Greater Victoria Areas
3312 Merlin Road in : La Luxton Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 416110$574,888Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,563 sq. ft.145 m2OPEN HOUSE SAT/SUN (Sept 21/22) 1-3PM - This well price home won't last! We proudly offer this pristine 3bd, 3bth, 2013 Built Modern Arts & Craft Home! Main level offers a spacious kitchen with granite counters & tile mosaic backsplash, solid wood cabinets with soft close drawers/doors throughout, open concept design is great for entertaining, living room with cozy gas FP, dining area, 2pc bth, crown molding etc... Upper level offers 4pc bth, laundry, 3 spacious bdrms, master w/walkin closet, 5pc ensuite plus french doors to your balcony. Fully landscaped yard, sunny fenced backyard is perfect for kids/pets & 1 car garage. Nestled in Happy Valley on a quiet street next to the Galloping Goose & steps to schools makes this the ideal location! Balance of home warranty offers peace of mind. HD VIDEO PHOTOs, FLOOR PLAN online. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
1061 Sandalwood Court in VICTORIA: La Luxton Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 415492$809,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,498 sq. ft.232 m2Beautiful home on Sandalwood off Luxton Road just outside downtown Langford. Skip the GST and still get the 2-5-10 year warranty. 4 bedroom 4 bathroom with legal 1 bedroom suite. This home features a tastefully designed living room kitchen combo with 11ft sloped ceilings. Custom white maple shaker cabinets with quartz countertops, gas range, stainless steel appliances, and a deck with stairs leading down to the huge flat fenced back yard. Other features include a large master bedroom, on demand hot water tank, energy efficient heat ductless mini split heat pump, gas bbq hookup, central vac & automatic sprinkler system. This property offers everything you'll want and is located in an accessible area with only a five-minute drive to Westshore Parkway, steps to the galloping goose, Happy Valley Elementary, and bus stops. Call today to book your showing! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
3328 Merlin Road in : La Luxton Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 415419$650,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,270 sq. ft.211 m2Welcome Home! This family friendly home is situated in the sought-after Happy Valley community, close to schools, parks, trails and more! Featuring 4 bedrooms, plus a family room AND Huge Rec Room, with over 2,170 SQFT, and 3 bathrooms. Quality built in 2013, with open concept living on the main floor that steps out onto an expansive patio and fully fenced back yard, the main level is bright with lots of windows, a powder room, and large foyer. Upstairs are FOUR bedrooms, including a master with walk in closet, and ensuite bathroom, plus your large rec room- tons of room for the whole family! The double garage offers lots of extra storage, back yard is private, fully fenced and easily maintained. This home is 1 block from the elementary school, across the street from the Galloping Goose Trail, close to beaches, trails, amenities, it has it all! Check out the Video and 3D tour and Call your realtor today to book your private showing! More detailsListed by Coldwell Banker Oceanside Real Estate
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.