Mill BayMalahat & Area
Greater Victoria Areas
4670 Goldstream Heights Drive in SHAWNIGAN LAKE: ML Mill Bay Single Family Detached for sale (Malahat & Area) : MLS®# 408459$1,599,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 4,245 sq. ft.394 m2This custom-built home is breathtaking in every detail. Stunning Ocean, Lake, Valley, and Mountain views in a private neighborhood just 15 minutes from Langford. This spacious home boasts over 4200+ finished sqft. with views from almost every room. This is the home you have been looking for. This property has striking views of Shawnigan Lake, the Strait of Juan de Fuca and never-ending mountain and valley views. The property is currently being subdivided into 4 parcels with the development preliminary lot layout approved, awaiting sub-division. The home will be one parcel on 5 acres, each of the 3 other five-acre lots have the driveways & building sites constructed including percolation tests. Price is for all 4 parcels. Highlighted by the expansive 18' ceiling living room with a fireplace overlooking the valley, this home has 6 bed & 5 bath plus a self-contained 1-bed/1-bath suite. The self-contained suite has separate entrance and in suite laundry. Call to View today! More detailsListed by eXp Realty
3083 Cobble Hill Road in MILL BAY: ML Mill Bay Land for sale (Malahat & Area) : MLS®# 408173$450,000Land
- MLS® Num:
- 408173This commercial zoning lot is right beside Number One Highway. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun - Oak Bay
2490 BLAIRGOWRIE Road in MILL BAY: ML Mill Bay Single Family Detached for sale (Malahat & Area) : MLS®# 407944$875,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,770 sq. ft.257 m2First OH Friday+ Sunday 2-4 pm Perched on a knoll overlooking the Valley + Mountains sits the newest addition to the vibrant community of Mill Springs. Brand New Modern Farmhouse style w' elegance in mind + attention to detail. This 2770 sq ft 3 bedroom 3 bathroom home. Herringbone tile, designer colour scheme,barn doors, White Oak Floors throughout, Motion sensors in closets + top of the line appliances. Entertaining will be easy w' your professional series 6 burner Gas stove in a Kitchen w' a wonderful Island to enjoy sitting + entertaining. The in-line Living Dining Wainscotting, Crown moldings add to the decor ,bright South West exposure. Master bedroom his + her sinks, Heated floors, Soaker Tub+ a separate RainHead shower. Upstairs 2 more large bedrooms w' private decks + Jack and Jill bath. Oversized garage to house both vehicles w' room to spare for all the family's toys. Heated crawl space + more storage space for you. Property will be fully Landscaped for your enjoyment! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun and Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.