Greater Victoria Areas
538 Bezanton Way in : Co Royal Bay Single Family Detached for sale (Colwood) : MLS®# 418900$869,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,171 sq. ft.295 m2Open House Today ! Just a short walk to Royal Bay Beach. Own this Executive 6 Bed/4 Bath home with a 2 bed Suite in this walk out Rancher with North West exposure patios. Attention to detail and quality finishing throughout that is expected from an experienced builder. A spacious and airy layout, offering over 3100 sq. ft of living, plus a double garage and ample storage! A bright and open concept gourmet kitchen with oversized windows for plenty of natural light, quartz countertops, and many upgrades throughout. Elegant Hardwood Floors, 9' Ceilings, Gas Fireplace, tankless water Tank and heat pump heads that offer cool and hot air. Built with Energy Efficiency in mind this home has various features that make it very affordable to operate as well as the balance of the new home warranty for extra piece of mind. Only steps from Trails and Olympic View Golf Course. Don't miss your chance to own this home where you can sit in your Backyard and enjoy the warm Ocean Breeze. LEGAL 2 BD SUITE More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
3537 Ryder Hesjedal Way in : Co Royal Bay Single Family Detached for sale (Colwood) : MLS®# 418819$849,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,861 sq. ft.266 m2OPEN HOUSE - SUNDAY NOV 17 (1PM-3PM) As a former show home of this seaside community, this large 4-bed 4-bath ocean and mountain view home is loaded with all the extra options and features as well as stunning designer touches. The yard is fully fenced with oversized double car garage plus extra parking and both upper and lower patios are covered. Inside is all about modern open concept family-friendly design. High end touches in the kitchen include quartz countertops, ss appliances, pantry & wine fridge. Living room features gas fireplace with stone surround and the adjacent dining room brings all the spaces together, making it an ideal layout for living and entertaining. Upstairs all bedrooms are a good size with plenty of storage and large spa-like bathrooms. The lower-level has another bedroom and full bathroom and is fully finished and is a perfect rec room for the entire family. Located close to parks, trails, beaches, schools and shopping this gorgeous home offers it all. More detailsListed by Macdonald Realty Ltd. (Sid)
37 486 Royal Bay Drive in VICTORIA: Co Royal Bay Row/Townhouse for sale (Colwood) : MLS®# 417755$589,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,940 sq. ft.180 m2End Unit - Looking for a strata with no weight restriction on dogs? This could be the one for you and your pets -Royal Bay Townhouse -END UNIT situated in quiet, natural treed location. 3 bedroom townhome. Entry level has a lovely foyer with laundry room and storage just off the tandem garage. Steps up to main living area where an inline living and dining room - great for entertaining. The dining room has sliding glass doors to balcony - room for outdoor furniture. Open floor plan for kitchen and family room along with a large eating area. Another balcony looking on to green space for privacy for your bbq's.Stainless steel appliances with newer gas stove and double oven. 3 good size bedrooms on top level. New hot water tank. Downsizing, rightsizing or entering the market - this is a wonderful location close to the ocean and all amenities. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.