Greater Victoria Areas
4704 Sooke Road in VICTORIA: Me Metchosin Single Family Detached for sale (Metchosin) : MLS®# 428154
4704 Sooke Road Me Metchosin VICTORIA V9C 4B9$949,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,306 sq. ft.214 m2NATURES SANCTUARY! Don't miss this gem of property! Almost 20 acres of natural landscape with breathtaking views, wildlife and hiking at your doorstep! Beautiful home built in 2004 with custom mill work throughout. Kitchen features fine crafted woodwork with tons of built in drawers, lots of storage and counter space, 6 burner gas cooktop, stainless appliances, cork floors and sliding doors out to your private deck to take in the nature all around you. Natural wood floors throughout the living room and bedrooms with cozy wood stove in the living room. Bright 4 piece bath finish off the main level. Downstairs is a flexible 2 bedroom suite with heated concrete floors, 2 large bedrooms and a bright,peaceful sunroom. Fantastic shop wired with 125amp and a wood stove! If you are looking for privacy in Metchosin, this is it! More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Westshore
4276 Metchosin Road in : Me Metchosin Land for sale (Metchosin) : MLS®# 426517
4276 Metchosin Road Me Metchosin V9B 5T8$1,600,000Land
- MLS® Num:
- 426517Majestic Metchosin farmland at its finest! Rare AG (ALR) 12.577 acres of land in the hub of all things Metchosin and part of the original Witty's Farm. Stunning road side setting with towering heritage protected Oak trees at the front then flowing to the rear in gently sloping farm status producing hay fields with approx. 3.5 acres at the rear of enchanted wooded wonderland of mature firs. cedars, maples, fern gardens, habitat ponds and the picturesque Bilston Creek that meanders through a small half acre portion where those seeking serenity can take in nature along the Hillman Trail & bridge with a bench dedication to previous owners. Build your dream home, start your farm legacy and settle into one of Victoria's most magical locations. All steps to amazing community amenities http://www.metchosin.ca such as a hall/pioneer museum/church grounds/store/ Famous My Chosen Café & Critter Corner/coffee shop, Fire Dept & municipal hall combine to offer so many community services! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
750 Pears Road in VICTORIA: Me Metchosin Single Family Detached for sale (Metchosin) : MLS®# 424479
750 Pears Road Me Metchosin VICTORIA V9C 3Z8$2,250,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 5,168 sq. ft.480 m2Spectacular 14.6 acre hobby farm in peaceful Metchosin with loads of recent updates. The main floor offers almost 2600 sq.ft of open concept living space with no detail spared; exotic hardwood flooring through-out, gorgeous interior doors, , huge skylights, with double sided fireplaces. The chef's kitchen includes; cooking island with top-of-the-line double oven, 8 burner gas range. The custom kitchen cabinets are all handmade. The spacious master bedroom enjoys access to a large patio with new hot tub, walk-in closet, stunning ensuite with seamless glass shower, & sauna. Downstairs enjoys additional living space for the main home plus a 2 bedroom unauthorized suite. A southern exposure ensures sun-drenched summer days & prolific gardening & farming. The Geo barn was constructed in 1992. The property backs onto the 7th hole at Metchosin Golf Course where you can spend a sunny Sunday afternoon on this beautiful nine-hole golf course. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun and RE/MAX Of Nanaimo
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.