Greater Victoria Areas
5 3611 Kaiser Lane in VICTORIA: Co Latoria Row/Townhouse for sale (Colwood) : MLS®# 426019
5 3611 Kaiser Lane Co Latoria VICTORIA V9C 2Z9$612,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,028 sq. ft.188 m2**VIRTUAL TOUR AVAILABLE** Welcome to Latoria Heights, a family oriented townhouse development in Colwood. This property is ideally situated at the end of a quiet cul de sac, w/forest views. This fabulous location is close to Latoria Creek Park, Golf course & Red Barn Market. This beautiful 3 level home is modern, clean & bright w/a well thought out & functional floorplan. The main level offers 9ft ceilings, open concept living/dining/kitchen & powder room. The kitchen is well laid out w/plenty of storage, quartz countertops & S.S appliances. Enjoy your private back deck off of the living space that over looks the trees. The upper level offers a master bdrm w/generous walk in closet & 3pc bth, 2 spacious bdrms w/lg closets, 4pc bth & laundry. The lower level offers an additional family/media, or bdrm, 4pc bth, w/built-in kitchenette, perfect for extended family or a private space for a teenager. Geothermal heat pump for cost efficiency. Well maintained & under warranty. Call now! More detailsListed by The Agency
3614 Pondside Terrace in VICTORIA: Co Latoria Single Family Detached for sale (Colwood) : MLS®# 424077
3614 Pondside Terrace Co Latoria VICTORIA V9C 4A2$619,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,803 sq. ft.168 m2The perfect family home in Royal Bay! Why buy a townhouse when you could have a detached home? This property is ideally situated – it’s at the end of a quiet cul de sac, steps away to Latoria Walk & Royal Bay High School, plus it backs onto tranquil parkland. The design and layout will appeal perfectly to families: 4 beds, 2.5 baths, 9ft main floor ceilings, office / den space, and plenty of parking. The bonus is the private back patio, enclosed by bamboo gardens and rocky parkland. This home has only ever known one owner, so there are some cosmetic updates to be done. However, it’s priced accordingly and presents an opportunity for a family with vision to make it their own. This is Colwood’s premier neighbourhood, come see it today! More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Chatterton
544 Windthrop Road in VICTORIA: Co Latoria Single Family Detached for sale (Colwood) : MLS®# 420833
544 Windthrop Road Co Latoria VICTORIA V9C 3B5$825,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,324 sq. ft.216 m2A little bit of country in the city! Located in Colwood, this South West facing home enjoys exceptional views of the Strait of Juan de Fuca. Situated on over 16000 sq ft on a quiet cul-de-sac ending at Havenwood park is a 3 bedroom 3 bathroom lovely light filled property. The contemporary kitchen has a live-edge eat in bar with solid oak cabinets.Walkouts to the 718 sq ft deck off the kitchen. The living room is spacious with the vaulted ceilings anchored by the natural stone wood burning fireplace with insert. The master is a spacious room with ensuite and walk in closet. Downstairs are 2 more bedrooms, laundry and a large flex/family space for a variety of uses. the 2 car over height garage is presently used as a workshop but with the glass light wall, the potential for a variety of options is endless as your imagination. Extra parking around back for your RV or toys. Plenty of room to grow on this large SouthWest facing lot. Bring your inspiration and enjoy some space! More detailsListed by Coldwell Banker Oceanside Real Estate
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.