Greater Victoria Areas
455 E Gorge Road in VICTORIA: Vi Rock Bay Single Family Detached for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 415851$2,500,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 6,563 sq. ft.610 m2Professionally converted live/work property near the Selkirk Waterway. Contemporary and classically inspired design meld in this four level plus, masterpiece. Overlooking downtown with panoramic views of the Olympic Mountains. Exclusive elements of design include a gourmet open-concept kitchen, a two-way infinity fireplace and a central island in dark bamboo cabinetry. Featuring a light-filled atrium staircase and a glass-doored elevator. Enjoy the private home theatre or the roof-top deck with large hot tub overlooking the city. A massive garage with workshop and an expansive studio space with a kitchen, powder rooms and a separate office/bedroom. The studio/entertainment/gallery sits above a 700 square foot in-law suite with private entrance. This amazingly unique urban oasis must be seen to be believed! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Alliance
503 365 Waterfront Crescent in VICTORIA: Vi Rock Bay Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 414691$1,050,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,473 sq. ft.137 m2NEW PRICE! Luxury Water View Executive suite overlooking the Gorge Waterway in the much sought after Selkirk Waterfront Community. Built by Award Winning Concert Properties, this 2 Bed + Den/ 3 Bath condo offers 1473 Sqft of bright open living space, expansive floor to ceiling windows and a spacious Sunny balcony. Offers an ideal layout, with Bedrooms at opposite sides of the condo for privacy and both feature ensuites with walk in closets. The Master bedroom Ensuite offers a Soaker Tub, Separate Shower & Double Sinks for your comfort. The kitchen includes a gas cook-top, stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, oak cabinets, wide plank oak flooring & custom mill work. This PRIME LOCATION offers the perfect West Coast Lifestyle situated close to the Galloping Goose trail & just minutes to downtown Shops & Restaurants. You can walk across the Selkirk trestle to shop & kayak right at your doorstep. Pets & Rentals, Sep Storage, Kayak & Bike Storage & Secure Underground Parking. More detailsListed by Newport Realty Ltd.
304 330 Waterfront Crescent in VICTORIA: Vi Rock Bay Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 414483$619,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,199 sq. ft.111 m2This open concept 2 bed, 2 bath condo offers over 1195 sqft & is perfectly placed for you to enjoy all the amenities of the Selkirk waterfront community. You will love the tastefully appointed, luxurious 5 pc master ensuite with his & hers sinks, separate shower & soaker tub. Spacious kitchen with stainless steel appliances including gas stove, sleek white tile backsplash & granite breakfast bar for entertaining your guests. The living room overlooks Selkirk park green space & has a pleasant bucolic view from your easy access balcony & large windows. The second bedroom is well separated from the master on opposite sides of this spacious unit with its own 4 pc bathroom. Bonus: in-suite laundry ROOM! A solid Jawl built building featuring underground secure parking with bicycle and kayak storage. This could be your opportunity to live only steps to Victoria's premier pedestrian corridor, the rowing club, Glo restaurant, the Selkirk Trestle & much more. Call now! More detailsListed by The Condo Group Real Estate
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.