Greater Victoria Areas
544 Windthrop Road in VICTORIA: Co Latoria Single Family Detached for sale (Colwood) : MLS®# 416778$915,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,324 sq. ft.216 m2Here is your opportunity to purchase a wonderful family home offering spectacular water and mountain views plus subdividing the property into an R1 building lot. Located on a quiet Colwood street in the Royal Bay area this home features 3 spacious bedrooms, 3 baths, modern design oak kitchen with eating bar, formal dining area/formal living room offering vaulted ceilings and stone fireplace. Enjoy many a day and night on a 700 sq ft deck with unbelievable views! You will love the large master bedroom including a walk-in closet and ensuite bath, main floor den/office, laminate flooring, fresh paint, and plenty of natural light. The lower level features a huge tiled entry, family room with wood stove, 2 bedrooms, full bathroom, and roomy laundry. If you love to work on cars or need a workshop then the over-height double garage provides all you need for your projects. Come and view this fine property today. More detailsListed by Sutton Group West Coast Realty
310 611 Brookside Road in VICTORIA: Co Latoria Condo Apartment for sale (Colwood) : MLS®# 416888$319,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 570 sq. ft.53 m2Located across from Olympic View Golf Course, these exceptional west coast condominiums offer an unparalleled care free lifestyle. These units feature open contemporary design, 9' ceilings, custom cabinetry, electric fireplace, quartz counter-top, s/s appliances, front end loader washer/dryer, 2" Venetian blinds and quality finishing throughout. The Village Market at Latoria Walk features Red Barn Market, Dental Clinic, Pharmacy & Bistro Deli. Residents can also explore the extensive trail systems in the 40 acre Havenwood Park or take a leisurely stroll along the ocean just blocks away. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
103 631 Brookside Road in VICTORIA: Co Latoria Condo Apartment for sale (Colwood) : MLS®# 416250$379,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 826 sq. ft.77 m2This beautiful corner unit in Latoria Walk features 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, open concept kitchen with granite counters & breakfast bar, 9' ceilings, hardwood floors, feature wall unit with fireplace and 2 private patios. The master bedroom has a large walk-in closet & full en-suite with soaker tub. In-suite laundry, secure underground parking, separate storage, pet-friendly building with no size restrictions. Building side entrance acts more like a private entrance. Located near so many hiking & walking trails and minutes to the beach! Red Barn Market, IDA Pharmacy, Bistro Deli, and Olympic View Golf Course right at your doorstep. More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Chatterton
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.