Greater Victoria Areas
303 1032 Inverness Road in VICTORIA: SE Quadra Condo Apartment for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 429585
303 1032 Inverness Road SE Quadra VICTORIA V8X 2S1$299,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 660 sq. ft.61 m2This QUIET TOP FLOOR condo is bright and move in ready. Located on the quiet side of the building and featuring a gas fireplace in the living room, spacious bedroom with walk-in closet, skylight in the kitchen as well as the convenience of in suite laundry with a new washer and dryer. Recent updates include new laminate floors, crown moulding, trim and paint. Conveniently located near shopping at Mayfair Mall and Uptown and only 3 minutes to downtown and only steps away from a bus ride to UVIC. Private storage included as well as a common secured bike storage for owners. Truly a must see and great value in today's market. More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Westshore
929 Falmouth Road in VICTORIA: SE Quadra Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 428559
929 Falmouth Road SE Quadra VICTORIA V8X 3A4$739,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,298 sq. ft.121 m2Set on a gently sloped 9499 sq ft lot, with city views to the west, this character home is ready for your ideas. Renovate the existing 1939 home or build your dream home. Large lot allows for several options. Oak hardwood with walnut inlay in living room and hall. Fir floors in the bedroom. Cove ceilings and unique period features add to the charm of this home. This well kept home has seen updates over the years including a family room addition, some vinyl windows, furnace and oil tank, hot and water tank. Basement with plenty of room for storage and includes single car garage. Outside there is room in the driveway for boat or RV or both. South facing tiered back yard with mature trees and landscaping. A prime location, with parks, shopping, and the galloping goose just a short bike ride away. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes Ltd. - Oak Bay
962 Tattersall Drive in VICTORIA: SE Quadra Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 428517
962 Tattersall Drive SE Quadra VICTORIA V8X 2W9$779,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,534 sq. ft.235 m2This is the one! 3bed/2bath main home with bonus rec-room and a 2bed/1bath suite. Located only a short stroll to Uptown Centre, this spacious 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom home has been tastefully upgraded over the years offering a flexible floor plan complete with a 2 bedroom suite. Bonus features include hardwood floors, master bedroom with walk-in closet and ensuite, a generous kitchen space with breakfast nook, living/dining area for entertaining and a large family room/rec-room down. The 2 bedroom suite is full height, bright, has access to a fenced level backyard and comes with great tenants ($1400). All located close to bus routes, shopping, Swan Lake and the Galloping Goose trail system. Call today for an appointment to view this great investment/home! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.