North Oak BayOak Bay
Greater Victoria Areas
2585 Cranmore Road in VICTORIA: OB North Oak Bay Single Family Detached for sale (Oak Bay) : MLS®# 429721
2585 Cranmore Road OB North Oak Bay VICTORIA V8R 1Z9$1,875,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,252 sq. ft.302 m2This stunning executive home was built by multiple Award Winning builder Rayn Properties. Centrally located in North Oak Bay and just steps to Willows Beach, Willows school, GNS School, Oak Bay Village, Fireman's Park and all that Oak Bay has to offer. Three levels and offering over 3200 square feet with five bedrooms, five bathrooms & the finest finishings. Main level has nine foot ceilings, beautiful hardwood floors, an office/den (cld be family room), mud room, & an open concept kitchen/ dining/ living room with 17 foot ceilings. The gourmet kitchen is bright and airy with white cabinetry, quartz countertops, Jenn Air professional series stainless fridge, six gas top stove & DW. Lower level offers a variety of options ; one bedroom in law/nanny suite w/ wet bar plus own laundry. Additionally there is a rec room, 2nd bed and 2nd bath. Upper level has three beds, two baths and spacious laundry. The master bedroom has his/her closets. 2/5/10 year warranty. More detailsListed by The Agency
1566 Yale Street in VICTORIA: OB North Oak Bay Single Family Detached for sale (Oak Bay) : MLS®# 428463
1566 Yale Street OB North Oak Bay VICTORIA V8R 5N4$999,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,014 sq. ft.187 m2Check out this charming character home located on a no-thru street in Oak Bay! Character and convenience combine to ensure both charm and functionality! The main floor has original fir flooring and the front windows on both floors have beautiful diamond shaped lead glass windows. A warm parlour with beautiful fireplace greets you as you enter the house. Adjacent to that and overlooking the front porch, is the dining room with gorgeous built-in cabinets and two cute window seats. In the heart of the home is the renovated kitchen, and a large renovated 5 piece bathroom. Two large bedrooms are on the main floor including the master, which overlooks the back yard. Downstairs is another large bedroom, laundry room, a family room for kids to play in and a den/offfice. There is also additional storage under the front stairs. At the back of the house is a lovely deck overlooking a large backyard complete with fruit tree, mature garden and garden shed. Virtual tour and floorplans are available More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
2075 Neil Street in VICTORIA: OB North Oak Bay Single Family Detached for sale (Oak Bay) : MLS®# 429642
2075 Neil Street OB North Oak Bay VICTORIA V8R 3E1$2,195,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,583 sq. ft.333 m2Beautifully finished, this spacious newer 5 bedroom home set on a large, mature 63x120 south facing lot features custom chef's kitchen, wide plank wood floors, main floor den/office and fully finished lower level with private access. Tastefully landscaped with a fantastic fenced yard, this 2018 home comes with balance of new home warranty and is ready for immediate occupancy. A wonderful location near to great schools, shops and parks. More detailsListed by Sotheby's International Realty Canada SSI
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.