Mt DougSaanich East
Greater Victoria Areas
317 3962 Cedar Hill Road in VICTORIA: SE Mt Doug Condo Apartment for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 413747$429,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,271 sq. ft.118 m2Welcome home to your new bright spacious top floor 2 bed/2 bath home at Oakdale Estate with views of Mt. Doug and overlooking your private 3 1/2 acre Garry Oak park. Updated kitchen, separate dining room, large living room with fireplace, and large enclosed balcony. Spacious master suite features modern ensuite with walk in shower and heated floors. Over 1,250 sq. ft. of living space with new wood floors, updated bathrooms, in suite laundry, and three skylights for loads of natural light throughout. Located at Cedar Hill & Mckenzie near University Heights Shopping Centre & Tuscany Village just steps from all amenities and bus routes, with easy access to UVic, Camosun & Downtown Victoria. This well maintained complex offers guest suites, underground parking, bike storage, workshop, activity centre, storage lockers, and more. Some rentals, no pets, and minimum age 18. Floor plans, virtual tour, and more photos online. Call today for you private viewing. More detailsListed by DFH Real Estate Ltd.
4300 Cedar Hill Road in VICTORIA: SE Mt Doug Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 413733$989,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,560 sq. ft.331 m2Open House Sat July 20, 1-3PM. This is the home you have been waiting for! This 3560sf 5 bed, 3 bath lovingly maintained home is waiting for a new family. Bonus, over 900sf easily self contained in-law suite with T-bar ceilings, it's own laundry & separate private patio. The layout is functional and a gorgeous sunny deck is accessible from the family room and the master bedroom. Both the master ensuite and the main bath have a separate tub and shower, the main with a jacuzzi tub. This home is energuide rated and extremely economical to heat, gas furnace, gas hot water on demand and additional insulation. Down has a workshop area and office in addition to the 2 bed suite, tons of storage here. The front yard is gorgeous ! Drip irrigation system in place, both front and back are fully fenced, and rear yard awaits your hearts desires.Parking for 5 vehicles , RV space available also.The area is fantastic! On a bus route, close to hiking at Mt. Doug, beach walks and all amenities. More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Westshore
1574 Thelma Close in VICTORIA: SE Mt Doug Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 413539$749,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,300 sq. ft.121 m2* Rancher * Mt. Doug Neighborhood * Cul-De-Sac* Great home in a fantastic location. Short distance to UVIC with easy transportation. Located in beautiful Mt.Doug. Close to shopping, dining, hiking trails, schools, recreation center and much more. This charming 3 bedroom 2 bathroom rancher sits on 6600 + Sq Ft corner lot on a quite, friendly cul-de-sac. Home has been well kept with a great layout and leaves room for updates and personal touches to make it your own. This home features a new roof, updated kitchen cabinets and counter tops, brick fireplace, work shed, garden shed, large dry crawl space, private patio and great yard for a green thumb. Enjoy all this home and area has to offer. It won’t last long! More detailsListed by Macdonald Realty Ltd. (Sid)
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.