Greater Victoria Areas
A & B 3232 Loledo Place in VICTORIA: La Luxton Revenue Duplex for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 408213$800,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,480 sq. ft.230 m2Legal side-by-side duplex for sale in the Westshore with future development potential. Attention investors or those seeking shared housing with self-contained separate accommodations. Side B is the owner's residence, a tastefully upgraded 3 bed 3 bath home with coved ceilings, hardwood floors, quartz countertops, new carpet, lighting, and fixtures. A massive sun-drenched multi-level deck has been added to take full advantage of the views and privacy behind. Have a glass of wine in the hot tub or a coffee from your dining area looking out over it all. Side A has been strategically designed to minimize noise by mirroring and flipping the floor plans of side B. Also offering 3 bd and 3 bth this desirable easy family rental will help with the mortgage. 3232 Loledo is a great place to call home and build equity quickly. Sewer has been moved near by so future potential for splitting title is there. Ample parking & huge crawlspace for extra storage on both sides, this is a smart investment. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Alliance
1058 Sandalwood Court in VICTORIA: La Luxton Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 407590$865,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,287 sq. ft.212 m2Open Sun 1-3pm - Built in 2018 this beautiful 4 bedroom 4 bathroom house includes a legal one bedroom suite. Main level living offers a tastefully designed open concept living room/kitchen combo featuring custom white shaker cabinets with quartz countertops, large island, stainless steel appliances, and gas range. The large covered patio off the kitchen area is perfect for entertaining and BBQ'ing. The master bedroom has a spacious walk-in closet, and ensuite with large soaker tub, stand up shower, and quartz countertops. This property offers everything you’ll want and is located in an accessible area with a short drive to Westshore Parkway, steps to the galloping goose, Happy Valley Elementary, and bus stops. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
2795 Ronald Road in VICTORIA: La Luxton Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 407329$719,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,332 sq. ft.217 m2Look no further as this wonderfully updated home on a private landscaped lot is a Show Stopper! This home underwent a tremendous renovation & an awesome addition that was done with both elegance & charm with no expense spared. The Open Concept Gourmet kitchen is an absolute dream with high quality cabinetry, granite counters, gas stove, wall & convection oven. This magnificent kitchen flows beautifully into an amazing family room with vaulted ceilings & numerous windows pouring in tons of sunlight from your South facing backyard. & this is just no backyard, this is a PRIVATE OASIS established over the past 40 years with brick patios, in ground sprinklers, mature gardens, water features & a studio to make entertaining easy. Other features - incredible privacy, separate family & dining rooms, gas fireplace, heat pump, massive crawlspace, tons of parking (RV/boat), quiet family neighborhood. This listing is special & competes with any new home at this new price point- dare you to compare! More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Westshore
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.