Greater Victoria Areas
3458 Bethune Avenue in VICTORIA: SE Quadra Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 427071
3458 Bethune Avenue SE Quadra VICTORIA V8X 1W2$1,349,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,975 sq. ft.276 m2Stunning 2017 contemporary home located on a quiet street yet a stone’s throw from all the amenities, complete with a TWO BEDROOM GARDEN SUITE; a truly unique offering! This 3,000 sq/ft home features many unique architectural details and offers an open concept layout. Over height ground floor living space give this home a sleek luxurious feel. No expense spared on high quality chef’s kitchen perfect for cooking or entertaining! Mudroom/powder room, a bright den and over height entrance round out the ground floor. Upstairs are 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths with heated tiles and a spa-like ensuite featuring a Duravit bathtub, and separate laundry room. Master bedroom is magazine worthy with a huge walk-in closet featuring a skylight. It doesn’t stop though; the low maintenance (west facing) yard also features a completely separate two-bedroom garden suite with its own heat pump, separate hydro, its own patio and even a garden! Double garage and built in BBQ area. Central location in the core! More detailsListed by Fair Realty
208 3880 Quadra Street in VICTORIA: SE Quadra Row/Townhouse for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 426977
208 3880 Quadra Street SE Quadra VICTORIA V8X 1H8$539,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,206 sq. ft.112 m2In a great location minutes from Uptown Shopping Centre, this 2 bed, 3 bath townhouse features a unique layout that is the only floorplan of its kind within the building, the Charleston! Located at the back of the building and with over 1200 sq ft, this unit includes spacious rooms and an open concept kitchen, living and dining room. The refurbished kitchen features stainless steel appliances, white granite countertops, and a modern tile backsplash. Enjoy access to the balcony through the living room, or cozy up by the gas fireplace and appreciate the updated wood flooring throughout the first level. A powder room completes the first floor. Step upstairs to the two bright, generous-sized bedrooms with natural light streaming in through large windows. Upstairs includes TWO full 4pc bathrooms. Pet friendly, 19+, in-suite laundry, secure underground parking, and a separate storage unit! Lots of visitors parking located on Lodge Ave. More detailsListed by The Condo Group Real Estate
319 1025 INVERNESS Road in VICTORIA: SE Quadra Condo Apartment for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 426565
319 1025 INVERNESS Road SE Quadra VICTORIA V8X 2S2$339,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 754 sq. ft.70 m2Location, Location, Location. QUIET, PRIVATE! Huge 1 bedroom suite has undergone significant renovations & features an open concept newer custom Kitchen with quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances & laminate floors. Living room & dining room space is very flexible. Includes a large in-suite storage room that could be a den! This TOP-FLOOR suite overlooks a quiet treed garden & features a large balcony. This is well-maintained professionally managed building offers a large contingency reserve fund, with updated exterior & frosted glass balconies, newer interior common area paint, updated Lobbies, Billiard & Rec Room, Sauna & Gym, large functional workshop w/ tools, & a live-in Caretaker. BONUS! Hot water and heat is included in Strata fees! Extra parking is possible. Amenities only steps to include Thrifty’s, Mayfair Mall, Uptown Mall, Rutledge Park, tennis courts & transit. This one is a must see! Virtual Tour Available! https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=7LhB9kbGv7W More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.