Greater Victoria Areas
937+939 Shearwater Street in VICTORIA: Es Old Esquimalt Revenue Duplex for sale (Esquimalt) : MLS®# 413814$858,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,670 sq. ft.248 m2Fabulous investment! 3 bedrooms 2 baths side by side full duplex. Each side has 3 bedrooms up with full bath and spacious living room on the main floor with a good kitchen, laundry and bath room. All are very good shape. Located close to amenities and on the bus route. Large back yard. Plenty of parking. Excellent tenants would like to stay. More detailsListed by One Percent Realty
863 Craigflower Road in VICTORIA: Es Old Esquimalt Half Duplex for sale (Esquimalt) : MLS®# 413373$649,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,653 sq. ft.154 m2OPEN HOUSE SUNDAY JULY 14TH 2-4PM. Beautiful home with classic character architecture and modern finishes. This 2009 built 1/2 duplex offers 10' ceilings on the main floor with a very open floor plan. Gorgeous kitchen with maple cabinets, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and an eating island. The dining area offers plenty of space for large family gatherings and a beautiful living room with natural gas fireplace. Upstairs you will find 3 spacious bedrooms with vaulted ceilings including a master suite with walk-in closet and spa-like 4pc ensuite. New carpets up, new washer and dryer, recent h/w tank, thermal windows and hardwoods throughout the main. A spacious covered patio and fenced yard for the kids and pets. There are 2 parking spaces here and plenty of extra storage in the outdoor shed and crawl space. This terrific property is located only minutes to downtown and steps to the bus route. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
104 873 Esquimalt Road in VICTORIA: Es Old Esquimalt Condo Apartment for sale (Esquimalt) : MLS®# 413200$365,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 864 sq. ft.80 m2THIS IS NOT A GROUND FLOOR UNIT !!! But it is on the Main Floor. The building has a spectacular roof top shared patio! . Located on the South, Sunny, Quiet Side of the Building. The 864 s.f. unit is bright, has 2 Good Sized Bedrooms, 2 Baths, gas Fireplace. Has a balcony with distant seaviews. Family Friendly, No Age Restrictions You can also bring along your 20 lb cat or dog,and your barbecue as well. Insuite Laundry, and Extra Storage. Close to so many amenities, bus at door, Shoppers and Tim Hortons across the street, nearby schools, parks and more. You can entertain and watch the fireworks on the Amazing Roof Top Patio that has views of the Olympic Peninsula. Take a short stroll to the Beautiful Barnard Park. Quick occupancy possible. TB and use lbx at front. well maintained modern building has a recent new roof. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.