McDonald ParkNorth Saanich
Greater Victoria Areas
10741 Bayfield Road in NORTH SAANICH: NS McDonald Park Single Family Detached for sale (North Saanich) : MLS®# 420864$3,550,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 5,189 sq. ft.482 m2Exceptional custom designed home by Zebra Designs featuring 85 ft of low-bank WATERFRONT! Expect unobstructed ocean views & a refined modern interior from this 5,189 sq ft well-appointment home. From the custom millwork & decadent lighting to the gourmet kitchen, no detail has been overlooked in the construction of this home. Highlights include large floor-to-ceiling windows allowing for incredible natural light & ocean views in every room, a stunning kitchen w/granite island, premium SubZero & Wolf appliances, & walk-in pantry, & a serene master suite w/walk-in closet & pristine ensuite w/ Italian marble. Outside you will find an elegantly landscaped 0.5-acre lot w/ excellent sunny exposure, expansive patio space, & a picturesque shoreline. Other features include in floor heating throughout & a 1-bed suite above the 3-car garage. Located just minutes from schools, shops, marinas, & the town of Sidney, this exquisite home offers the perfect combination of location, luxury, & lifestyle. More detailsListed by Macdonald Realty Ltd. (Sid)
10731 Bayfield Road in NORTH SAANICH: NS McDonald Park Single Family Detached for sale (North Saanich) : MLS®# 420568$3,499,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,942 sq. ft.366 m2Spectacular low-bank waterfront home w/ gorgeous finishing details & progressive building technologies throughout. Featuring 4 beds/4 baths, this 3,942 sq ft home offers exceptional quality & design. Highlights include an open concept living area w/ soaring 20ft ceilings & oversized windows designed to maximize the water views & natural light, a stunning master suite w/ walk-in closet & 5-piece ensuite, & a striking custom kitchen w/ quartz countertops, commercial grade appliances, walk-in pantry, & custom wood cabinetry throughout. Upstairs you will find 3 beds/2 baths & a spacious media/rec room w/ wet bar. Outside you will find an expansive covered patio w/ built-in outdoor kitchen, gas fireplace, & a beautifully manicured yard w/ private beach access. Other features include radiant in-floor heating, 2 heat pumps, & triple-car garage. Conveniently located just minutes from BC Ferries, the airport, & the Town of Sidney, this is an incredible home offering outstanding quality & value. More detailsListed by Macdonald Realty Ltd. (Sid)
19 10520 McDonald Park Road in NORTH SAANICH: NS McDonald Park Row/Townhouse for sale (North Saanich) : MLS®# 420533$735,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,675 sq. ft.156 m2Welcome to "The Meadows", a well planned, gated complex on 4 acres which includes: clubhouse with kitchen, fitness room & guest suite. No rentals, 55+, two pets allowed.This immaculate 3-bed 3-bath townhouse is tastefully updated & move in ready. The main level includes a well-appointed kitchen w/ adjoining eating area, generous living & dining rooms w/ feature gas f/p, den/office & master suite w/ walk-in closet & 4-piece ensuite. Upstairs is a full bath, second spacious bedroom & third bedroom/den (no closet). Features include vaulted ceilings on both levels, Pella windows offering tons of natural light, granite countertops, wood cabinetry stainless steel LG appliances, light fixtures/fans (LED), solar blinds w/ privacy blinds behind. Private East & West facing patios each have a gas BBQ hook up offering versatile outdoor living space. This is the perfect opportunity to downsize without compromise. Near marinas, parks, the ocean & beautiful downtown Sidney. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes Ltd. - Oak Bay
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.