OB UplandsOak Bay
Greater Victoria Areas
3190 EXETER Rd in Oak Bay: OB Uplands House for sale : MLS®# 907364
3190 EXETER Rd OB Uplands Oak Bay V8R 6H6$3,238,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 4,040 sq. ft.375 m2VIRTUAL O/H HD VIDEO, AERIAL, 3D MATTERPORT, PHOTOS & FLOOR PLAN online! NEW PRICE! Delight in this prestigious 4000sqft 5-6bdrm, 5bth Uplands home w/it’s gorgeous mid-century, modern design style w/wood beams. Offers a spacious open concept main floor that will suit all your entertaining needs! Enjoy a cozy time in front of the gas FP, or host a large dinner party overlooking the beautiful fenced garden that boast an abundance of native species plants & shrubs. Truly a park like setting on a 27,100sf lot (approx). Take advantage of the energy benefits from the solar panels & feel the warmth from the radiant heating in several parts of the home. The stylish masonry stone work & beautiful wood paneling features make this home a gem. The home was significantly expanded w/major upgrades in 2016 adding a new extended living room & double garage w/Tesla charging station. Amazing location, short walk to Victoria Yacht Club, ocean, golf & Uplands Park. You’ll love the peaceful neighborhood! More detailsListed by eXp Realty
2810 Lansdowne Rd in Oak Bay: OB Uplands House for sale : MLS®# 907165
2810 Lansdowne Rd OB Uplands Oak Bay V8R 3P9$6,100,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 9,034 sq. ft.839 m2Pleased to present this Luxurious Gated Estate situated in the exclusive Uplands community! This 2016 executive manor boasts over 9000 sq/ft of elegant living & is situated on a beautiful 27,000 sq/ft flat & private lot. Sure to impress even the most discerning buyer, a grand 20' entry will greet you & lead you to your elegant LR & DRs w/2-sided Gas FP & traditional coffered ceilings. A generous Chef's Kitchen w/oversized entertaining island, SS apps & wood cabs overlook your large FR & provides access for a seamless transition to your private & fully fenced rear yard & 2 patios! The main is finished off w/a scholarly den & a secondary Guest wing/Rec room that is ideal for the teenager, in-law or nanny. Upstairs offers a wonderful Master Suite, 3 extra BRs all w/ensuites & a large 2nd Rec room! The lower level boasts a large Games & Media room, Bar, Gym, 5th BR, Wine Room & Sauna! A 3 car garage, steps to the Yacht club, Uplands Park and Uplands Golf Club! A stunning lifestyle offered! More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
2764 Dorset Rd in Oak Bay: OB Uplands House for sale : MLS®# 906860
2764 Dorset Rd OB Uplands Oak Bay V8R 3N1$1,985,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,986 sq. ft.185 m2Welcome to one of Victoria's most desirable locations. This lovely spacious bungalow rest on a gorgeous 10,000 sqft Uplands lot and is only a short stroll to Estevan Village, Uplands Park, Willows Beach Park, and Cattle Point. Beautiful hardwood on the main level with a bright dining room and kitchen overlooking the large level backyard. Enjoy the tranquil setting by the cozy wood fireplace in the living room or downstairs family room. No problems entertaining here with a good-sized kitchen with an eating nook. 3 bedrooms on the main level coupled with a lovely updated bathroom make for a wonderful family home or temporary resident while you plan for your dream abode in this prime location. Downstairs you will find the family room with additional unfinished space/laundry room, storage and a classic 3 pcs bathroom. The perfect place to call home! More detailsListed by Macdonald Realty Victoria
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.