OB South Oak BayOak Bay
Greater Victoria Areas
867 Victoria Ave in Oak Bay: OB South Oak Bay House for sale : MLS®# 908130
867 Victoria Ave OB South Oak Bay Oak Bay V8S 4N4$2,388,888Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,482 sq. ft.231 m2**OPEN HOUSE SAT 2-4**We are proud to present 867 Victoria Ave, a completely re-envisioned & fully renovated home in the heart of South Oak Bay. Live luxuriously in this chic French Provincial home that features a mix of natural building materials, high quality construction & finishings that invoke a sense of tranquility & balance throughout. No expense has been spared & the attention to detail is felt from the moment you arrive. The flow of this home has been thoughtfully designed to enhance your living experience inside & out. The main floor living space offers kitchen, dining & living space w/access to the veranda overlooking the easy care, fully fenced, landscaped yard. The primary bdrm presents French doors to the Juliet balcony, walk-in closet, spa inspired ensuite w/Travertine tiles & heated floors (even in the shower). The lower level is serene w/ media room, meditation room/den, bdrm/office, 3pc bth, rec-room, laundry & storage. There is nothing left to do but move-in & enjoy! More detailsListed by The Agency
301 1175 Newport Ave in Oak Bay: OB South Oak Bay Condo for sale : MLS®# 908179
301 1175 Newport Ave OB South Oak Bay Oak Bay V8S 5E6$725,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,449 sq. ft.135 m2Estate sale with Probate just granted and ready for occupancy. The suite requires updating and can be done in phases, this is a great canvas to work with for those 45+ with an oversized balcony with 151 sq. ft in South Oak Bay. This two bedroom; two bathroom and den is a third floor corner unit located in one of the most sought after neighbourhoods. Bright and welcoming this suite features an open floorplan with main living areas, wood burning fireplace, laundry room, bathrooms and kitchen, eating bar, and plenty of counter space. This unit is ideal for the buyer who wants to add their own updates and design features. Enjoy brilliant sunsets overlooking majestic Windsor Park and Rose Garden from the 27 foot balcony. This well maintained building provides 2 underground secure parking spaces and barbeques are permitted. There are no pets or rentals allowed. Offering an incredible lifestyle with the Oak Bay Marina, the Oak Bay Village and miles of shoreline all a short stroll away. More detailsListed by Newport Realty Ltd.
201 1284 Beach Dr in Oak Bay: OB South Oak Bay Condo for sale : MLS®# 907930
201 1284 Beach Dr OB South Oak Bay Oak Bay V8S 2N3$1,595,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,604 sq. ft.149 m2Rarely do one of these exquisite condominiums in the Premier Marina Bay come on the market. Boasting one of the most desirable locations in Victoria this two bedroom three bathroom condominium is well designed and finely finished. Featuring large windows, gleaming hardwood floors, high ceilings and spacious principle rooms. The open floor plan has been thoughtfully created to provide an elegant living space. Well maintained this building is surrounded by beautiful grounds featuring colourful perennials. One can enjoy the exceptional lifestyle Oak Bay offers from this location, only steps to the Victoria Golf Club, the Oak Bay Marina, and the stunning shoreline. More detailsListed by Newport Realty Ltd.
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.