Greater Victoria Areas
3467 Sparrowhawk Avenue in : Co Royal Bay Single Family Detached for sale (Colwood) : MLS®# 420856$719,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,859 sq. ft.173 m2With three-bedrooms upstairs, plus a fourth bedroom / den on the main this is a fantastic, versatile family layout. Enjoy your great room with cozy gas fireplace and abundant windows looking over peaceful Meadow Park which adjoins your back yard – no neighbours behind you here! Upstairs the master suite offers park views, a walk-in closet, heated-floor ensuite, and double sinks. Other quality details, all included, are quartz counters, 9’ ceilings, gas heat, gas on-demand hot water, and quality construction by the Limona Group - one of Victoria’s most award-winning local developers with over 35 years of experience. Royal Bay is a new waterfront community located close to great beaches, walking trails, and peaceful green spaces. Choose a quality Limona Home at Royal Bay and be at the forefront as this new neighbourhood develops into one of the most desirable of Victoria. Move in by April 30, 2020. Price + GST. NO PROPERTY TRANSFER TAX FOR MOST BUYERS! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
513 Gurunank Lane in : Co Royal Bay Single Family Detached for sale (Colwood) : MLS®# 420865$1,420,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,724 sq. ft.346 m2Unobstructed ocean views from all three levels of this spectacular 3,700 sq.ft. contemporary home! Open concept main floor living with three bedrooms upstairs and walk-out basement downstairs. On the main you’ll find a modern kitchen with walk-in pantry, huge island perfect for entertaining, and high-end stainless appliances featuring two ovens and a beverage cooler. Living room features fireplace with custom built-ins opening onto a deck via oversized sliding glass doors. A spectacular glass staircase takes you upstairs where you'll find a master bedroom oasis with an ensuite featuring a corner jetted tube with expansive ocean views yet again. On the lower level you’ll find a media room, office, and a self-contained one-bedroom suite with its own laundry. High-end cedar and stucco exterior details with multiple ocean view decks. On the lower walk-out level you’ll find an easy-care level yard. Steps from Royal Bay, one of the most up-and-coming neighbourhoods in the West Shore. More detailsListed by Fair Realty
3396 Rockwood Terrace in VICTORIA: Co Royal Bay Single Family Detached for sale (Colwood) : MLS®# 420735$965,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,184 sq. ft.296 m2Back on the market! This extraordinary family home boasts 6bdrms/4baths, including a fully legal 3bdrm suite bringing great earning potential. A beautiful outdoor terraced living space with built in irrigation system offers ocean views in a family oriented neighbourhood. Main floor open concept, exotic Brazilian hardwood floors, granite countertops, gas fireplace, large dining and living space with a high grade paint projector wall. Generous sized bdrms & master complete with 3pc ensuite. Stunning suite with large living room & gas fireplace. This could also be used as a second living area for the main part of the house. Open concept suite features large maple kitchen with island and granite countertops. Separate laundry and excellent sound proofing makes this space very private. This energy efficient home is heated and cooled with heat pump + baseboard heating. Outdoor space includes a composite deck with in-deck lighting and an outdoor shower to complement a 9 person Jacuzzi hot tub. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.