NS ArdmoreNorth Saanich
Greater Victoria Areas
9764 Glynnwood Park Rd in North Saanich: NS Ardmore House for sale : MLS®# 907835
9764 Glynnwood Park Rd NS Ardmore North Saanich V8L 5H4$5,500,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 5,099 sq. ft.474 m2Beautiful Ardmore Waterfront! Spectacular Sunsets! Stairs to the Beach! All of this & a classically elegant residence built to exacting standards, situated on a beautifully landscaped .59-acre garden. Upon entry you see & feel the custom designed interior was created for the appreciation of the ocean view. Numerous special features include 9-11’ ceilings, custom cabinetry, feature gas fireplaces, CAT4 wiring, auxiliary generator & triple garage. The Care Award winning gourmet kitchen w/ great room open to the full oceanside deck, partially covered with firepit for year-round enjoyment. The formal dining room, sumptuous primary suite & private entry office complete the main floor. 2nd floor offers an entertainment retreat w/ movie theatre, wine storage, wet bar & gym. Your ocean enjoyment begins on a stone path & beautifully terraced rock garden to the beach below. The spectacular overhanging view deck is a rare find! Kayak, paddleboard, fish, prawn or swim… options are endless! More detailsListed by Macdonald Realty VictoriaTo access this listing,
please create a free account
9724 Glynnwood Park Rd in North Saanich: NS Ardmore House for sale : MLS®# 907151
9724 Glynnwood Park Rd NS Ardmore North Saanich V8L 5H4$3,250,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,945 sq. ft.181 m2A one-of-a-kind waterfront home to make family memories, kayak from the walk-on beach, drop a crab trap, swim & enjoy an evening by the bonfire... This one owner, first time on market property is a truly stunning piece of property in prestigious Ardmore, which is situated on a small point which captures unbelievable vistas. This 4 bedroom rancher has many possibilities. The main area offers 3 bedrooms all on one level plus a 1-bedroom in-law suite with its’ own entrance. This west facing low bank waterfront property has spectacular views from all of the principal rooms in the house and features beautiful mature gardens. Enjoy spectacular sunsets after you swim from your own private beach. It truly is a magical piece of property. Move in as is, renovate or build your dream home. Located just minutes to the town of Sidney, Airport and BC Ferries. This truly is a must see. More detailsListed by Holmes Realty Ltd
9760 Glynnwood Park Rd in North Saanich: NS Ardmore House for sale : MLS®# 907212
9760 Glynnwood Park Rd NS Ardmore North Saanich V8L 5H4$3,000,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,805 sq. ft.261 m2Exceptional low-bank waterfront property offering spectacular ocean views w/ private beach access! Situated on a gently sloping 0.61-acre lot, this 2,805 SF home is surrounded by mature greenery & picturesque shoreline making it the perfect location for an idyllic west coast lifestyle. Highlights include oversized windows w/ stunning ocean views, vaulted tongue & groove ceilings w/ exposed beams, a spacious open concept kitchen & living area that’s perfect for entertaining, & large primary on the main floor. Downstairs you will find 3 beds/1 bath & a spacious family room w/ cozy gas fireplace. This home has been partially renovated offering the perfect opportunity to finish w/ your own personal touch. Outside you will find an expansive sundeck, flat & sunny yard, & stone steps down to the beach. Located just minutes to the Town of Sidney, BC Ferries, & the Airport, this stunning property is truly a must-see. More detailsListed by Macdonald Realty Ltd. (Sid)
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.