Greater Victoria Areas
303 929 Esquimalt Road in VICTORIA: Es Old Esquimalt Condo Apartment for sale (Esquimalt) : MLS®# 423670
303 929 Esquimalt Road Es Old Esquimalt VICTORIA V9A 3M7$335,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,088 sq. ft.101 m2Great value in this bright and spacious 2 bedroom and 2 bathroom suite located in Esquimalt near the Vic West border. Every detail has been considered in the renovation of this suite including beautiful laminate floors, new kitchen, stainless steel appliances, new bathroom including tub and surround, baseboard heaters, paint, and trim throughout. New vinyl double-pane windows and new baseboard heaters have improved the overall efficiency of the suite. Amazing harbour views from the bedrooms and balcony. This floor plan offers a spacious master bedroom with and en-suite and a large walk-in closet complete with closet organizers. A generous sized second bedroom is perfect for a growing family or guest/office space. Located close to all amenities including, Esquimalt Rec, schools, parks, shopping, public transportation and downtown Victoria. The building is well managed and maintained with secure underground parking, a workshop, bicycle storage and affordable strata fees. More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Chatterton
306 1020 Esquimalt Road in VICTORIA: Es Old Esquimalt Condo Apartment for sale (Esquimalt) : MLS®# 423603
306 1020 Esquimalt Road Es Old Esquimalt VICTORIA V8Z 6W7$399,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,053 sq. ft.98 m2SW facing sub penthouse with unique vaulted ceiling over the kitchen. Light, bright and MOVE IN ready, this 2 bed, 2 bath condo offers ocean views over Esquimalt from both bedrooms & living room. View over to Ogden point from your balcony! Boasting over 1,000 sq ft. of living space, this condo offers in-suite storage, open living/dining/kitchen, a corner w/b FP. An abundance of tasteful updates in the last few years; quality kitchen cabinets w/quartz countertops, LG centre breakfast bar, updated laminate flooring, carpets in bedrooms,new windows & p door, murphy bed in 2nd BR included, low step shower w/ seat in main bath, updated bathrooms w/ new lighting, fixtures, vanities. Heat & hot water incl in your strata fee! Sorry no pets, min age 18 years, no rentals. Secure parking, st. lkr, shared laundry & rec room. Easy access to bus, walk to amenities. Pre-qualified serious buyers only, must see virtual tour, review floor plan & building restrictions prior to booking a viewing. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
33 477 Lampson Street in VICTORIA: Es Old Esquimalt Condo Apartment for sale (Esquimalt) : MLS®# 423558
33 477 Lampson Street Es Old Esquimalt VICTORIA V9A 5Z4$329,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,008 sq. ft.94 m2Check out the VIRTUAL TOUR - you can explore this beautiful home from the comfort of your own couch! - Fantastic value in this updated & super-clean 3 bedroom, family-friendly condo! The main level has a big open living room that leads to the dining area & kitchen with newer appliances plus a great pantry/storage room. Upstairs offers 3 bedrooms, perfect for a growing family! One parking spot included, and extra parking can be rented for $20/month. Professionally managed building with a healthy contingency fund. Great area - steps to BC Transit & just a quick walk to Songhees Walkway, Saxe Point, Macaulay Point Park, shopping, Esquimalt Recreation and much more! More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.