Mill BayMalahat & Area
Greater Victoria Areas
2675 Cameron-Taggart Road in MILL BAY: ML Mill Bay Single Family Detached for sale (Malahat & Area) : MLS®# 423820
2675 Cameron-Taggart Road ML Mill Bay MILL BAY V0R 2P2$599,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,295 sq. ft.306 m2A hidden gem in the Cowichan Valley! Bring your dreams and aspirations with you when viewing this property. Situated quite possibly on the most picturesque road in the area and surrounded by farmers fields, wine vineyards, and quaint eateries. This solid 4 Bedroom 3 bathroom two-level home sits on a pristine 1.00 Acre property with great sunny exposure. The home and property need updating and TLC, but with some sweat equity they could each be brought back to beautiful condition. A spacious 3300 sq/ft home with tons of room downstairs for the in-laws, growing teens, or a secondary revenue source. If you are looking for a small acreage with loads of potential, this just might be the perfect fit. Easy to show. More detailsListed by Sotheby's International Realty Canada
862 Hayden Place in MILL BAY: ML Mill Bay Single Family Detached for sale (Malahat & Area) : MLS®# 423832
862 Hayden Place ML Mill Bay MILL BAY V0R 2P3$1,200,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 8,091 sq. ft.752 m2Court-ordered sale of a large custom home in Mill Bay. Truly one of a kind luxury build. The grand entrance greets you with over-sized heated marble tiles and soaring 21' ceilings. Open concept kitchen and dining room flow seamlessly into the breathtaking Great Room that has a fantastic marble tile fireplace and Brazilian Acacia hardwood flooring throughout. The kitchen is an absolute chef's dream with endless amounts of counter space and seating for 9 on the gigantic island. The master bedroom on the main floor features an ensuite that is fit for a king and queen plus an enormous walk-in closet. The upper floor features a media room with a wet bar and three more spacious bedrooms. You'll even have your own home gym and indoor roller hockey rink in the basement! The backyard is a tranquil oasis with a covered patio that is wired and plumbed for a full outdoor kitchen and perfect sized pool for kids and adults to enjoy. Sold as-is-where-is and retaining wall needs to be replaced. More detailsListed by Engel & Völkers Vancouver Island - Oak Bay and DFH Real Estate Ltd.
2478 Liggett Road in MILL BAY: ML Mill Bay Single Family Detached for sale (Malahat & Area) : MLS®# 423619
2478 Liggett Road ML Mill Bay MILL BAY V0R 2P4$829,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,324 sq. ft.309 m2First time on the market! This beautiful Ocean View home has been loved by the previous owners that built the home new in 1994. You will be amazed at the condition of this home and the million dollar views. This rare offering is in beautiful Mill Bay and just minutes away from all amenities, the oceanfront and world renowned Brentwood College. With stunning views cascading from sunrise to sunset you can enjoy the days on the east facing patios. Over 3300sq' of living space with 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, den, separate dining and breakfast nook. An additional 1900+sq' of unfinished basement plus a 12x12 workshop on the 18,000+sq' property. Mature landscaping with fenced garden bed, newer roof, oversize double car garage, 3 balconies and 2 patios. The entry level can easily be made into a 2 bedroom suite that would be roughly 1200sq', great for family, students or mortgage helper. This opportunity is waiting for your ideas and will find a new owner very quick so make an appointment today. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Alliance
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.