Greater Victoria Areas
29 6574 Baird Road in PORT RENFREW: Sk Port Renfrew Recreational for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 419367$280,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 402 sq. ft.37 m2Welcome to 'Wild Coast Cottages Oceanside' in Port Renfrew! This cabin has its own separate driveway to make you feel like you have all the privacy you could need. The open concept living/dining room with shed ceilings, exposed cedar beam, and black floor to ceiling windows make this cabin look ultra-modern and spacious. The kitchen comes with quality stainless steel appliances including a gas range and plenty of cabinet and counter space. Outside you will find plenty of parking, extra storage shed that includes its own washer & dryer. This beautiful cabin is steps away from provincial parks, unspoiled rainforests, tranquil beaches, and world class halibut and salmon fishing. Five minutes of walking from the cottages will get you to The new Pacific Gateway Marina. From storm watching in the winter to fishing in the summer, Westcoast Cottages beckons you to come and play in the heart of Vancouver Island! Offering both lifestyle and revenue opportunities. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
241 6596 Baird Road in : Sk Port Renfrew Recreational for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 418908$549,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,242 sq. ft.115 m2Welcome to Wild Coast Cottages, a Unique and inspiring recreational cottage community offering unparalleled real estate value on Vancouver Island. This cottage consists of two fully developed levels, 2 bathrooms, 1 1/2 Kitchens and 1 Bedroom + a large lower level flex room with a Murphy Bed and its own bathroom. This cottage can easily sleep 6 adults with its ample indoor and outdoor space. This home away from home is complete with all the modern amenities you would expect, including a washer and dryer. At just an hour and a half from Victoria or Duncan, Port Renfrew is so close, you’ll visit often. Port Renfrew has a population of just under 200 residents, the village is home to a general store, outfitter, post office, a handful of very tasty cafes, two pubs and a smattering of small operations aimed at servicing visitors to the great outdoors. Fishing is King around here! Come experience the Wild Coast – it’s beyond your wildest expectations! More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes Ltd. - Oak Bay
6651 Klannanith Street in PORT RENFREW: Sk Port Renfrew Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 417490$649,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,048 sq. ft.190 m2Great Investment opportunity at Angler's Retreat! Offering 7 bedrooms 3.5 bathroom located in the peaceful and serene town of Port Renfrew. This 2009 built home offers three separate self-contained vacation rentals. Rent them all together or separately. Each unit has its own kitchen and comes fully furnished including TVs, dishes, linen, towels etc. There is a shared mud room with deep freeze, washer and dryer, two-piece bathroom, and drying area for gear with forced air heater. The Large covered fire pit outfitted with speakers and power is centrally located for shared use. Port Renfrew is perfect for the outdoor enthusiast being only steps away from serene beaches, endless hiking trails, and world class fishing with a new marina. Wild West Coast scenery awaits your visit. Call today to book your showing! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.