Mill BayMalahat & Area
Greater Victoria Areas
817 Windsong Place in MILL BAY: ML Mill Bay Single Family Detached for sale (Malahat & Area) : MLS®# 418850$794,500Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,981 sq. ft.370 m2OPEN HOUSE SUN DEC 1 1-3PM! Welcome to Windsong in Mill Bay. A great community with all amenities and a short commute to Victoria. When you are looking for an affordable family home this can't be beat! Over 3800 sq' of finished living space over 2 levels this home has room for everyone plus a possible income suite. The floor plan is very functional. An open concept kitchen, dining and living room works great for family dinners plus there is a formal living dining room. The master bed with walk in closet and ensuite is on the main entry level of the home as well as 2 other bedrooms, office and full bath. Downstairs is perfect for lounging and entertaining. The great rec room is huge, a perfect bedroom for your teenager, full bath, laundry and additional den are the basics. The wow factor is the bonus games room and theatre room. This home has suite potential. Must see separate 633 sq' workshop/ garage and level usable yard. This home is very efficient and is low cost to heat and cool. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Alliance
2625 Partridge Road in MILL BAY: ML Mill Bay Single Family Detached for sale (Malahat & Area) : MLS®# 417533$580,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,980 sq. ft.184 m2A suite deal in Mill Bay awaits those looking for a moderate family home within walking distance of local shopping, the Mill Bay Marina and Brentwood College. The home features a main level entry with two bedrooms, a full bathroom, and a bright open kitchen facing a spacious dining/living area and access to a large covered deck. The downstairs is a one bedroom, one bathroom in-law suite with a shared laundry and separate entry to a private patio. Enjoy the .46 of an acre lot with a fully fenced and level backyard with multiple fruit trees, garden beds and irrigation. A perfect place for kids, pets and the whole family to play! There's plenty of parking too, with enough space for the RV/boat and several other vehicles with ease to move around. If that isn't enough, add in the double car garage for additional storage and or work space. This property offers value and the opportunity to personalize it to your own liking, without compromising on someone else's taste. Call today! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Alliance
Lot 14 Goldstream Heights Drive in MALAHAT: ML Mill Bay Land for sale (Malahat & Area) : MLS®# 416904$429,000Land
- MLS® Num:
- 416904Stunning ocean, lake, valley, and mountain views in a private neighborhood only 15 minutes from Langford and 10 minutes to Mill Bay. This spacious lot boasts over 23.70 acres with endless views. Build your dream home here on your choice of 3 building site locations. Building site #1 has been Geotec approved and ready to build. Home design plans are available. Goldstream Heights lots are serviced with drilled wells, power, phone, and constructed driveways. These lots are steps from a 38-acre forested park surrounding Wigglesworth Lake. The 7.5-acre lake is offers excellent swimming and fishing. Unique premium view lots. This property is zoned Residential zoning and is split zoned Greenbelt 2 (Gb2) and Greenbelt 3 (GB3) in the Malahat Land Use. More detailsListed by eXp Realty
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.