Mt TolmieSaanich East
Greater Victoria Areas
309 3931 Shelbourne Street in VICTORIA: SE Mt Tolmie Condo Apartment for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 427075
309 3931 Shelbourne Street SE Mt Tolmie VICTORIA V8P 4H9$450,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,132 sq. ft.105 m2Welcome to the Willows. This lovely top floor suite is very bright, with skylights and great western light. Freshly painted with new carpets, this condohome is in move-in condition. The kitchen has been nicely updated with opening to the living room/dining room and offers a 2 pc breakfast table. Stainless appliances and lots of counterspace and cabinets for the Cook in the family. Cozy up to the electric fireplace on these cooler evenings. Insuite laundry room is a bonus. The Willows offers a guest suite, recreation room, friendly neighbours and all the doorstop conveniences of every day living - groceries, banks, theaters, coffee shops as well as transit outside your door. Convenient location to UVIC. Bring along your small pets, over 16 age is welcome. More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Oak Bay
208 3931 Shelbourne Street in VICTORIA: SE Mt Tolmie Condo Apartment for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 427060
208 3931 Shelbourne Street SE Mt Tolmie VICTORIA V8P 4H9$459,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,214 sq. ft.113 m2Come and discover this wonderful and spacious 2 bedroom, 2 full bath condo in the very popular Willows complex. Situated on the preferred quiet side overlooking the beautifully landscaped courtyard and is a feature end unit drawing in extra light, complete with wrap-around sun room. You will love the spacious kitchen with plenty of counter/cabinets, formal dining area with adjoining formal living and feature electric fireplace makes this layout inviting and comfortable. You will appreciate the large 12x12 Master bedroom, large ensuite bath, and second bedroom with lots of closet space. Check out the over-sized walk in laundry room offering tons of storage space. This well run strata allows small dogs and cats, is quiet owner occupied, and comes complete with a workshop, and guest & hospitality suite. All of this just steps to University Heights mall, Tuscancy Village, restaurants, UVIC, and public transportation. This is a rare find in today's market. More detailsListed by Sutton Group West Coast Realty
200 1694 Cedar Hill Cross Road in VICTORIA: SE Mt Tolmie Condo Apartment for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 426762
200 1694 Cedar Hill Cross Road SE Mt Tolmie VICTORIA V8P 2P7$399,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 997 sq. ft.93 m22 bed 1.5 bath condo at St. Aiden's Place. Sunny and spacious! Catch the sunrise or the sunset while taking in the views of Mt. Tolmie from one of the TWO south facing covered patios! Huge master bedroom with ensuite. Large living room featuring a smoked mirror wall and electric fireplace. Brand new Samsung stove and fridge. New tile floors, taps and toilets in bathrooms. Jetted tub. Freshly painted! In-suite laundry. Well run strata. PRIME location close to major bus routes, UVIC, Camosun College, SMUS Cedar Hill Golf course, and Shelbourne plaza with shops, restaurants and banks. PERFECT for students - terrific catchment area for all levels. You don't want to miss this one - Call today to view! More detailsListed by eXp Realty
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.