Prospect LakeSaanich West
Greater Victoria Areas
436 Conway Road in VICTORIA: SW Prospect Lake Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 415966$1,150,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,529 sq. ft.235 m2Open House Sun 2-4. Visit this 2012 custom built craftsman style home designed to perfectly suit the way families live today. This three bed plus den home artfully maximizes living areas, with an open concept main floor, a chefs kitchen, 9ft ceilings, and extra outdoor space perfect for entertaining. Sitting on a generous 10,000 plus sq ft fully fenced lot that's convenient location offers rural, private living within minutes of amenities. Enjoy the outdoor space with decks in the front and back yard, fire pit, greenhouse, and hot tub. Collect eggs in the morning from your chicken coop followed by coffee on the private deck just off the master bedroom. The large master includes a walk-in closet and luxury four-piece on-suite. Other amenities include radiant hot water heat, single car garage, additional storage and workshop space. More detailsListed by The Agency
5059 Prospect Lake Road in VICTORIA: SW Prospect Lake Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 415644$885,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 460 sq. ft.43 m2Beautiful waterfront property on Prospect Lake, an ideal place to call home! Enjoy the tranquility of living lakeside, truly connected with nature. With it's own private dock and a property with plenty of potential, this home is a rare opportunity to live on one of Victoria's most popular lakes! With a newly painted interior and updated carpets, this cozy house combines the perfect amount of simplicity with function. An open concept kitchen & living room opens onto the large South facing deck overlooking the grass yard and lake below. Admire various wildlife and the peaceful lake setting from your living room window! Away from the busy streets of Victoria, this property is walking distance from Prospect Lake Elementary and just a short drive away from groceries, markets, and cafes. A nature enthusiasts dream to live in the countryside! More detailsListed by The Condo Group Real Estate
192 Goward Road in VICTORIA: SW Prospect Lake Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 415594$1,998,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 4,408 sq. ft.410 m2Escape to your private, gated nature sanctuary within the city! Custom built to achieve an elite standard. Designer interior frames water, mountain & forest views with walls of glass. Entertain in style with a chef’s kitchen capable of catering, with upscale appliances & adjacent dining rm that accommodates large gatherings & continues to inviting family rm with FP. Spacious living rm, office, 3pc bth & pwdr rm, bedroom & laundry complete the main. Above, master retreat with walk-in, 5pc ensuite & balcony. 2 adn’l bedrms & 4pc bath. Below, massive rec rm with 3pc bath. Multiple deck & patio spaces capitalize on the views, each with a unique vantage point. Expansive 8+ acre parcel of park-like setting, with old growth trees, groomed walking trails, meadows, creeks & tranquil water views. Currently a successful revenue property with a licensed daycare; the opportunities this unique home presents are endless. Convenience of amenities with Victoria, Ferries and Int'l Airport minutes away. More detailsListed by Engel & Völkers Vancouver Island
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.