Greater Victoria Areas
716 845 Dunsmuir Road in VICTORIA: Es Old Esquimalt Condo Apartment for sale (Esquimalt) : MLS®# 421141$1,250,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,774 sq. ft.165 m2LOCATION and LIFESTYLE! One of the best views in the Victoria condo market today! Situated in the waterfront complex of SWALLOWS LANDING high above the Garry Oak meadow and ocean below, this home offers awe inspiring views of the Olympic Mountains and all of the action of the harbour! Watch the Cruise ships, ferries and float planes come and go from either of the 2 spacious decks. Boasting a bright open plan, with kitchen, living & dining room, two master bedrooms, one on either side of the suite, a huge media room/den and a flex space that could be an office or a yoga retreat. There are 2 Guest suites in the complex so you can have all of this space to yourself and still host your guests. This reputable, well run complex has a full time manager and a gorgeous manicured courtyard and is just steps from the Waterfront Walk Way to downtown or the West Bay Marina. This suite also includes 2 parking spots as well as a storage locker. Call your Realtor to view this stunning home today!! More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Westshore
38 477 Lampson Street in VICTORIA: Es Old Esquimalt Condo Apartment for sale (Esquimalt) : MLS®# 421090$349,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 968 sq. ft.90 m2OPEN HOUSE Sat. and Sun. 1 pm - 4 pm. Fantastic value in this updated 3 bedroom, family-friendly, south-west facing condo! The top two floors on the quiet, sunny side of the building! The main level has a big open living area that leads to the dining area & kitchen with all new appliances plus an in-suite laundry/storage room. Upstairs offers 3 bedrooms, perfect for a growing family! All stainless appliances and the hot water heater are new and under warranty (Fridge has extended 5-yr. & water heater 9-yr. warranty). One parking spot included, and extra parking can be easily & immediately rented for $25/month. Professionally managed building with a healthy contingency fund. Great area - steps to BC Transit & just a quick walk to Songhees Walkway, Saxe Point, Macaulay Point Park, shopping, Esquimalt Recreation and much more! More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
801 847 Dunsmuir Road in VICTORIA: Es Old Esquimalt Condo Apartment for sale (Esquimalt) : MLS®# 420280$2,100,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,355 sq. ft.219 m2Rare opportunity to own this sub penthouse in the award winning SWALLOWS LANDING! Often considered the best building on the Inner Harbour, you'll enjoy the attention to detail throughout the building. Step inside this fabulous home w/2355 sqft of luxury indoor living plus a huge 415 sqft balcony terrace for outdoor enjoyment. You'll love the amazing south & east facing waterfront views of the Inner Harbour & Olympic Mountains. Designed for entertaining, it has open family, living & dining rooms w/2 sets of double doors opening to the terrace. Designer SS kitchen w/Miele & Liebherr appliances. You'll also appreciate the ideal separation of master bed & 2nd bed creating ideal privacy, both w/ensuites. State-of-the-art amenities include smart-wiring for sound, lighting, entertainment, automated window blinds & in-floor radiant heat along w/nat gas fireplace set into a marble wall & walls of glass showering the home w/tons of sunlight. There is nothing else like this unique residence. More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Oak Bay
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.