McDonald ParkNorth Saanich
Greater Victoria Areas
1690 Wain Road in NORTH SAANICH: NS McDonald Park Single Family Detached for sale (North Saanich) : MLS®# 413455$929,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,546 sq. ft.144 m2Like new 3 bed/3 bath + den RANCHER situated on a private .81-acre lot! Featuring 1,546 sq ft of tastefully renovated living space w/ extensive upgrades throughout, this beautiful home is move in ready! Highlights include an open concept living space boasting large windows that fill the home w/ natural light, a gourmet kitchen w/ beautiful quartz countertops, subway tile backsplash, large island, pantry, & brand-new SS appliances, & a spacious master w/ walk-in closet & 3-piece ensuite. Outside you will find a large patio that’s perfect for entertaining, a well-manicured yard w/ plenty of room to play, a single car garage w/ lots of storage, & two driveways offering ample parking. Other highlights include gorgeous new flooring, modern accents, & a fresh pallet of neutral tones throughout. Surrounded by woodland forest at the end of a quiet street & conveniently located close to excellent schools, hiking trails, BC Ferries, & the Town of Sidney, this wonderful home is sure to impress! More detailsListed by Macdonald Realty Ltd. (Sid)
18 10520 McDonald Park Road in NORTH SAANICH: NS McDonald Park Row/Townhouse for sale (North Saanich) : MLS®# 413351$749,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,778 sq. ft.165 m2Open House Sat July 20 between 1-3PM. Absolutely gorgeous!! The moment you enter this bright unit you will be impressed by all the updates done by the current owners. Bonus feature on the main level Master bdrm with ensuite, walk in closet, office and powder room. Kitchen nook, dining room, livingroom & skylights for natural light. Upstairs is the second bedroom and den. Recent updates with superior finishing includes :kitchen, wine rack, granite counter-tops & peninsula, new sinks and faucets, new SS appliances, updated fireplace. New flooring throughout and entire inside house was freshly painted. A new heat pump, Pella windows & 9'-16' ceilings completes the package. Outside you will enjoy two nicely landscaped patios front and back giving you sun or shade anytime of the day. The complex includes a well-equipped clubhouse w/kitchen, fitness room & guest suite. “The Meadow” is a wonderful quiet well cared for gated community, 55+ complex and pets are allowed. More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Sidney
10712 Bayfield Road in NORTH SAANICH: NS McDonald Park Single Family Detached for sale (North Saanich) : MLS®# 412475$2,195,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 4,669 sq. ft.434 m2Stately manor positioned in the scenic Shoal Harbour of N Saanich. Prestigious home offers an elegant living space with designer open concept. Positioned on 0.5+ acre, this home enjoys complete privacy with the ocean only steps away. Gourmet kitchen accented with granite & top line SS appliances. Dining area opens to expansive living rm with gas FP. Family rm provides a relaxed space. Large room offers the option of a main floor bedroom/office. Access upstairs, via stairs or elevator. Master suite with walk-in closet, sitting area, lavish ensuite & private patio. Also, 2 more bedrooms, 1 with walk-in closet, a media room, 2 full bathrooms & laundry. On opposing side, a 1 bed suite, complete with full kitchen, living rm, 4pc bath & in-suite laundry. Hardwood flooring throughout. Outside, a wrap around patio & easy-care gardens. Property adjacent to multiple marinas & ocean. Sidney, Airport & Ferries only moments away. Downtown & Inner Harbour an easy commute More detailsListed by Engel & Völkers Vancouver Island
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.