Mill BayMalahat & Area
Greater Victoria Areas
649 Sentinel Drive in MILL BAY: ML Mill Bay Single Family Detached for sale (Malahat & Area) : MLS®# 413623$929,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,318 sq. ft.308 m2Welcome to this stunning 2018 custom built home in Mill Bay. 5 bed/4 bath (including 1 bdrm suite above garage) with Engineered Hardwood floors, open concept design, a kitchen to die for and plenty of extras and custom features that help to make this home remarkable! The master suite offers privacy, a cuddle nook at the window with a view of Mt. Baker, and a massive walkin closet/dressing room complete with it's own washer/dryer, and a beautiful ensuite. An open and naturally bright living room, corner gas fireplace and plenty of windows add to the comfort of this space. The main floor office/bedroom offers flexibility for your families needs. A great neighborhood that offers convenient access to all amenities and a quick 7 min walk to the beach! You will love the double doors leading to your private deck backing on to green space and a fully fenced yard with in ground irrigation. There is plenty of storage in the 7' crawl space or a games room for the kids or home gym. More detailsListed by eXp Realty
516 Bickford Way in MILL BAY: ML Mill Bay Single Family Detached for sale (Malahat & Area) : MLS®# 412977$823,800Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,822 sq. ft.262 m2Move right into this BRAND NEW home with master bedroom on the main floor! Over 2,800 finished sq.ft., this beautiful home offers a bright open concept kitchen with gas range, quartz countertops, pantry & stainless appliances. Large living & dining areas with gas fireplace and access to a sunny deck. The master suite includes a walk-in closet, spa-inspired ensuite with soaker tub, heated tile floors & walk-in shower. 2 additional spacious bdrms, 4 pce bath plus laundry room on the main floor. Lower level would be great for the kids, guests or inlaws - featuring large family & rec areas, 4 pce bath, 2 bdrms plus walk out to lower patio & huge backyard. Irrigation system, efficient heat pump, 2-5-10 New Home Warranty & GST included in purchase price! Crawlspace & double garage. Peaceful & private setting - backing onto parkland & situated on a no-thru street. Conveniently located in Mill Bay - close to Brentwood ferry for commuters, shopping and you can even walk to the beach! More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Chatterton
4670 Goldstream Heights Drive in SHAWNIGAN LAKE: ML Mill Bay Single Family Detached for sale (Malahat & Area) : MLS®# 412843$1,449,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 4,245 sq. ft.394 m2ATTENTION INVESTORS/DEVELOPERS. This custom-built home is breathtaking in every detail. Stunning Ocean, Lake, Valley, and Mountain views in a private neighborhood just 15 minutes from Langford. This spacious home boasts over 4200+ finished sqft. Striking views of Shawnigan Lake, the Strait of Juan de Fuca and never-ending mountain and valley views. The property is currently being subdivided into 4 parcels with the development preliminary lot layout approved, awaiting sub-division. You may sell each of the three 5-acre lots if you wish and keep the home on the remaining 5 acres. Highlighted by the expansive 18-foot ceiling living room with a fireplace overlooking the valley, this home has 6 Beds and 5 Baths plus a self-contained 1-bed/1-bath suite. The main home has 2 laundry rooms including 6 Beds upstairs. The spacious master bedroom has a private balcony, walk in closet, and large 5-piece bathroom. The self-contained suite has separate entrance and in suite laundry. More detailsListed by eXp Realty
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.