Greater Victoria Areas
18 6574 Baird Road in PORT RENFREW: Sk Port Renfrew Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 415883$258,800Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 330 sq. ft.31 m2Wild Coast Cottages, affordable beautifully designed West Coast cottage in a lush, Oceanside setting. ACCESS TO NEW MARINA. Port Renfrew is located amid coastal rain forest, towering mountains and windswept beaches, is an undiscovered natural playground. A place for outdoor fun, build a family legacy that lasts for generations to come. This small-footprint home is well-built, architecturally-designed and meant as a return to cottage simplicity. Interior finishing details include quality appliances, laminate wood flooring and warm, west-coast inspired colors and textures. Exterior finishing includes cedar shingle frontages & resilient metal roofs. With fresh new decks and beautiful wood crafted enclosed patio area with a fire pit or sunny areas to sit and read a book you will feel the magic of your own private oasis. From BC Ferry it is about 2 hours. Walk to local shops and beaches. A perfect lock and go get away! Handsome Dan manages rental *Petite Retreat as a revenue property. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Sooke
51 6574 Baird Road in PORT RENFREW: Sk Port Renfrew Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 415648$264,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 420 sq. ft.39 m2Dreaming of a cottage to relax & unwind? High prices, maintenance, & a remote location can be a challenge. But not at 'Wild Coast Cottages' in Port Renfrew. A 1.5 hour paved drive takes you to Vancouver Island’s rugged west coast. This cottage was built 2011 & is super-low maintenance. Sleeps 4, (1 BR & hide-a-bed) & features full kitchen w/ Stainless Steel appliances, two decks, fire-pit & more. Everything is included; from plates & cookware to the BBQ, TV & furniture. You can have it managed for you by Handsome Dan’s Vacation Rentals; booking, accounting, cleaning, linens & towels all included. You can enjoy this cottage as often as you wish; the current owners still made a profit last year. Steps from the ocean & the boardwalk with great views of San Juan Bay & surrounding mountains. Five minutes walk takes you to Pacific Gateway Marina and Bridgeman’s West Coast Eatery. Fishing, hiking, beachcombing, the world famous Botanical Beach & so much more is waiting for you. Call now! More detailsListed by Maxxam Realty Ltd.
17002 Wickanninish Road in PORT RENFREW: Sk Port Renfrew Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 412996$350,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,060 sq. ft.98 m2YOU WILL LOVE THIS HOME WITH ALL THE SPACE INSIDE -OUTSIDE! ROOM FOR AN RV/CAMPER! Parking at rear of lot right beside back door (allows for level entry walk in). Port Renfrew is just a 2 hour scenic drive from Victoria, or 2 hours from Nanaimo! Port Renfrew Cottage is located at the center of town with views overlooking Port San Juan Bay, this comfortable fully furnished, self-service visitors cottage has all the amenities! Has 3 bedrooms and can sleep up to 9 people. Open concept kitchen, dining, living room and outdoor spaces for relaxation and entertainment. A great investment in a Town that is growing. On Town water and sewer. Internet/Telephone available. Make this one your home or your get away home or your holiday or full-time rental property. You will love the outdoor area with a fire pit -deck. Full garage. Growing up in Port Renfrew when it was a logging town, and then now seeing a whole new town with a large part of the businesses and people involved in eco-tourism. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Sooke
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.