Greater Victoria Areas
3457 Cobb Lane in VICTORIA: SE Maplewood Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 414128$969,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,000 sq. ft.186 m2New, 2 story home with double garage on a quiet road, just minutes to downtown. The main floor features a bright, open concept floor plan. A beautiful contemporary kitchen with all white cabinetry, quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances, and loads of counter space. The main floor also has a bedroom and 3 piece bath. Upstairs is a very roomy master bedroom with luxurious 5 piece ensuite and walk-in closet. 2 additional spacious sized bedrooms, 4 piece bathroom, office and the laundry room is conveniently located here as well. Enjoy the comfort and savings of this energy-efficient, (built green Gold) home with the new home warranty. Close to the golf course, local parks, and all the convenience of the best shopping and amenities. Property across the street properties are in the process of development approvals. Price includes GST. More detailsListed by Sutton Group West Coast Realty
3 3440 Linwood Avenue in VICTORIA: SE Maplewood Row/Townhouse for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 413863$699,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,595 sq. ft.148 m2OPEN SATURDAY 11am-1pm and SUNDAY 2-4pm! You must see this unique West Coast designed 3bedroom, 3bathroom townhome in the fabulous Maplewood area. What a convenient location close to schools, shopping, bus, Cedar Hill Golf Course & Rec Center. Park the car in your single garage and walk or bike around town. This home boasts generous room sizes throughout, over sized windows, high quality finishing with 9 foot ceilings on the main floor, kitchen with quartz countertops, white lacquer cabinetry, island bar w/pendant lighting & quality Samsung appliance package. Other high end features include Hunter Douglas blinds, skylights, quality wide plank laminate flooring, modern 50" electric fireplace, closet organizers and 3 foot heated crawlspace. There is additional parking out front & 2 designated guest spots. A beautiful place to call home. These units rarely come available for sale. Call today for your easily arranged viewing, or stop by at one of our open houses. More detailsListed by eXp Realty
3918 Orchard Lane in : SE Maplewood Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 413873$1,175,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,288 sq. ft.305 m2A gorgeous interior and prime location isn’t all that 3918 Orchard Lane has to offer! This stunning 2015 custom built home is situated in a quiet cul de sac offering 4 bdrms and 3.5 baths, a double car garage, and a spacious suite. This home has been designed for entertaining in mind from the Chef’s gourmet kitchen and custom cherry cabinets, to the large open floor plan with granite and hardwood throughout. Be impressed with the quality finishings and the attention to detail in this elegant design. The upper floor has been designed for relaxation with loft area for a library or den as well as 3 large bdrms. The master suite offers custom built closet and a spa like ensuite with heated tile flooring, double sinks and separate walk in shower and bathtub. The lower level includes its own entrance, a spacious bdrm and 1 bath, with potential to convert into a 2 bdrm. Close to downtown Victoria, amenities, schools and more, this home encompasses convenience and style- the total package! More detailsListed by Sotheby's International Realty Canada - Oak B
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.