Greater Victoria Areas
213 3277 quadra Street in VICTORIA: SE Quadra Condo Apartment for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 417507$299,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 580 sq. ft.54 m2Welcome to your perfect 1 bedroom/1 bathroom starter condo or income property. This place has it all and is move in ready: southern exposure, large balcony with sliding doors from master bedroom and living room, recently renovated, in suite laundry, lots of storage, low strata fees, underground secure parking and only 5 minute drive to downtown. This condo has a functional floor plan, laminate flooring, freshly updated modern kitchen with back splash, beautiful counter tops and new stainless steel appliances. This modern bathroom is a must see; white subway tiles, soaker tub and gorgeous vanity sink. Lots of storage and closet space in the unit plus a secure storage locker. Secure underground parking with ample visitor parking. Central location with frequent public transit near by. Close to Uptown Mall, Mayfair Mall, grocery stores, restaurants and parks. This condo allows pets, all ages, Unrestricted Rentals, BBQ's allowed. Well taken care of, clean, friendly building. More detailsListed by Newport Realty Ltd.
908 Leslie Drive in VICTORIA: SE Quadra Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 417373$755,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,728 sq. ft.161 m2**OPEN HOUSE SUN, NOV 17th 2-4pm**BACK ON THE MARKET!** Located on a HIGHLY desirable street "Leslie Dr". Best of both worlds in this 4 bd 2 bth FAMILY HOME. Set back from the road down a QUIET, dead end street just steps to Tolmie Park. Yet only a quick stroll to Uptown Mall with your kids in tow. Close to bus routes to downtown Victoria making travel easy. LARGE LOT 9600 sq ft with Saanich council approval could potentially be rezoned (duplex). Buyer to verify if important! Upon entry hardwood flooring throughout, natural light gleaming through the windows you will notice the beautiful coved ceilings and flowing layout. Watch your kids play from the kitchen window or deck. Off the kitchen is your dining area just steps to your deck and living room. 3 generous sized bedrooms up 1 bth. Downstairs has great in-law potential, with it's own entry includes a LARGE rec room or man cave, 1 bed, 1 bath, laundry/utility room with lots of storage space. BELOW ASSESSED VALUE, MOVE IN BEFORE XMAS More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Westshore
313 1025 Inverness Road in VICTORIA: SE Quadra Condo Apartment for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 417307$295,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 871 sq. ft.81 m21 BR, 1 BA Condo in Kensington Terrace .. next to Rutledge Park, very centrally located … very spacious rooms, very bright, IMMACULATELY kept with lots of amenities … billiards & dart room, large lounge, exercise rooms c/w sauna, huge workshop and a large laundry area with 5 sets of newer machines … BONUS - heat & hot water included in strata fee … strong contingency fund (over $500,000) … walking distance to Uptown Mall, Mayfair Mall & near several transit lines. More detailsListed by One Percent Realty
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.