Royal OakSaanich West
Greater Victoria Areas
2 4560 West Saanich Road in VICTORIA: SW Royal Oak Row/Townhouse for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 428442
2 4560 West Saanich Road SW Royal Oak VICTORIA V8Z 3G4$639,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,804 sq. ft.168 m2Very rarely does a home become available in this development. This townhome is located in a fantastic location, just minutes away from Royal Oak & Broadmead shopping centres, near schools, Beaver Lake Park and Commonwealth Pool. Access the whole city via the Royal Oak Bus Exchange near by.Be impressed by this immaculate & spacious 3 bed 3 bath townhome in beautiful Royal Oak. The open floorplan features a grand entranceway, solid oak floors, bright kitchen with new stainless appliances and large dining area, expansive formal living room with gas f/p and access to the private deck. Upstairs is the large master with ample closets, vaulted ceilings and new ensuite + 2 other bedrooms and a 4 piece bath. Down is the newly finished family room, laundry & storage. Garage and driveway parking. More detailsListed by DFH Real Estate Ltd.
405 747 Travino Lane in : SW Royal Oak Condo Apartment for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 428133
405 747 Travino Lane SW Royal Oak V8Z 0E4$669,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,248 sq. ft.116 m2VIRTUAL TOUR linked below. Welcome to Travino Square an award winning building in the heart of Royal Oak! This condo is bright and spacious... over 1,200+ sq. ft. plus a 6x25 ft balcony to sit on this summer while enjoying the warm southern exposure. Packed with features including a 2 head mini split heat pump for heating and cooling year round, gas BBQ outlet, modern kitchen, stainless steel appliances, quartz countertops, and spa inspired bathrooms. Master ensuite is double sink plus soaker tub and separate shower, 2nd bath also has a shower and BOTH have heated tile floors. Bedrooms are at opposite ends providing privacy. Side by side laundry machines plus storage. Owner upgrades include a beautiful natural gas fireplace, and top/down cellular blinds. Complex has a fitness centre, roof top patio, dog wash, car wash, EV chargers, bike lockers and so much more. Walking distance to all amenities, and dining. Pet friendly. NOW PRICED BELOW TAX ASSESSED VALUE. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
23 4619 Elk Lake Drive in VICTORIA: SW Royal Oak Row/Townhouse for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 428073
23 4619 Elk Lake Drive SW Royal Oak VICTORIA V8Z 5M2$575,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,801 sq. ft.167 m2Welcome to your new home: an immaculate, spacious & homey 3 bed, 3 bath corner townhouse located on Elk Lake Drive! Minutes to Broadmead Village Shopping Centre, Saanich Commonwealth Place & all levels of schooling, this family friendly home has easy access to everything you need. At over 1800sqft, step inside to access the oversized living area, including TWO cozy gas fireplaces, a powder room & laundry area, & a large kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances & plenty of cabinet storage. Off the living room, enjoy the access to your own large patio-garden area w/ room for plants, or take the steps up to the large green area hedged off from the road, perfect for kids & pets. Upstairs is 3 huge bedrooms, all incredibly bright with natural light, a full second bathroom, & another full ensuite in the master. The master bedroom also features a vaulted 9' area perfect for a desk & a generous walk-in closet. This home is truly best experienced by visiting in-person; contact to view now! More detailsListed by The Condo Group Real Estate
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.