Greater Victoria Areas
3440 Hopwood Place in : Co Latoria Single Family Detached for sale (Colwood) : MLS®# 427668
3440 Hopwood Place Co Latoria V9C 0J1$875,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,394 sq. ft.222 m2Located in a desirable family friendly neighborhood on a quiet cul de sac. This home is close to 2400 sq. ft and offers the master w/ walk in closet and en-suite on the main, 3 bedrooms and a bathroom upstairs and a legal one bedroom suite downstairs. This home features 9ft ceilings, gas fireplace, a fenced in west facing back yard for the kids or pets and parking for your RV. This home is great for retirees or young families looking for extra revenue. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
411 611 Brookside Road in VICTORIA: Co Latoria Condo Apartment for sale (Colwood) : MLS®# 427666
411 611 Brookside Road Co Latoria VICTORIA V9C 0C3$315,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 570 sq. ft.53 m2Top Floor Suite at Latoria Walk! This 1 bedroom corner suite home situated across from Olympic View Golf Course boasts treed mountain views, 9 foot ceilings & plenty of natural light. This suite offers 2 balconies, one adjacent to the master bedroom & another off the eating area. Features a contemporary kitchen w stainless appliances & quartz counter tops, Bamboo & tiled floors, in suite laundry, secured U/G parking & a separate storage locker conveniently located on the 4th floor. This prime location is close to an extensive trail systems in the 40 acre Havenwood Park, Olympic View golf course & steps from the beach. Conveniently located in the heart of the Village Market at Latoria Walk with Red Barn Market & IGA at your doorstep, on bus routes and just minutes from Westshore Shopping Amenities. Rentals, children, BBQ's and pets allowed. VIRTUAL TOUR AVAILABLE. More detailsListed by Newport Realty Ltd.
6 630 Brookside Road in VICTORIA: Co Latoria Row/Townhouse for sale (Colwood) : MLS®# 426378
6 630 Brookside Road Co Latoria VICTORIA V9C 0B3$764,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,629 sq. ft.244 m2LOOKING FOR A GORGEOUS EXECUTIVE TOWNHOUSE IN ONE OF THE MOST DESIRABLE AREAS OF COLWOOD? COME AND SEE THIS BEAUTY, JUST STEPS FROM THE OLYMPIC VIEW GOLF COURSE, HIKING TRAILS, RED BARN MARKET AND MORE! Immaculate and well cared for townhome is the next perfect step for those looking to downsize from yard maintenance! Move in ready with lovely updates such as beautifully refinished Maple Hardwood Floors, freshly painted interior, upgraded gas stove and granite countertops with new kitchen sink and hardware, new lighting fixtures and all new windows, towering 20 ft ceilings, feature gas fireplace with stunning mill work, built in sound system, spacious 3rd floor loft space, Rare 3 Car Garage, Heat pump, Private Corner Unit with a Very Quiet & Private Sun-Drenched Deck for Entertaining and Bbqs, Mature Landscaping, Extra Visitor Parking nearby. Very spacious and well laid out with two main floor bedrooms + ensuites, and lower family /media room / spare bedroom! Check the virtual tour! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.