Greater Victoria Areas
604 365 Waterfront Crescent in VICTORIA: Vi Rock Bay Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 420395$1,495,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,869 sq. ft.174 m2Welcome to this meticulous executive penthouse at one of Concert Property’s landmark buildings, 365 Waterfront Crescent. No sacrifice necessary in size or quality! This luxurious home boasts over 1800 sq ft of living space with wide plank oak flooring throughout, over-height ceilings, and an abundance of natural light. An entertainer’s dream home, the gourmet kitchen (SS appliances, gas stove top, wine fridge, beautiful granite counters, custom millwork) opens into the living & dining space which flow out to the 1300+ sq foot balcony! Enjoy Mt Baker and sweeping views from either the master bedroom balcony or the main balcony. Desirable location near all amenities, including Waterfront Fitness, Gorge Narrows Rowing Club, restaurants, cafes, and the Galloping Goose at your doorstep. Walk by the water, cycle to town, and enjoy easy kayak/paddle board access. 365 Waterfront is a steel & concrete building; rentals and pets allowed... 2 secure underground parking stalls included! More detailsListed by The Condo Group Real Estate
205 365 Waterfront Crescent in VICTORIA: Vi Rock Bay Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 420225$1,249,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,528 sq. ft.142 m2Enjoy sweeping views of the Gorge Waterway & Trestle from this impeccable 2 bed + den, 2.5 bath, SE facing, corner suite in the Selkirk Waterfront. This expansive 1,528 sq ft home (the developer's original show suite) boasts high-end finishings throughout, including floor-to-ceiling windows, wide plank oak floors & custom built-ins. Gourmet chef’s kitchen with S/S appliances, gas range, & granite countertops opens up into spacious living & dining areas. The bedrooms are separated and each has their own spa-like ensuite bath. Plus a roomy and bright deck ideal for lounging. Built by award-winning Concert Properties, 365 Waterfront is a steel & concrete building situated in the heart of an urban waterfront community, steps to cafes, restaurants, kayaking & the Galloping Goose trail. TWO u/g parking spots, bike storage & separate storage locker included. Pets & rentals permitted. A rare and impressive combination of quality, views & style - appealing to even the most discerning buyers! More detailsListed by Duttons & Co. Real Estate Ltd
408 365 Waterfront Crescent in VICTORIA: Vi Rock Bay Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 419463$699,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 931 sq. ft.86 m2Spectacular waterfront condo situated on the quiet West side of the building overlooking the Selkirk Trestle. This spacious one bedroom plus den home offers 931 sq ft of interior living area with nearly 100 sq ft of covered patio overlooking the park space and waterway. The gourmet kitchen feels warm but modern with its oak cabinets, granite countertops, gas cooktop and high-end stainless steel appliances. Huge master bedroom with walk in closet and dream ensuite with his and hers sinks, granite counter, soaker tub and a separate shower. French doors lead to good size den or office. There is also a 2 piece powder room, in-suite laundry, plus a large deck to enjoy BBQ's on warm summer nights. Secure underground parking, bike and kayak storage. 365 Waterfront is a steel and concrete building built by award winning Concert Properties just mins from downtown. Kayaking, rowing, restaurants, and the Galloping goose are right at your doorstep. Pets and rentals permitted. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.