Greater Victoria Areas
410 1025 Inverness Road in VICTORIA: SE Quadra Condo Apartment for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 423962
410 1025 Inverness Road SE Quadra VICTORIA V8X 2S2$399,500Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,302 sq. ft.121 m2Top Floor immaculate unit located in the sought-after Maplewood area of Kensington Terrace. This building is loaded with amenities: a workout facility, sauna, workshop, separate storage & billiards room! Heat, H/W & water are included in the strata fee, which is another bonus! This 2 BR, 2 BA updated condo features VIEWS & is close to all major amenities including downtown & uptown shopping mall; parks & transportation, but far enough away from the hustle & bustle of the city. This unit has a bright spacious floorplan including a master BR with walk-in closet & ensuite. Featuring wide-plank hardwood flooring, gourmet kitchen, spa-inspired bath & granite countertops. This condo was also recently painted & has gorgeous flooring throughout, with a beautiful coved ceiling. Relax on your modern balcony & soak in the surrounding nature & beautiful greenery on the quiet side of the building. Kensington Terrace also includes a caretaker & is a great building to live, with excellent strata. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Alliance
212 3277 Quadra Street in VICTORIA: SE Quadra Condo Apartment for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 423945
212 3277 Quadra Street SE Quadra VICTORIA V8X 4W9$292,500Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 615 sq. ft.57 m2Bright one bedroom, one bath suite located on the quiet side of the building. This home has a great floor plan with dining area, in suite laundry, laminate flooring, tasteful updates and is move in ready. Enjoy the large private balcony with access from the living room and master bedroom. There is secure underground parking, visitor parking, and separate storage which makes this a great place to live. Fantastic central location close to parks, shopping and bus routes. This popular building with no rental restrictions is perfect for investment or new home owners. Professionally managed building and recently renewed insurance also helps for worry free living. This is a must see so book your private viewing and you will be happy to call this place home. More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Chatterton
3 1080 Greenridge Crescent in VICTORIA: SE Quadra Row/Townhouse for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 423913
3 1080 Greenridge Crescent SE Quadra VICTORIA V8X 3C1$598,800Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,511 sq. ft.140 m2This private 6 unit townhouse complex was quality built in 2007. Featuring 3 large bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms, hardwood floors throughout the main level, maple cabinets, stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, 9 ft ceilings, central vacuum, skylights, and 2 large decks. Master bed with ensuite bath and walk in closet. Full garage plus extra parking spot, crawl space for extra storage, no rental restrictions, and pets allowed. Close to shopping, schools, buses and steps to Galloping Goose Trail. Vacant and available for immediate possession. More detailsListed by One Percent Realty
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.