Greater Victoria Areas
1025 Colville Road in VICTORIA: Es Rockheights Half Duplex for sale (Esquimalt) : MLS®# 423507
1025 Colville Road Es Rockheights VICTORIA V9A 4P5$599,800Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,738 sq. ft.161 m2Immaculate and Well Priced Side by Side 1/2 Duplex on a large 5200 sq/ft lot in a great central location in the Rock Heights area of Esquimalt. Lots of updates! Large formal sunken living room, updated kitchen in 2010 with nice maple cabinets, backsplash and stainless appliances. Laminate floors throughout main. French doors from kitchen lead to a large separate family room which was an addition in 2010, and opens to the private south facing fenced yard with entertaining barbeque patio and big yard area for kids and pets. Laundry room on main. Upstairs has 3 bedrooms and main bath. Master has walk-in closet. Two exterior storage sheds. Enjoy off street parking accessed from a private back lane off of Ellery Street. Exterior repainted in 2016, perimeter drains in 2014, new roof in 2018, New sewer line in 2015. Close to downtown Victoria, schools and bus route. Easy to Show. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
302 726 Lampson Street in VICTORIA: Es Rockheights Condo Apartment for sale (Esquimalt) : MLS®# 423179
302 726 Lampson Street Es Rockheights VICTORIA V9A 6A6$279,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 730 sq. ft.68 m2If you are looking for a wonderfully bright top floor, corner suite in a great location, here it is. This terrific one-bedroom suite boasts engineer hardwood floors in the living and dining room, a spacious living room, with lots of wall space for a big screen TV and bedroom with room for a king-size bed. This efficient U shaped kitchen is well equipped with stainless appliances and under cabinet lighting. With southwest exposure, the 21’ X 5’ deck is perfect to set up a potted garden and still have room for a bistro set to enjoy the afternoon sun. Some of the additional features you will appreciate include lots on in-suite storage in addition to your storage locker, ceiling fan in the bedroom, and “tube” light in the entry. The building is well managed and centrally located with lots of amenities within walking distance and bus at the door. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
1-4 617 Admirals Road in VICTORIA: Es Rockheights Revenue 4-Plex for sale (Esquimalt) : MLS®# 422119
1-4 617 Admirals Road Es Rockheights VICTORIA V9A 2N6$1,999,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 5,116 sq. ft.475 m2INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY. 4 townhouse units, each separately titled, built in 2011. Close to all amenities, including Naval Base, parks, golf course, shopping, bus route and downtown. All units are bright and have 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths & single car garage. Features include: Granite counters in kitchen and bathroom, quality stainless appliances, ceramic flooring, wood flooring, private deck, landscaped patio and single car garage. Common areas includes low maintenance garden/green space and guest parking. Fire containment sprinkler system. (Room sizes for unit 4, the others are similar) Unit 1 is currently vacant. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.