NS Deep CoveNorth Saanich
Greater Victoria Areas
11125 Trillium Pl in North Saanich: NS Deep Cove House for sale : MLS®# 908126
11125 Trillium Pl NS Deep Cove North Saanich V8L 5M4$1,375,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,580 sq. ft.240 m2Welcome to 11125 Trillium Place, located at the end of a quiet cul de sac in beautiful Deep Cove! This 2,580 sqft home has 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and den, and sits on a private .5 acre lot. Highlights on the main level include an open concept layout perfect for entertaining, a functional kitchen plan, large dining space and living room, a wood burning fireplace, vaulted ceilings and scenic views. The primary bedroom features vaulted ceilings with large windows to let in lots of natural light, a walk-through closet, and an en-suite with a stand-up shower. A secondary family room/den on the main level leads out to a large sun deck with mature trees. The lower level has two additional bedrooms, full bathroom and large laundry room. A bonus room adjoining the carport is ideal for a workshop, studio or hangout spot for teens. Quick drive to the airport and BC Ferries Terminal, and near schools, local markets, the beach and all amazing activities the Saanich Peninsula has to offer. More detailsListed by Macdonald Realty Ltd. (Sid)
496 Lands End Rd in North Saanich: NS Deep Cove House for sale : MLS®# 907650
496 Lands End Rd NS Deep Cove North Saanich V8L 5L9$2,700,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,413 sq. ft.224 m2FRENCH-INSPIRED COTTAGE! Brimming with charm, this darling home offers the very best in comfortable casual elegance. Vaulted ceilings and over-sized skylights bring in a bounty of light. Open floorplan allows for ease of entertaining as each room flows seamlessly into the other. A wall of European designed windows and French doors open onto the wrap around deck allowing you to toast the beautiful summer sunsets. Chefs will delight in the kitchen complete with marble counter-tops, stainless steel appliances including a gas range. The island with butcher block counter offers seating for 4. Bedroom with ensuite on this level is perfect for guests. The lower level primary bedroom with fabric walls and french doors opening on to the deck with ocean views, creates a beautiful sanctuary for sleep. The ensuite has a decadently large walk-in shower & double vanity. Over 75' of waterfront on 0.47 of an acre and a new septic system in 2020. This home truly captures the joy of good living! More detailsListed by Holmes Realty Ltd
564 Towner Rd in North Saanich: NS Deep Cove House for sale : MLS®# 907426
564 Towner Rd NS Deep Cove North Saanich V8L 5L8$2,720,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 5,702 sq. ft.530 m2Rare offering in exclusive Deep Cove nestled on private .78 acre flat sun drenched property, minutes to Madrona oceanfront beach access! Proud to present this unique Architectural beauty which has been enjoyed by the current owners for years.The open concept is perfect for entertaining or relaxing with family. Dramatic ceilings and skylights allows incredible natural light to stream in all day. Generous size kitchen with large island and eating atrium with gorgeous window skylight feature, & has cozy family room near by. Main floor just under 3000 sqft and includes the primary bedroom for those who enjoy one level living.Dining & living room with vaulted ceilings, spill out on wonderful outdoor covered patio. Second level with generous size 3 plus bedrooms, 2 baths including ensuite & steam shower, & Ideal office/hobby area. Adjoining two car garage with loft storage. Lower level includes, bathroom, rec room, workshop, loads of storage, and could be a nanny suite. A must see! More detailsListed by Newport Realty Ltd.
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.