Greater Victoria Areas
305 300 Waterfront Crescent in VICTORIA: Vi Rock Bay Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 413185$589,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,214 sq. ft.113 m2Welcome to 305-300 Waterfront Crescent! Situated just off the Gorge waterway in desirable Selkirk. This wonderful 2 bed, 2 bath condo boasts a very spacious open floor plan with an abundance of natural light. You will find yourself sitting outside at any hour of the day enjoying your wrap-around corner balcony with phantom door screens. This suite has many highlights within as it has a formal dining area as well as bar style seating at the counter. Well run building in a sought after area, this great opportunity also offers insuite laundry, walk-in closet and ensuite off the master with built-ins, as well as new appliances and new hot water tank. This is a Rare Opportunity that won’t last long! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Alliance
304 330 Waterfront Crescent in VICTORIA: Vi Rock Bay Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 412515$649,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,199 sq. ft.111 m2This open concept 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo offers over 1195 sqft & is perfectly placed for you to enjoy all the amenities of the Selkirk waterfront community. You will love the tastefully appointed, luxurious 5 pc master ensuite with his & hers sinks, separate shower & soaker tub. Spacious kitchen with stainless steel appliances including gas stove, sleek white tile backsplash & granite breakfast bar for entertaining your guests. The living room overlooks Selkirk park green space & has a pleasant bucolic view from your easy access balcony & large windows. The second bedroom is well separated from the master on opposite sides of this spacious unit with its own 4 pc bathroom. Bonus: in-suite laundry ROOM! A solid building featuring underground secure parking with bicycle and kayak storage. This could be your opportunity to live only steps to Victoria's premier pedestrian corridor, the rowing club, Glo restaurant, the Selkirk Trestle & much more. Call now! More detailsListed by The Condo Group Real Estate
106 330 Waterfront Crescent in VICTORIA: Vi Rock Bay Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 412367$679,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,270 sq. ft.118 m2Welcome to unit 106 in The Edgewater, 2004 by award winning Jawl Properties. This bright and spacious 2 bed 2 bath unit features tasteful kitchen updates including; quartz countertops, new appliances, back splash, lighting and ensuite updates including; quartz countertops, in floor heating, seamless glass shower, tiling and lighting. The floor plan is outstanding with private bedrooms on separate sides of the living space. This unit also features 9’ ceilings, gas fp, gas range, kitchen eating bar, dining area and separate laundry room with great storage. Delight in the sunny private patio area with gas BBQ outlet. The Selkirk Waterfront offers an amazing community; walk the Selkirk Trestle, cycle the Galloping Goose, kayak the Gorge Waterway and enjoy restaurants and amenities at your door. The building allows pets and no age restrictions for your family. Add secure underground parking and storage for bikes and kayaks! This special home is easy to show. More detailsListed by DFH Real Estate Ltd.
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.