Greater Victoria Areas
2616 Queenswood Lane in VICTORIA: SE Queenswood Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 420850$6,980,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 7,927 sq. ft.736 m2Incredible new waterfront home - easily one of the most spectacular homes in Victoria! This stunning custom home boasts exquisite detailing, finishing and custom features throughout, including luxurious main floor master suite, huge windows, HW floors, in-floor heat, ALL Jason Good cabinetry & incredible closets throughout, 2 laundry rooms, beautiful office, games & exercise areas, wine gallery, butler's pantry, Wolf & Subzero appliances, energy-efficient Geothermal heat and SO MUCH MORE! Just a few weeks away from final completion, this home offers a rare opportunity to purchase NEW in an exclusive and sought-after seaside enclave, nicely sited off Queenswood Drive. The beautiful landscaping is complemented by expansive & sunny seaside terrace with huge covered/heated area, oversized upper level deck and lots of parking & storage for kayaks & paddle boards....simply magical! More detailsListed by Sotheby's International Realty Canada
2670 E MacDonald Drive in VICTORIA: SE Queenswood Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 420795$2,300,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,600 sq. ft.149 m2Possible subdivision buyer and buyer's agent to do their own due diligence as regards what the Municipality of Saanich will allow, for example number of lots etc. there are a number of properties in the are that have been sub divided into 3 lots on similar or smaller lots. More detailsListed by DFH Real Estate Ltd.
3954 Burchett Place in VICTORIA: SE Queenswood Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 420726$1,299,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,851 sq. ft.172 m2Elegant & Immaculate home in the prestigious Queenswood community. Nestled on a cul-de-sac, with picturesque curb appeal & welcoming front patio. Artistically updated throughout, designer interior showcases modern luxury. Open concept with rich white oak flooring. Gourmet kitchen with premium appliances, stylish Travertine floors, quartz counters, maple cabinets, & bar seating for casual meals. Formal dining room offers a refined setting for hosting. Statement fireplace adds elegance to the living room & family room offers a relaxed space. Master with generous closet & ensuite. 2 additional bedrooms, den/office,2pc powder room laundry & 4pc bath complete. Outdoor living space with expansive deck, hot tub, tranquil water feature, private fully fenced yard with landscaped gardens & mature trees. Close to Uplands golf club, Royal Victoria Yacht Club, Cadboro Bay Village, Margaret's Cove, UVic, Uplands Golf Club, sandy beaches & extensive nature trails. More detailsListed by Engel & Völkers Vancouver Island - Victoria
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.