Royal OakSaanich West
Greater Victoria Areas
6 500 Marsett Place in VICTORIA: SW Royal Oak Row/Townhouse for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 419341$599,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,888 sq. ft.175 m2This tidy and private 3br 3 bath 1888sf townhome is tucked quietly in the back of the complex. On the main is the kitchen/eating area, a dining room with custom stained glass partition wall and eyeline to the windows and vaulted ceilings on the second level. Also on the main, the master BR features three closets and a recently reno'd 4pc ensuite with laundry just across the hall. The living room has a custom-built gas FP and a slider out to the east-facing deck, which looks out over the complex's rooftops and gets great morning sun. There's also interior access to the attached single-car garage. Upstairs are two more bedrooms, one with walk-in closet and a dual-access 5pc ensuite. There's also a dedicated storage room. Great location close Broadmead Village, just steps to Commonwealth Pool and the awesome beaches and trails of Elk/Beaver Lake. Owner-occupied and youngest age restricted to 16yo. 2 pets More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Chatterton
203 741 Travino Lane in VICTORIA: SW Royal Oak Condo Apartment for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 419274$608,800Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 945 sq. ft.88 m2Welcome to Travino Gardens in beautiful Royal Oak Saanich! This amazing 945 sq/ft 2 bed 2 bath condo features 9 foot ceilings, stainless appliances, gas cooktops & BBQ outlets, quartz countertops, heated tiled bathroom floor in ensuites, in-suite laundry, blinds & spacious 240sq.ft+ balcony. Great westerly views with afternoon sun. Award winning- green gold development that features central heating & air conditioning, solar assist hot water incld in monthly strata fee. One free year of Telus optik tv, internet and phone plus fitness centre on site for all residents to enjoy. Building includes common roof top deck! 1 U/G parking stall & storage locker. Pet friendly! Just a few minutes walk from Beaver Lake, minutes drive to several Golf courses. Priced for quick possession. More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Chatterton
28 4525 Wilkinson Road in VICTORIA: SW Royal Oak Row/Townhouse for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 419266$659,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,359 sq. ft.219 m2This spectacular Townhome at Orchard Woods offers over 2,350 sqft of living space on 3 levels, with 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. The open concept main level offers an updated kitchen, dining area, large living room with a gas fireplace and a bedroom or office (no closet). The top floor has two spacious bedrooms, each with their own balcony and private bathroom, including a full en-suite for the master bedroom. In addition, this level also includes a laundry room with a new washer and dryer. The large downstairs has a private walkout entry, 2 piece bathroom, and is the perfect space to use as an additional bedroom, home gym or entrainment room. This unit is in a professionally managed complex, offering well-maintained landscaping and lots of visitor parking. It is centrally located in Royal Oak, close to Saanich Commonwealth Place, Interurban Campus, schools, Broadmead Village, and the Royal Oak Shopping Centre. More detailsListed by Macdonald Realty Ltd. (Sid)
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.