Greater Victoria Areas
413 1005 McKenzie Avenue in VICTORIA: SE Quadra Condo Apartment for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 419438$310,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 798 sq. ft.74 m2Open Saturday, December 14th 2:00-4:00. Coveted top floor suite in a building that has so many amenities that you will never want to leave your nest! The suite features vaulted ceilings, laminate floor, enclosed balcony and is freshly painted. The upper level loft is the sleeping area with the option of having your bedroom open to below or positioned in the room for more privacy; use one space for sleeping and the other as a den! The building offers a terrific host of options to keep you fit and entertained; indoor heated pool, hot tub and sauna; library where residents can borrow books, games and puzzles;gym with modern equipment; two lounges for social gatherings; tennis court;and a billiards, shuffleboard and ping pong room. Hot water and heat included in the low monthly fees! Storage locker on the same floor. Easy access to UVIC, Galloping Goose trail and downtown. Saanich Plaza a block away (London Drugs, Planet Organic, Thrifty food, Starbucks and a liquor store). More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Chatterton
928 Easter Road in VICTORIA: SE Quadra Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 419446$735,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,052 sq. ft.191 m2Classic, original 60's home featuring 3 Bedrooms and 1 Bathroom up, and a 1-bed suite down (potential for an additional bedroom). Maintained inside and out - accents include: pristine oak hardwood floors, newer vinyl windows, gas furnace, lovely gardens, and outdoor entertaining area (fire brick oven & patio). Nestled on an 8,100 square foot lot and located within walking distance of Uptown Mall, major bus routes, the Galloping Goose Trail, and Swan Lake Nature Park. This solid home is in move-in condition and just requires some basic cosmetics. Won't last long! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Alliance
213 3277 quadra Street in VICTORIA: SE Quadra Condo Apartment for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 419381$298,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 580 sq. ft.54 m2RECENTLY RENOVATED 1 bedroom/1 bathroom starter condo or income property. This place has it all and is move in ready: southern exposure, large balcony with sliding doors from master bedroom and living room, IN SUITE LAUNDRY, lots of storage, LOW STRATA FEES, underground SECURE PARKING and only 5 minute drive to downtown. This condo has a functional floor plan, laminate flooring, freshly updated modern kitchen with back splash, beautiful counter tops, large pantry and new stainless steel appliances. This modern bathroom is a must see; white subway tiles, soaker tub and gorgeous vanity sink. Lots of storage and closet space in the unit plus a secure STORAGE locker. Secure underground parking plus bike rakcs with ample visitor parking. Central location with frequent public transit near by. Close to Uptown Mall, Mayfair Mall, grocery stores, restaurants and parks. This condo allows pets (no dogs), all ages, UNRESTRICTED RENTALS, BBQ's allowed. Well taken care of, clean, friendly building. More detailsListed by Newport Realty Ltd.
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.