Greater Victoria Areas
6651 Klannanith Street in PORT RENFREW: Sk Port Renfrew Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 402225$689,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,048 sq. ft.190 m2Great Investment opportunity at Angler's Retreat! Offering 7 bedrooms 3.5 bathroom located in the peaceful and serene town of Port Renfrew. This 2009 built home offers three separate self-contained vacation rentals. Rent them all together or separately. Each unit has its own kitchen and comes fully furnished including TVs, dishes, linen, towels etc. There is a shared mud room with deep freeze, washer and dryer, two-piece bathroom, and drying area for gear with forced air heater. The Large covered fire pit outfitted with speakers and power is centrally located for shared use. Port Renfrew is perfect for the outdoor enthusiast being only steps away from serine beaches, endless hiking trails, and world class fishing with new marina. Wild West Coast scenery awaits your visit. Call today to book your showing! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun Westshore
17007 Tsonoqua Drive in PORT RENFREW: Sk Port Renfrew Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 399660$479,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,706 sq. ft.158 m2Welcome to Beach Camp! One of Port Renfrew's most sought after living areas. This four bedroom 1 bathroom cabin could be used as a vacation rental or family living. Attic has two bedrooms with another two bedrooms located downstairs. Featuring new flooring through out the main level, ample cupboard space in the kitchen, propane fireplace, range, instant hot water, forced air furnace, and thermal windows. This cozy cabin is located on a quite street that is right across from the park and only a two minute walk to the ocean where endless sandy beaches await you. On community water and sewer. Come see what Port Renfrew has to offer from provincial parks, unspoiled rainforests, tranquil beaches, and world class halibut and salmon fishing. Call today to book your showing! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun Westshore
B 17015 Parkinson Road in PORT RENFREW: Sk Port Renfrew Condo Apartment for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 397950$299,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,054 sq. ft.98 m2CALLING ALL FISHERMAN AND OUTDOOR ENTHUSIASTS! Port Renfrew is a seaside community that enjoys the different seasons. Beaches, Hiking, Boating, Kayaking, and yes Surfing is many of the joys of living here. A Place filled with good people. LIVE THE GOOD LIFE FOR LESS. Built in 1995, this 1 bed 2 bath condo is tucked into the hillside above the General Store. Bright, open plan in main living area with expansive window that frames the views of the ocean and mountains. Covered balconies off the dining room and master bedroom. Tons of improvements in this one including a new kitchen! Looking good with new floors, paint, fixtures. Enjoy the covered entertainment deck off the living room; great for barbeques. Great vacation get-away or comfortable full-time residence. (Strata not yet established monthly strata fee to be determined) Come see why living here is a lifestyle choice. Beautiful walking community to call your home or your place away from home! PS Unit next door is for sale as well. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Sooke
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.