Greater Victoria Areas
12 848 Esquimalt Road in VICTORIA: Es Old Esquimalt Condo Apartment for sale (Esquimalt) : MLS®# 426605
12 848 Esquimalt Road Es Old Esquimalt VICTORIA V9A 6W9$270,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 723 sq. ft.67 m2Come see this spacious 1 bedroom unit on the quiet side of the building. Stylishly updated with laminate and tile floors, dishwasher, electric fireplace, modern lighting and thoughtful storage solutions. The large living space is full of natural light from the east facing balcony. This convenient location is a short walk to Songhees walkway, Saxe Point, Esquimalt Rec Center and shopping centers. Also its on major bus routes and only minutes to Downtown. Parking and separate storage is available and there’s plenty of visitor parking. Strata fees include heat and hot water! This well run building also includes a hospitality room with a lounge, pool table and dart board, perfect when needing to stay closer to home. Call today to book a viewing. Virtual Tour & Floor Plans Available. More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Oak Bay
606 847 Dunsmuir Road in VICTORIA: Es Old Esquimalt Condo Apartment for sale (Esquimalt) : MLS®# 426406
606 847 Dunsmuir Road Es Old Esquimalt VICTORIA V9A 0A7$998,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,401 sq. ft.130 m2With incredible views of the Olympic Mountains, Port Angeles, West Bay Marina, and to the west of Esquimalt Harbour & Sooke, this 2bd/2ba condo overlooks a Garry Oak meadow in the west building of Swallows Landing and should not be missed! Watch the cruise ships, ferries, float planes & eagles from the comfort & privacy of the covered, slate-tiled deck. Boasting a split floor plan, the bedrooms & upgraded bathrooms w/heated floors are separated by an open kitchen, living & dining room. Upgrades include built-in shelves & cupboards flanking a stone-faced gas fireplace, subway tiles & Venetian plaster paint in 2nd bath, new wall tiling in the master ensuite, additional kitchen cabinetry, custom dining room mirror, & maple hardwood floors throughout. Enjoy the benefits of life at Swallows Landing – secure parking, workshop, library, meeting room, guest suites, bike/kayak racks, & an amazing community of residents! Virtual showings or in-person showing with COVID precautions. More detailsListed by Newport Realty Ltd.
205 1000 Esquimalt Road in VICTORIA: Es Old Esquimalt Condo Apartment for sale (Esquimalt) : MLS®# 426200
205 1000 Esquimalt Road Es Old Esquimalt VICTORIA V9A 3N2$419,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,122 sq. ft.104 m2Welcome to Southport- An excellent location in the heart of Esquimalt! This large, fully updated, South West facing home has great water & Olympic mountain views.Offering 2 bdrms, 2 bathrooms, 1,000 SQFT +, tons of natural light with large windows & high-end finishings throughout.Everything is sparkling new- fully updated kitchen & living space: all closets with mirrors, kitchen with soft closing cabinets & drawers, new flooring throughout,European opaque glass doors. Master bedroom has a fully updated 3 pc ensuite, extra closet, 2nd bedroom easily arranged as office.This well maintained building,offers a Rec Room & Hobby Room, is adult oriented,pet friendly, & owner occupied.Only 10 min from downtown, close to major bus routes & walking distance to shopping, restaurants, cafés, & Esquimalt Rec Centre. Building includes underground secure parking, storage, & is cared for by a well-managed strata. A Must See!! Click on the multimedia link to see the video, HD pictures, floorplan & more! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Alliance
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.