OB HendersonOak Bay
Greater Victoria Areas
3362 Henderson Rd in Oak Bay: OB Henderson House for sale : MLS®# 908076
3362 Henderson Rd OB Henderson Oak Bay V8P 5A7$1,499,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,060 sq. ft.284 m2Feel the relaxed, open atmosphere of this 6 bedroom plus den, 4 bathroom home in the very desirable Henderson area! On the main floor enjoy the open living space with large windows that draw your eyes to the beautifully landscaped backyard. 4 bedrooms up, 2 of which have ensuites, living room, family room and large dining room off the Kitchen. Downstairs you have 2 more bedrooms, a den, a large bathroom and a flex area waitting for your idea. Outside enjoy the private, quiet backyard for entertaining on your south and west facing decks and a cute studio. Sitting on 75x155FT with Beautiful Gary Oaks, mature gardens, fully fenced backyard, newer driveway and storage sheds. Located within walking distance to both Uvic and Camosun College makes it a great place to board students. Heat pump and furnace for heating and cooling. Priced to sell! More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Chatterton
2170 Newton St in Oak Bay: OB Henderson House for sale : MLS®# 907421
2170 Newton St OB Henderson Oak Bay V8R 2S1$1,450,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,890 sq. ft.176 m2This beautiful home hasn’t been on the market in nearly 50 years. Tasteful updates meet classic charm. 1st meet the charm. Original solid hardwood floors, classic coved ceilings, big windows and craftsman attention to detail. Now the best of the new. This home features updated windows, gas furnace, gas hot water heater, gas fireplace, a beautifully updated kitchen with modern quartz counters and stainless appliances. The main bath is inviting, contemporary and delightful in its artisan tile work. The main floor features 3 bedrooms, living room, separate dining area, and a large walk out deck looking out over your manicured backyard oasis. Downstairs has offers a 4th bedroom and full bath making this space ideal for extended family, or extra space for yourself with a perfect home office area. Sitting on a quiet street, backing onto the Carnarvon Park in the ever desirable municipality of Oak Bay this is a true gem and a wonderful place to raise your family, as the sellers did theirs. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
3381 Woodburn Ave in Oak Bay: OB Henderson House for sale : MLS®# 907475
3381 Woodburn Ave OB Henderson Oak Bay V8P 5B8$2,750,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,963 sq. ft.368 m2Backing onto the woodlands of the ninth tee-off at Uplands Golf Course, this traditional 4000 sqft Cape Cod-influenced character home sits upon a large 16,800sqft sunny and private fenced lot. The main floor is ideal for entertaining with a formal living room with wood f/p, separate dining room, updated kitchen, and bright family room. French doors open to the large decks and wide-open sunny lawn that invites you to play. A feature entry staircase leads you to 3 beds, 2 baths, and laundry up. The primary bedroom has a modern ensuite, privacy, views of the yard, and a South facing deck. The secondary rooms share a large 5pce updated bathroom. The full-height basement includes a media room, flex space, and one bed additional accommodation with a bright kitchen ideal for a nanny or family. Upgrades include natural gas heat, hot water on demand, Wolf cooktop, fireplace, and BBQ connect. Bonus rooms are a home office, workshop, and garage. A beautiful family home to enjoy. More detailsListed by Newport Realty Ltd.
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.