Greater Victoria Areas
104 792 Revilo Place in VICTORIA: La Langford Proper Row/Townhouse for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 419469$499,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,528 sq. ft.142 m2AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY! Optimal location, walk to all amenities including Langford bus exchange. Fabulous townhome at 1528 sqft, 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms as well as garage. Come and have a look at this gorgeous very well appointed home on a quiet no thru street. This home is move-in ready, recently went through cosmetic refurbishing. Home offers granite counters, nice tile and rock as well as beautiful laminate flooring to name just a few. No need for garden tools here the progressive self managed strata (only 5 units) takes care of all exterior requirements. No age or rental restrictions, pet friendly some restrictions. Very inexpensive strata fee at just $265 the only other costs, hydro, insurance and property taxes, relatively cost effective living. 3rd bedroom on lower floor with ensuite, great for live/ work scenario. Open House Sunday December 15th 2-4 PM. More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Chatterton
3346 Myles Mansell Road in VICTORIA: La Langford Proper Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 419456$575,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,078 sq. ft.193 m2Open House Sat & Sun. 11-1 pm!!! This like-new home is elegantly located at the top of a quiet and quaint cul-de-sac with unobstructed mountain views. You can spend your free time exploring the crown land forest in your backyard, or venturing the many welcoming parks nearby. This three bedroom, three bathroom home features a large kitchen island to gather around, as well as nine foot high ceilings on the second floor. You will also be delighted by the fact that this home has not one, but three decks. The perfect master suite is located at the front of the home so you can wake up every morning and enjoy your coffee with a stunning view. This is a wonderful low maintenance home that is sure to impress any and all who visit. Book your showing today! More detailsListed by eXp Realty
103 866 Goldstream Avenue in VICTORIA: La Langford Proper Condo Apartment for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 419426$319,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 748 sq. ft.69 m2Welcome to this beautifully appointed garden level one bedroom townhouse/condo unit in the centrally located Strathmore building (zoned for live/work). This 1 bed 1 bath 750 sq ft home has a walk up front with spacious patio and a back door, underground secure parking and storage locker. You will appreciate this bright, functional & spacious floor plan with high ceilings, office nook and modern loft feel. You will find a gorgeous open concept living/dining & spacious kitchen w/granite counters, stainless steel appliances, tile backsplash, lots of cabinet and counter space. The bedroom has a cheater ensuite & is on the opposite side of the unit. There is also a huge fabulous common roof top deck for all your relaxing & entertaining needs. All ages, 1 dog/cat welcome, rentals allowed (18 allowed, 11 are currently rented). Walking distance to countless amenities, parks, shopping in the Langford core with great access to schools & transit. Move in ready and immediate possession available! More detailsListed by Newport Realty Ltd.
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.