Greater Victoria Areas
413 825 Goldstream Avenue in VICTORIA: La Langford Proper Condo Apartment for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 423840
413 825 Goldstream Avenue La Langford Proper VICTORIA V9B 2X8$395,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 925 sq. ft.86 m2VACANT AND MOVE IN READY! Awesome top floor south corner condo in Citiwalk, downtown Langford just steps from all local amenities. This spacious 2 bedroom 2 bathroom condo is 925 sq ft ( strata plan), and 977 sq ft with floorplan measure, has been well maintained and features laminate floors throughout, lots of windows, a private south facing patio, stainless steel appliances, 9 ft ceilings, electric fireplace, in suite laundry, one secured underground parking spot, and one super huge storage locker. Strata fees @ $322 per month, rentals are permitted and pets are ok! Don't miss your chance to get in to the market today! Great mortgage rates make it affordable for first time buyers and investors. Call today for more information regarding this awesome property. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
410 2717 Peatt Road in VICTORIA: La Langford Proper Condo Apartment for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 423824
410 2717 Peatt Road La Langford Proper VICTORIA V9B 3V2$348,800Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 761 sq. ft.71 m2Here it is! It's a two bedroom penthouse corner unit away from the street front. This strata home that offers ample living space, plus a huge 145 sq. ft. covered and private balcony! Enjoy granite counter tops, stainless steel kitchen appliances, an up-graded washer and dryer, designer blinds, real oak flooring, wood cabinetry, Dimplex fireplace, tile, a secure entrance and a secure parking stall. The "Blackberry" complex is conveniently located in the heart of Downtown Langford. It's family and pet friendly. Your new home is easy and a pleasure to view using careful health protocol, of course! Note: Pictures used show washer/dryer and furniture before updated. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
2825 Knotty Pine Road in VICTORIA: La Langford Proper Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 423807
2825 Knotty Pine Road La Langford Proper VICTORIA V9B 3Z4$698,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,261 sq. ft.117 m2VIRTUAL TOUR AVAILABLE! Well maintained rancher with a massive detached garage! This home offers many possibilities, whether you're a first time home buyer, looking to upgrade, looking to down size, or an investor. Located in Langford's OCP & recently connected to sewer, this large lot currently holds great development potential, or would make an excellent rental & holding property. The 3 bedroom home & large yard is perfect for a young family looking to get into the market or maybe upgrade to your first single family home. Or maybe you're looking to downsize but not ready to compromise on garage space. Say good bye to stairs & hello to more room for your hobbies. Large sunny back yard to turn into a gardeners dream, & a very versatile shop space for whatever you may be into. The second separate bay off the back is perfect for extra storage or yard tools, or maybe you would like to keep your wood working separate from your mechanics. This shop has all the space and power one would want More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Westshore
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.