitchen looks onto to the dining/living area complete cozy with a fireplace. Main floor includes laundry with extra storage, a powder room and access to the garage. Upstairs you will find the master bedroom with a custom closet organizer and 4 piece ensuite bathroom, and the 2 additional bedrooms share a 4 piece Jack and Jill bathroom. Enjoy bbq season, and the sunshine in the private, fully fenced back yard. Bonus extra storage in attic with a pull down ladder in the single car garage. Rentals allowed, no weight restriction on pets, and a low strata fee. Close to amenities, locals farms, Centennial Park and easy access to the highway. More detailsListed by eXp Realty
7726 Blackglama Place in SAANICHTON: CS Saanichton Single Family Detached for sale (Central Saanich) : MLS®# 408119$920,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,311 sq. ft.215 m2Welcome to 7726 Blackglama Pl. This 5 bed, 4 bath family home has great curb appeal and sits in a very quiet and hidden part of Saanichton. Fresh paint, beautiful new quartz kitchen countertops/sink and new sinks/taps in upstairs baths. New plugs and switches, new gas fireplace insert, new gas HTWR tank and a brand new vinyl deck w/railings and outside lights at the front. Fully fenced back yard for your kids and dog and a great rear deck for BBQ's with absolutely lovely views of the valley and Malahat. This is where you want to raise your family...minutes to excellent schools, grocery shopping and all the amenities the Penninsula has to offer. The lower part of the home is easily suitable and has it's own entrance. There is a built in vacuum roughed in and tons of storage space. Come and enjoy the serenity at 7726 Blackglama Pl. You won't be disappointed! Call your Realtor for a showing today. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes Ltd - Sidney
8371 Alec Road in SAANICHTON: CS Saanichton Single Family Detached for sale (Central Saanich) : MLS®# 407742$1,245,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,795 sq. ft.167 m2*OPEN HOUSE SAT 11-1pm* Welcome to this picturesque Central Saanich property. This rare gem boasts 10.00 acres of some of the most exceptional land on the Saanich Peninsula. Peaceful and serene surroundings just minutes away from both Saanichton & Brentwood Bays amenities including coffee shops, grocery stores and schools. The generous flat land area is perfect for paddocks and stables complimented by John Dean Provincial Park access down the road featuring endless hiking trails & spectacular views. Take advantage of the unique topography and enjoy the spring fed pond & creek running through the property. The property features an 1800 sq.ft log home with tasteful updates that can be lived in while building your dream home, and converted to an accessory building upon completion. Just bring your passion and motivation and live the absolute best lifestyle. More detailsListed by Macdonald Realty Victoria
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.