Greater Victoria Areas
5 4289 Wilkinson Road in VICTORIA: SW Northridge Row/Townhouse for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 428085
5 4289 Wilkinson Road SW Northridge VICTORIA V8Z 5B2$645,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,387 sq. ft.129 m2Welcome to Canera Lane, a lovely, well run 11-unit townhouse complex in the desirable Northridge area of Saanich. Beautifully maintained townhome offering a spacious main floor with open concept kitchen, dining and living room with gas fireplace, that is completed with a 2-piece powder room. Upstairs features two bedrooms and two full bathrooms, including the master with en-suite and walk in closet. Quality finishing’s throughout including granite counters, dark maple cabinets, stainless appliance package, quality trim work, nice window coverings and a combination of engineered wood floors, carpet and slate tile throughout. Entrance level has full laundry room with storage and double car garage. With unrestricted rentals, no age or pet restrictions, beautifully maintained grounds and a very low monthly payment, this is the perfect option for strata living. Close to schools, parks, transit and all amenities. Come have a look at your next home today. More detailsListed by Macdonald Realty Victoria
1231 Cherry Road in VICTORIA: SW Northridge Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 428057
1231 Cherry Road SW Northridge VICTORIA V8Z 2Y4$800,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,598 sq. ft.148 m2Welcome to a delightful home located on a cul-de-sac that is centrally located just minutes to downtown, hospital, Camosun College and more. From the outside this home is inviting, yet modest. Step inside and you will be excited about this fully renovated home. This beautiful home is located on south facing lot and has 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms spacious kitchen and dining area and a beautiful sunken living room with vaulted ceiling, skylight and warming wood stove. Step outside to your low maintenance backyard with paving stones and fantastic garage (or use as workshop as there is tons of parking here) and a shed. Spacious crawl space allows for great storage options and large driveway is perfect for kids and playing sports, or parking your vehicles or boat etc. Pride of ownership is evident and this home shows meticulously well. Great street and very quiet with lots of guest parking and no neighbors directly in front of your home make this home extra private. More detailsListed by The Agency
4221 Springridge Crescent in VICTORIA: SW Northridge Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 426864
4221 Springridge Crescent SW Northridge VICTORIA V8Z 4Y9$1,150,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,930 sq. ft.272 m2Need space for everything? Home based business, killer garage, private kids playground, an entertainers dream? Accommodate extended family? Look no farther, the needle in the haystack has arrived in this meticulously maintained, updated & upgraded from top to bottom Saanich home in a prime location. The opportunities are endless: use the versatile 2 bdrm suite as fully furnished airbnb or long term rental. Use the home based business space with separate entry for office, gym or guest room. Whether you’re a business owner, car & boat enthusiast, have young kids, active empty nester or a multigenerational family this home will check your boxes! Hardwood floors quartz countertops coved ceilings gas fireplace stainless appliances. Outdoor living space in back providing complete privacy w/ 2 massive sun drenched decks & hot tub. Large Harley themed heated shop w/ oversized doors. Parking for boats, RV’s, or the perfect private play area for your kids! One of a kind & priced below cost. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Alliance
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.