Royal OakSaanich West
Greater Victoria Areas
16 500 Marsett Place in VICTORIA: SW Royal Oak Row/Townhouse for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 417079$669,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,660 sq. ft.154 m2This elegant SHOW SUITE is a 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom corner unit tucked away in the serene quiet area of this PEACEFUL, beautiful garden complex. Extensive updates that were professionally redone in 2011. Grand ENTRY welcomes you & around the corner is a gourmet designer kitchen with chic GRANITE countertops, stainless appliances & maple shaker cabinetry. The adjoining family room has a lovely gas see through to living room fireplace. Sunny doors open to your large deck & private mini oasis surrounded by trees & greenery. The fabulous main floor layout features beautiful birch wood floors. Gracious LARGE Master bedroom boasts an EXTRAVAGANT ensuite and another gas fireplace. Heading upstairs you will find 2 more bedrooms one that could be the SECOND MASTER with majestic VAULTED ceilings, double entry doors and again the BIG picture windows throughout that create brightness in this home. Plenty of thoughtful storage. Spacious DOUBLE garage & built on big crawl space. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Alliance
803 510 Marsett Place in VICTORIA: SW Royal Oak Row/Townhouse for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 417032$639,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,954 sq. ft.182 m2Bordering on Beaver Lake Park, the desirable Amble Green complex offers an unbeatable location - just moments from incredible nature trails & convenient neighborhood amenities like Commonwealth Pool, schools & groceries. This spacious 3 bed, 4 bath townhouse has been tastefully modernized throughout & offers 1,900sqft across 3 levels; an ideal layout for families. The large gourmet kitchen is stunning with stone countertops, gas range and tile floors. Step out to your private south facing deck to relax in the afternoon/evening sun. You will love entertaining in your bright & open living/dining room or in your large family room downstairs. Upstairs you will find 3 generously sized bedrooms, including a master with spa-inspired ensuite. You'll love the low heating bills with your newer gas furnace and gas hot water tank! This well-managed complex is on a quiet cul-de-sac & allows small pets, children & some rentals. Nothing to do but move in! More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Oak Bay
201 4529 West Saanich Road in VICTORIA: SW Royal Oak Condo Apartment for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 416974$514,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 945 sq. ft.88 m2The Duval; 2 Bedroom condo in like-new condition! Open concept living space, and an efficient layout in this fabulous unit. Cozy up to the electric fireplace in the living room, or enjoy the Spa-like ensuite bath with heated floors and soaker tub. The contemporary kitchen has stainless steel appliances, pretty mosaic backsplash, and Ceaserstone counters. This wonderful open plan is great for entertaining. There is also a spacious deck where you can spend time with friends. Centrally located and just a short hop over to the bus exchange, or stroll over to the fabulous restaurants, shopping or coffee at the Royal Oak & Broadmead Villages. the Commonwealth Recreation Centre and golf clubs are just down the street. Underground parking and extra storage lockers are in this building. This is a bright and open unit waiting for you to call it home. Check out the virtual tour and video link. More detailsListed by Coldwell Banker Oceanside Real Estate
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.