Greater Victoria Areas
403 859 Carrie Street in VICTORIA: Es Old Esquimalt Condo Apartment for sale (Esquimalt) : MLS®# 419340$299,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 873 sq. ft.81 m2Open House Sun 12-2pm! Spacious top floor 2 bedroom unit on the quiet side of the building! Conveniently located just minutes from Downtown and Vic West, this central condo is also close to schools, parks, transit routes, the Naval Base and the Galloping Goose Trail. Featuring two large bedrooms and a spacious living/dining room area with lots of natural light, this condo is a peaceful retreat. The building provides free shared laundry on the main level, an in-suite storage unit, bike storage, a shared workshop, and one assigned parking spot. Cat friendly. This comfortable and affordable home is a rare find in today's market. More detailsListed by Engel & Völkers Vancouver Island - Victoria
813 845 Dunsmuir Road in VICTORIA: Es Old Esquimalt Condo Apartment for sale (Esquimalt) : MLS®# 419094$2,700,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,406 sq. ft.224 m2STUNNING Ocean and Mountain VIEWS- unobstructed FOREVER. This beautifully renovated south facing PENTHOUSE at Swallows Landing enjoys the vista of Victoria’s harbour, the snowcapped Olympic mountains and the Cruise ships in port. See sun all day and delightful lights at night. Including the terrace, there's just shy of 2900 SF of luxurious living space. The barrel-ceiling gallery hallway leads to the generous sized bedrooms, tucked into a wing of their own, each with an ensuite and enviable closet space. Coffered ceilings, walnut floors, professional appliances, automated blinds and smart home wiring, a click away from comfort, music and peace of mind in every room, but it's the terrace and the view that will grab you and not let go. A walk into downtown Victoria along the Westsong waterfront walkway, just far enough from the bustle to enjoy the ideal combination of harbour activity and the serene quiet that invites lovely wildlife into the courtyard. SWALLOWS LANDING, a view forever. More detailsListed by Macdonald Realty Victoria
821 Lampson Street in VICTORIA: Es Old Esquimalt Row/Townhouse for sale (Esquimalt) : MLS®# 417592$524,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,617 sq. ft.150 m2***NEW PRICE*** This 3 bed 3 bath nearly 1,700 sqft townhome is perfect for the family. This bright, spacious end unit has a very functional layout with lots of natural light throughout. The main level has a beautiful kitchen, 2 piece bath, and a combined dining and living room. There is also a separate laundry leading out to the private patio which is great for barbecuing. The upper level has a large master bedroom with walk-in closet and full en-suite. In addition, there are two additional bedrooms and full bathroom. This is one of only 3 units in the complex, with very reasonable monthly strata fees and no age, pet or rental restrictions! New roof in 2017 and new hot water tank 2018. Close to parks, bus routes and all amenities. Don't miss this opportunity to call this place home. More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Chatterton
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.