Greater Victoria Areas
2 704 Rockheights Avenue in VICTORIA: Es Rockheights Single Family Detached for sale (Esquimalt) : MLS®# 413759$1,174,888Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,698 sq. ft.251 m2Located on one of the nicest streets in Esquimalt, this bright updated 4bd, 3bth, 2700sf home is nestled on a quiet private lane in Rockheights & offers ocean/mountain views from many key areas. Rarely do homes come up for sale on this street! You’ll appreciate the tranquil, quiet setting, the amazing curb appeal, the quality this home & surrounding area offers! Main level offers the perfect layout w/large living room off the entrance that leads to your dining area, hrdwd floors, quality carpets in key areas, 2pc bath, open concept living rm w/your bright, large kitchen w/eating area, family room w/gas FP & direct access to your patio/deck overlooking your fully fenced, private backyard oasis that feels like Butchart Gardens. Upper offers 4 spacious beds or 3beds & flex room w/balcony, 4pc bth, spacious master feels like a retreat w/large 6pc ensuite & walkin closet BONUS: 2 car garage, recent updates roof (2016), HWT (2017) & Vinyl Deck (2017). HD VIDEO, PHOTOS & FLOORPLAN online. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
203 1258 Esquimalt Road in VICTORIA: Es Rockheights Condo Apartment for sale (Esquimalt) : MLS®# 413616$420,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,198 sq. ft.111 m2Open House: Saturday 1pm-3pm. You've found a home! Bright and spacious 1200 sqft corner unit offers 2 bedrooms, 1 full bathroom, separate dining and office areas plus a giant in-suite laundry room! Gas fireplace, secure underground parking, loads of in-suite storage plus separate storage area. With a walk score of 79 you are close to all amenities, parks, navy base or easy access to downtown Victoria. BONUS: 2 balconies (North and East facing) offer pleasant views and 307 sq/ft of generous seating area. No age restrictions and rentals, pets and barbeques are allowed! Enjoy peace of mind in this REMEDIATED building with DEPRECIATION REPORT available. Subject to Probate. More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Chatterton
1185 Highrock Place in VICTORIA: Es Rockheights Single Family Detached for sale (Esquimalt) : MLS®# 413410$998,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,636 sq. ft.245 m2Situated at the end of a cul-de-sac on one of the nicest locations in Rockheights sits this custom built mid-century 4 level split. The property is a third of an acre and has a private and serene fenced west facing back yard for summer evening relaxing or keeping an eye on the kids. There is lots of room to grow in to this gracious home with three bedrooms on the upper level & two on the lower level (master has its own private deck with an amazing vista). There is a fabulous home office right by the front door and a family room to keep the kids' toys contained. Access to Highrock Park close by (you can let your pooch run off-lead and take in the city views from the top). Enjoy the burgeoning Esquimalt community spirit with the market on Thursday nights and Music in the Park on Tuesdays-both at Memorial Park about 5 minutes away on foot. Close by is Victor Brodeur and Esquimalt High schools, Esquimalt Rec Centre and Naden Naval Base. More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Chatterton
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.