Greater Victoria Areas
B 17015 Parkinson Road in PORT RENFREW: Sk Port Renfrew Condo Apartment for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 427629
B 17015 Parkinson Road Sk Port Renfrew PORT RENFREW V0S 1K0$299,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,054 sq. ft.98 m2INVESTOR ALERT! FISHERMAN OR OUTDOOR ENTHUSIASTS! Port Renfrew is a seaside community that enjoys the different seasons. Beaches, Hiking, Boating, Kayaking, and yes Surfing is many of the joys of living here. A Place filled with good people. LIVE THE GOOD LIFE FOR LESS. Built in 1995, this 1 bed 2 bath condo is tucked into the hillside above the General Store. Bright, open plan in main living area with expansive window that frames the views of the ocean and mountains. Covered balconies off the dining room and master bedroom. Tons of improvements in this one including a new kitchen! Looking good with new floors, paint, fixtures. Enjoy the covered entertainment deck off the living room; great for barbeques. Use as vacation get-away or full-time residence/rental. With cable and internet you can have your remote office! Come see why living here is a lifestyle choice. Beautiful walking community to call your home or your place away from home! Fabulous ocean views of the beach shore. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Sooke
241 6596 Baird Road in : Sk Port Renfrew Recreational for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 427106
241 6596 Baird Road Sk Port Renfrew V9S 1K0$549,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,242 sq. ft.115 m2Welcome to Wild Coast Cottages, a Unique and inspiring recreational cottage community offering unparalleled real estate value on Vancouver Island. This cottage consists of two fully developed levels, 2 bathrooms, 1 1/2 Kitchens and 1 Bedroom + a large lower level flex room with a Murphy Bed and its own bathroom. This cottage can easily sleep 6 adults with its ample indoor and outdoor space. This home away from home is complete with all the modern amenities you would expect, including a washer and dryer. At just an hour and a half from Victoria or Duncan, Port Renfrew is so close, you’ll visit often. Port Renfrew has a population of just under 200 residents, the village is home to a general store, outfitter, post office, a handful of very tasty cafes, two pubs and a smattering of small operations aimed at servicing visitors to the great outdoors. Fishing is King around here! Come experience the Wild Coast – it’s beyond your wildest expectations! More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes Ltd. - Oak Bay
6614 Alvarez Place in PORT RENFREW: Sk Port Renfrew Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 426746
6614 Alvarez Place Sk Port Renfrew PORT RENFREW V0S 1K0$550,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,460 sq. ft.136 m2Your forever home is here, where the ocean meets the shores of Port Renfrew is your natural outlook on life from all windows facing south west to north and onto the mountains in the east. One of the best hiking and fishing in the world in this quiet community. This level entry rancher with full basement features over 1,460 sq. ft on the main and 610 unfinished down. With entertainment sized living spaces and a feature fireplace in the family room you will enjoy many gatherings. Extra room from the unfinished walk out with two entrances from below. The one of a kind views are showcased with an array of perennials and landscaped "au naturel" with tree like rhododendrons as your glorious entrance to the home off the cul-de-sac and your home sited close to the roadside allowing for future cottage your lot that extends out over the high bank side overlooking the town site *(Beach Camp) and out towards the harbor entrance and over to the rivers mouth with the mountains as your back drop. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Sooke
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.