Greater Victoria Areas
401 611 Brookside Road in VICTORIA: Co Latoria Condo Apartment for sale (Colwood) : MLS®# 405447$405,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 817 sq. ft.76 m2NOW BELOW ASSESSED! TOP FLOOR CORNER CONDO with natural light and treed mountain views out of large windows and 2 balconies! New like condition in all respects! 1Bed + office or use as 2nd bedroom. This location is prime for the active or retired lifestyle, with amenities, hiking trails, Olympic View golf course, and Oceanside beaches steps from your door. 9 ft ceilings, large windows, + glass sliding doors help bring the peace and tranquility of the landscape indoors. Bamboo and tiled floors, Quartz countertops and a FULL kitchen, stainless appliances, plus in suite laundry, secured U/G parking and separate storage locker all featured here. Large master with private balcony and 4 piece ensuite. Office can be used as 2nd bedroom with ease. Centrally located in the Vibrant Westshore Community just 20 Minutes outside of Downtown Victoria, and minutes from Westshore Shopping and Amenities. No rental restrictions, children, BBQ's, and pets ok. Book your showings quickly, this won't last! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
449 Regency Place in : Co Latoria Single Family Detached for sale (Colwood) : MLS®# 404817$825,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,822 sq. ft.262 m2**VIEW MULTIMEDIA** for Full VR Tour. Quick Possession Possible! Modern Contemporary Living at its finest in this Exclusive Award-Winning Development “Parkside at Royal Bay. Wide open floor plan, high ceilings and huge windows let light pour into this amazing work of art. Invite your friends and family to enjoy this beautiful house with you as you entertain in your nearly new home. This is a prime example of a contemporary home that has just the perfect amount of warmth added to really make you feel welcomed and secure. Add to this the financial security of a legal rental suite that, is also bright and open attracting the right kind of tenants for decades to come. With Ocean Glimpses, walking distance to the new track and school walking pars surrounding you and the future oceanfront Village that Colwood has planned as part of the Royal Bay area, and you can see why this is a home run. ***CLICK MULTIMEDIA FOR FULL 3D TOUR AND 32 HDDR PHOTOS*** More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Westshore
A 567 Windthrop Road in VICTORIA: Co Latoria Single Family Detached for sale (Colwood) : MLS®# 402151$799,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,327 sq. ft.123 m2PRICE ADJUSTMENT! At the end of Windthrop Road you will find this serene and private 1.15 acre of a treed property that borders 40 Acres of Havenwood Park. Gently sloping useable land that has been lovingly maintained for the past 28 years by the current owners. Call City of Colwood regarding the future DEVELOPMENT possibilities. OCP suggests higher density or keep this private home and property as is. Upgraded and maintained including an updated septic field. This 3 bedrooms, 2 bath charmer has over 445 sq ft of covered decks for additional space. Cozy nights to be had with the wood burning fireplace and views of nature out of most windows is this naturally lit home. Outside you will find storage sheds with ample area to create more parking or space to build a shop-carriage house. Located with close proximity to the ammenties of Latoria Walk and Royal Bay. New High School, trail sytems right at your doorstep and the ocean a few blocks away make this a superb location. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.