Greater Victoria Areas
203 365 Waterfront Crescent in VICTORIA: Vi Rock Bay Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 427361
203 365 Waterfront Crescent Vi Rock Bay VICTORIA V8T 0A6$748,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,126 sq. ft.105 m2Gorgeous steel and concrete building by award winning Concert Properties in a prime location on the Gorge waterway with access to the galloping goose, shopping, restaurants, Selkirk bridge & only minutes from downtown. Secure building w/ spectacular lobby. Bright & spacious this 2 Br, 2 bath +den condo is sure to please the most discerning buyer. Offering gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cook top, oak cabinetry, granite counters & recessed lighting. The floor to ceiling windows incorporates the outside landscaping beautifully & living space offers wide plank flooring & electric fireplace. European glass door leads to a large, covered balcony ideal for entertaining while enjoying the park like setting & distant water views of the Gorge. Fabulous baths with quartz counter tops, glass showers w/ ensuite offering a separate soaker tub affording a spa like ambiance. Secured underground parking, storage and limited storage for kayaks. Pets and rentals permitted. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
405 330 Waterfront Crescent in VICTORIA: Vi Rock Bay Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 427276
405 330 Waterfront Crescent Vi Rock Bay VICTORIA V8T 5K3$779,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,292 sq. ft.120 m2PRICE DROP! Life is good in this waterfront community surrounded by greenspace & trails! This bright, spacious TOP FLOOR unit has a 12ft high living room ceiling, large east-facing windows & cozy gas fireplace. Enjoy the water views from the balcony as well as the BBQ hookup.The kitchen has all you need incl. a gas stove. This well-designed unit provides privacy with its 2 large bdrms separated.The ensuite has 2 basins, a soaker tub & separate shower. The 2nd bdrm includes a queen Murphy bed & the 2nd bathroom has a tub/shower.The laundry/pantry area provides loads of storage space & there is a storage unit downstairs. This unit has the rare feature of having TWO side-by-side, secure parking spaces!! The bldg offers some bike & kayak storage & is pet-friendly. Steps away is the Galloping Goose Trail, Selkirk Waterway & Trestle. Enjoy walking, cycling, kayaking, paddling, or rowing, or just relax at the nearby cafe or waterfront restaurant patio! Downtown is just a short jaunt away too. More detailsListed by DFH Real Estate Ltd.
410 380 Waterfront Crescent in VICTORIA: Vi Rock Bay Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 427187
410 380 Waterfront Crescent Vi Rock Bay VICTORIA V8T 5K3$549,999Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,038 sq. ft.96 m2Top Floor 2 Bedroom Condo with Water Views! Over 1000 Square foot, South facing 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom on the Selkirk Waterfront. Unit has 9 1/2 ft. ceilings with lots of windows and natural light and cozy fireplace in the corner of the living room. Large master bedroom with walk-in closet and 4 piece ensuite with skylight, soaker tub and separate stand-in shower. Spacious second bedroom has access to the balcony which extends to the living room. Lovely kitchen that opens onto living and dining area. Separate laundry room with pantry and lots of storage. Secure underground parking, bike storage locker, kayak storage and large warm storage lockers. Pets and BBQ's allowed. Walking distance to coffee shops, waterfront restaurants, downtown or walk or ride your bike along the galloping goose just steps away. https://youtu.be/u9Tzw4AZVnk More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.