Greater Victoria Areas
B 3208 Otter Point Road in SOOKE: Sk Otter Point Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 423766
B 3208 Otter Point Road Sk Otter Point SOOKE V9Z 0E4$998,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,059 sq. ft.284 m2A private, quiet haven awaits you at pristine Poirier Lake! On just under 1 acre of LCP, this magnificent lakefront, 4 bedroom custom cedar home with in-law suite boasts fine craftsmanship throughout. Enjoy vaulted pine ceilings, timber post and beam decor, hand scraped hardwood floors, gas and wood fireplaces, and designer kitchen. This beautiful home enjoys multiple decks with spectacular views and private dock. Adjacent to William Simmons Park offering hiking trails and home to otters, deer, Canadian geese and a myriad of bird species, this spring fed and trout stocked lake is a nature lover’s paradise and a peaceful sanctuary. Only 25 minutes from major shopping and 8 minutes from Sooke, this is truly West Coast rural living at its finest! More detailsListed by Newport Realty Ltd.
2878 Patricia Marie Place in SOOKE: Sk Otter Point Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 423441
2878 Patricia Marie Place Sk Otter Point SOOKE V9Z 0J4$869,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,421 sq. ft.225 m2West Coast Dream!Custom built home in the prestigious Demamiel Creek Estates,sits on 2.75 acres.Built in 2015, this home offers complete privacy,sitting high in the sky among the Eagles. 14 acres of Crown Land behind property.Truly breathtaking views of the forest and surrounding mountain and valley views.Vaulted ceilings,lrg windows, two epoxy coated decks,finished with glass railings.No upgrade spared; Acacia HWD flrs, Artisian masonry stonework w/ stones taken from the actual blasting of the property; surround the fireplace mantel around the wood stove insert. Master bedroom features garden doors to South facing deck,4 piece bath w/ soaker tub, heated grecian floors,walkin closet,& granite vanity.LL walk out complete, w/ a bdrm and bath.Hot Tub.Murphy bed on main level and heated floors in main floor bath.1500 gallon underground water storage tank. House is insulated with Rockwool; R22 insulation in walls and R44 in roof. 60 gallon HWT. A must see! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
4562 OTTER POINT Road in SOOKE: Sk Otter Point Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 421764
4562 OTTER POINT Road Sk Otter Point SOOKE V9Z 0K4$890,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,081 sq. ft.193 m2Custom built three or four bedroom home, with views of the Strait of Juan de Fuca and Sherringham Point. This home offers a secluded private retreat amongst its 7.8 acres of forested land. Bright open plan with large windows and sky light taking advantage of the views from every window. Kitchen has solid wood cabinets as well as a good size walk in pantry. The upstairs bedrooms each have their own en-suite bathrooms with the main bedroom having a large walk in closet. Laundry room and an extra bathroom complete the upstairs. Downstairs has a work shop, a concrete vault and two huge storage areas. There are also two more unfinished bedrooms. A new well was drilled in September of 2019. There is potential for more views of the Ocean with the removal of a few more tree's. VIRTUAL TOUR BELOW More detailsListed by Sutton Group West Coast Realty
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.