Greater Victoria Areas
Lot 23 Lone Oak Place in : La Mill Hill Land for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 420465$339,000Land
- MLS® Num:
- 420465DESIRABLE CORNER LOT. PHASE 1 at The Enclave!! Get ready to build! 'The Enclave!' - Victoria's newest residential community! Nested between Mill Hill Park and Cedarvale Park, this 2 phase residential development offers a host of desired amenities. You'll find large traditional sized lots ranging from 5920 square feet upwards, full underground services including storm sewer/ natural gas / sidewalks / street lights / tran underground watering system / contemporary-modern design control guidelines and more! A wide variety of lot selections - cul de sac lots / lots with rear lined rock walls / berm flanked lots and wide open view lots. The superb trails of the adjacent parks are just a short walk away! Only minutes from Victoria and close to all of the West Shore's desired amenities. OTHER LOTS AVAILABLE - PLEASE INQUIRE FOR THE COMPLETE LIST! More detailsListed by Sutton Group West Coast Realty
601 Amble Place in : La Mill Hill Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 420403$764,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,717 sq. ft.252 m2This immaculate, ideally situated, classic family home is nestled in the quaint neighbourhood of Mill Hills just a few minutes away from shopping, great restaurants and schools. This 4 bedroom, 4 bath home with not 1 den but 2 dens gives plenty of space to grow the family or welcome visitors. The main living space flows perfectly from the kitchen dining room combo and boasts a beautiful gas fireplace and a large window that bathes the room with natural light. With engineered hardwood floors, built-in sound system on main floor and media room, stunning backsplash in the kitchen, granite countertops in kitchen AND bathrooms, closet organizers, generator panel, roughed in central vacuum system and much more you would be hard-pressed to find something this home doesn't cross off your list. This stunning property borders a lush protected green space, and features a cosy patio double fitted for gas appliances and irrigated fenced backyard with lawnmower storage. This home is a must-see! More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Chatterton
2524-B Mill Hill Road in VICTORIA: La Mill Hill Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 420340$774,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,528 sq. ft.235 m2On an amazingly private lot, this very well maintained and updated 2,500 sq/ft + family home features vaulted ceilings, open layout, and an in law suite on the lower level. The main floor offers huge living room featuring wood-burning fireplace and plenty of natural sunlight. On the main you'll also find a large dining area overlooking the deck and private back yard and an updated kitchen with stainless appliances. The master bedroom is very generous with a walk-in closet, full ensuite, and its own private patio. The secondary bedrooms are spacious & well separated from the main areas. Downstairs you'll find a large family room with a fireplace along with a in-law suite ready with private entrance and laundry hook-ups. Storage galore in the single garage, crawlspace and shed. Conveniently located on a quiet street only minutes away from the amenities Langford has to offer including shopping, schools, and Mill Hill Regional Park. More detailsListed by Fair Realty
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.